Leftists Caught Uprooting US Flags at Veterans Cemetery — Urinating on Flags —

The fact that you think you can dick-tate what I believe without even asking me shows what a dickheaded dysfuntional moron you are.

Must be that same desperation again, amirite?

You're the moron who laughed at the OP. You have to be a pretty sad so called human to think that crap like this is funny.
It's also probably not true like most of your propaganda...

I hate to break it to you little hater dupe, but you're the propagandist. It's pretty much all you can do because you lack a brain so can't think for yourself. You merely do your masters bidding like the useful idiot you are.
We don't have propagandists or lying politicians anywhere near like you do. We have journalism around the world all the traditional respected media agrees with us. Keep voting for the greedy idiot rich...

You tards print anonymous letters to the editor ...that's as low as you can go in the newspaper journalism business..

More garbage, you are unbelievable LOL! Try any newspaper or TV channel not owned by Murdoch.... And none of your bought off High School grad ex Coke head DJs either, super duper.

Then it's funny Rump couldn't do that with the Central Park Five doncha think?
DNA isn't the only way to confirm someone's guilt. moron. The perps admitted their guilt.

The perp (SINGULAR) admitted HIS guilt. A completely different guy. The Five claimed innocence and were proven innocent by DNA. Yet Rump never backed off because he's too much of a fucking WIMP to admit he fucked up.
They were not proven innocent, dumbass.

July 25, 2018 - CENTRAL PARK RAPISTS: TRUMP WAS RIGHT

ANN COULTER??? :auiqs.jpg: :backpedal:

You think Ann Fucking Coulter is a source? Try again Clown Shooze.
She not a "source," whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean. She's a lawyer. She lays down the evidence against the perps, and it's irrefutable.
She's a lying piece of crap it pays great in the GOP.

DNA isn't the only way to confirm someone's guilt. moron. The perps admitted their guilt.

The perp (SINGULAR) admitted HIS guilt. A completely different guy. The Five claimed innocence and were proven innocent by DNA. Yet Rump never backed off because he's too much of a fucking WIMP to admit he fucked up.

She not a "source," whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean. She's a lawyer. She lays down the evidence against the perps, and it's irrefutable.
Prove it, douchebag.

Prove it, douchebag.

Where did you "prove" the first word in your thread title, Fingers?

Still waiting on that.

Still waiting on those wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin too. What a rube.

These are the people who pretend they love America. Every once in a while they get caught showing their true colors. I hope these photos make them famous:

Leftists Caught Uprooting US Flags at Veterans Cemetery -- Urinating on Flags -- HERE ARE THEIR PHOTOS

photos-vandals-cemetery-.jpg

antifa-boston-flags-2.jpg

flags-pee-.jpg
I wonder if it is true.
They guy who took the pictures is a witness to the event.
So he says.
Well unless these flag pissing lefties end up with a multi million dollar lawsuit for defamation, you know they did it.

You're the moron who laughed at the OP. You have to be a pretty sad so called human to think that crap like this is funny.

I hate to break it to you little hater dupe, but you're the propagandist. It's pretty much all you can do because you lack a brain so can't think for yourself. You merely do your masters bidding like the useful idiot you are.
We don't have propagandists or lying politicians anywhere near like you do. We have journalism around the world all the traditional respected media agrees with us. Keep voting for the greedy idiot rich...

You tards print anonymous letters to the editor ...that's as low as you can go in the newspaper journalism business..

More garbage, you are unbelievable LOL! Try any newspaper or TV channel not owned by Murdoch.... And none of your bought off High School grad ex Coke head DJs either, super duper.

Yeah you know it Franco newspaper cheifs are rolling over in their graves over this one .

Propaganda is all you have the ability to do little hater dupe. It requires no thought from you, only requires you to parrot what your masters demand you parrot. You're a good little parrot. But you need to address the OP little hater dupe. Why is it that when vile actions are committed like this, it is usually you lefty hater dupes doing it?
like the spike in hate violence against Muslims and gays since Trump was elected? The violence you speak of is garbage propaganda repeated a million times.

What spike? Pretty much every case i can think of turned out to be fake. You got a link to an actual case, little hater dupe?
try reading a newspaper or watching some real news, super duper.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...CRAB&usg=AOvVaw1G41ZyqZdaIhVtHWGA3f2x&ampcf=1

Yeah you know it Franco newspaper cheifs are rolling over in their graves over this one .

This is a joke even worse than your usual BS.

With violent nutjobs like GOP voter Fox bots at best, people are afraid to write...https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...CRAB&usg=AOvVaw1G41ZyqZdaIhVtHWGA3f2x&ampcf=1

With violent nutjobs like GOP voter Fox bots at best, people are afraid to write...https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...CRAB&usg=AOvVaw1G41ZyqZdaIhVtHWGA3f2x&ampcf=1

You complaining over fox Fox news that has like 2 million people? And name a Murdoch newspaper that publishes anonymous letters to the editor?

The editor page is Holy ground for serious news and opinions ..not anonymous bull shit.

It is rather remarkable how the wingnuts from both sides just take stores as the gospel as long as they support their views.

You have the word of one man and 3 pictures that do not show what he claims happened, and the right wingnuts believe it like it was handed down by Moses himself. It would never occur to them to question it
There you go again, in classic "libertarian" fashion you take the side of the left on the issue.

I did not take the left side of the issue you dumb fuck, I took the neutral side of the story.

It is rather remarkable how the wingnuts from both sides just take stores as the gospel as long as they support their views.

You have the word of one man and 3 pictures that do not show what he claims happened, and the right wingnuts believe it like it was handed down by Moses himself. It would never occur to them to question it
There you go again, in classic "libertarian" fashion you take the side of the left on the issue.

I did not take the left side of the issue you dumb fuck, I took the neutral side of the story.
Wrong, douchebag. You are defending a couple of leftwing scumbags. You're on the same side as Pogo, as you always are.

Wrong, douchebag. You are defending a couple of leftwing scumbags. You're on the same side as Pogo, as you always are.

I did not defend anyone you dumbshit, I pointed out the fact that all we have right now is the word of a single individual, nothing more.

That is enough for you because you are a brain dead partisan sheep just like the brain dead sheep on the left that will believe any story that fits their narrative.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I did not defend anyone you dumbshit, I pointed out the fact that all we have right now is the word of a single individual, nothing more.

That is enough for you because you are a brain dead partisan sheep just like the brain dead sheep on the left that will believe any story that fits their narrative.

In other words, you're defending him. If we were talking about a rightwinger, you would be right in there with Pogo calling him guilty.

Who do you think you're fooling?

In other words, you're defending him. If we were talking about a rightwinger, you would be right in there with Pogo calling him guilty.

Oh come on now even you are not this stupid. Pointing out a cold hard fact is not defending anything but truth and honesty...two things you seem to despise

Amusing how liberals dispute this story yet have no problem believing a Russian dossier claiming TRUMP had prostitutes pee on a bed...

Oh come on now even you are not this stupid. Pointing out a cold hard fact is not defending anything but truth and honesty...two things you seem to despise

It's a meaningless fact. You only point out such "hard cold facts" when Republicans are involved. When Democrats are wriggling on the hook, you have nothing to report.

Amusing how liberals dispute this story yet have no problem believing a Russian dossier claiming TRUMP had prostitutes pee on a bed...
Yep. Notice that Golfing Gator has never contested the anything in the "dossier," but he's all over himself to denounce this story. Typical snowflake,

It's a meaningless fact. You only point out such "hard cold facts" when Republicans are involved. When Democrats are wriggling on the hook, you have nothing to report.

It is not a meaningless fact, it is the most important fact of all. Are you now saying that proof or even evidence is unnecessary?

This is why hyper-partisanship is the biggest threat to our country, bar none. People like you are willing to throw out the very things that make us a great county in the name of your party.

Forum List

Back