Leftists Caught Uprooting US Flags at Veterans Cemetery — Urinating on Flags —

FOX News could video the event live and you would still find a way to deny it. I realize you don't want to be associated with these vermin, but nevertheless you share the same ideals. these are the kind of filthy loathsome people who hate Trump, America and freedom, just like you.

Link?

Oh wait, that's right. You don't need statements or real names or any evidence whatsoever. You just pull it out of your ass.

There's a ton of shit in there it would seem. You've been pulling it out since before I got here six years ago.
You're acting like this is an anomaly and not typical of your side. This is you, all day any day. It;s what the left is. Even when you refuse to acknowledge your own actions in photo's.

You don't HAVE any of my "actions in photos". You wouldn't have the first CLUE where to look or what to look for.

You don't know who the fuck these people are. I don't either. Nobody does.

And you have no clue what the hell you are talking about either mr. dumbass. All you have is your anger, and you're faux intellect. What you lack is the ability to think critically. Police take pictures like those that were shown and track down the suspects EVERY FUCKING DAY YOU RETARD!
When they have the suspects in custody, and their DNA confirms their guilt, Pogo will still be denying it.

Then it's funny Rump couldn't do that with the Central Park Five doncha think?

These are the people who pretend they love America. Every once in a while they get caught showing their true colors. I hope these photos make them famous:

Leftists Caught Uprooting US Flags at Veterans Cemetery -- Urinating on Flags -- HERE ARE THEIR PHOTOS

photos-vandals-cemetery-.jpg

antifa-boston-flags-2.jpg

flags-pee-.jpg
I wonder if it is true.
These are the people who pretend they love America. Every once in a while they get caught showing their true colors. I hope these photos make them famous:

Leftists Caught Uprooting US Flags at Veterans Cemetery -- Urinating on Flags -- HERE ARE THEIR PHOTOS

photos-vandals-cemetery-.jpg

antifa-boston-flags-2.jpg

flags-pee-.jpg
I wonder if it is true.

This "story" is from Gateway Pundit therefore it is unadulterated bullshit.

This is true fiction. Other than the lying headline, there was not a single sentence how they knew this person was a "leftist" as opposed to a Trumpist.
41fMkoKRkRL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Link?

Oh wait, that's right. You don't need statements or real names or any evidence whatsoever. You just pull it out of your ass.

There's a ton of shit in there it would seem. You've been pulling it out since before I got here six years ago.
You're acting like this is an anomaly and not typical of your side. This is you, all day any day. It;s what the left is. Even when you refuse to acknowledge your own actions in photo's.

You don't HAVE any of my "actions in photos". You wouldn't have the first CLUE where to look or what to look for.

And you have no clue what the hell you are talking about either mr. dumbass. All you have is your anger, and you're faux intellect. What you lack is the ability to think critically. Police take pictures like those that were shown and track down the suspects EVERY FUCKING DAY YOU RETARD!
When they have the suspects in custody, and their DNA confirms their guilt, Pogo will still be denying it.

DNA isn't the only way to confirm someone's guilt. moron. The perps admitted their guilt.

Man Breaks Into Pet Store, Kills Puppies with Metal Instrument

Witness Supplies Photo

s-l1000.jpg

What? What? I supplied a photo AND a name! Arrest him!!

Last edited:

DNA isn't the only way to confirm someone's guilt. moron. The perps admitted their guilt.

The perp (SINGULAR) admitted HIS guilt. A completely different guy. The Five claimed innocence and were proven innocent by DNA. Yet Rump never backed off because he's too much of a fucking WIMP to admit he fucked up.

And yet they have no qualms about questioning what went on in the Ritz Carlton Moscow.

Having it both ways: Fingerboy.
Why should anyone believe that? Do you have photos? A police report? Any witnesses?

The fact that you believe the latter but not the former shows just what kind of a credulous dumbass piece of shit you are.

The fact that you think you can dick-tate what I believe without even asking me shows what a dickheaded dysfuntional moron you are.

Must be that same desperation again, amirite?

You're the moron who laughed at the OP. You have to be a pretty sad so called human to think that crap like this is funny.
It's also probably not true like most of your propaganda...

I hate to break it to you little hater dupe, but you're the propagandist. It's pretty much all you can do because you lack a brain so can't think for yourself. You merely do your masters bidding like the useful idiot you are.
We don't have propagandists or lying politicians anywhere near like you do. We have journalism around the world all the traditional respected media agrees with us. Keep voting for the greedy idiot rich...

The perp (SINGULAR) admitted HIS guilt. A completely different guy. The Five claimed innocence and were proven innocent by DNA. Yet Rump never backed off because he's too much of a fucking WIMP to admit he fucked up.
They were not proven innocent, dumbass.

July 25, 2018 - CENTRAL PARK RAPISTS: TRUMP WAS RIGHT

Why should anyone believe that? Do you have photos? A police report? Any witnesses?

The fact that you believe the latter but not the former shows just what kind of a credulous dumbass piece of shit you are.

The fact that you think you can dick-tate what I believe without even asking me shows what a dickheaded dysfuntional moron you are.

You're the moron who laughed at the OP. You have to be a pretty sad so called human to think that crap like this is funny.

I hate to break it to you little hater dupe, but you're the propagandist. It's pretty much all you can do because you lack a brain so can't think for yourself. You merely do your masters bidding like the useful idiot you are.
We don't have propagandists or lying politicians anywhere near like you do. We have journalism around the world all the traditional respected media agrees with us. Keep voting for the greedy idiot rich...

Propaganda is all you have the ability to do little hater dupe. It requires no thought from you, only requires you to parrot what your masters demand you parrot. You're a good little parrot. But you need to address the OP little hater dupe. Why is it that when vile actions are committed like this, it is usually you lefty hater dupes doing it?

Propaganda is all you have the ability to do little hater dupe. It requires no thought from you, only requires you to parrot what your masters demand you parrot. You're a good little parrot. But you need to address the OP little hater dupe. Why is it that when vile actions are committed like this, it is usually you lefty hater dupes doing it?

Why is it that, absent any such characterization of unknown entities, you pull them out of your ass?

You tards print anonymous letters to the editor ...that's as low as you can go in the newspaper journalism business..

ANN COULTER??? :auiqs.jpg: :backpedal:

You think Ann Fucking Coulter is a source? Try again Clown Shooze.

Hey Finger Boy

I just took a flag outside and pissed on it.

Whatcha gonna do about it?

I took it out to the trolley tracks. In Wisconsin.
As you know it was raining. So that DNA gonna wash away.

ANN COULTER??? :auiqs.jpg: :backpedal:

You think Ann Fucking Coulter is a source? Try again Clown Shooze.
She not a "source," whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean. She's a lawyer. She lays down the evidence against the perps, and it's irrefutable.

Why is it that, absent any such characterization of unknown entities, you pull them out of your ass?

I hate to break it to ya cupcake, but that is YOUR MO!

like the spike in hate violence against Muslims and gays since Trump was elected? The violence you speak of is garbage propaganda repeated a million times.

Hey Finger Boy

You just disgraced yourself in front of the entire forum. Only a douchebag would admit he pissed on the American flag.

like the spike in hate violence against Muslims and gays since Trump was elected? The violence you speak of is garbage propaganda repeated a million times.

What spike? Pretty much every case i can think of turned out to be fake. You got a link to an actual case, little hater dupe?

There is no such spike, douchebag.

Hey Finger Boy

You just disgraced yourself in front of the entire forum. Only a douchebag would admit he pissed on the American flag.

See? There you go again, trying to speak for me.

I didn't say "American" flag. You pulled that out of your ass too.

See how you are?

Hey Finger Boy

See? There you go again, trying to speak for me.

I didn't say "American" flag. You pulled that out of your ass too.

See how you are?
It was a reasonable assumption. Was it the Russian flag? Mexican flag?

Forum List

Back