Leftists Caught Uprooting US Flags at Veterans Cemetery — Urinating on Flags —

These are the people who pretend they love America. Every once in a while they get caught showing their true colors. I hope these photos make them famous:

Leftists Caught Uprooting US Flags at Veterans Cemetery -- Urinating on Flags -- HERE ARE THEIR PHOTOS

photos-vandals-cemetery-.jpg

antifa-boston-flags-2.jpg

flags-pee-.jpg

Fingerboy, if a plane dropped a brain bomb on your house it wouldn't even be a start.

We already did this bogus bullshit. What you have here is an alleged incident that isn't documented, followed by some unknown couple in an unknown place. There's no evidence who they are or even that there's any connection.

And yet you sit swimming in your partisan-hack soup swill, declaring you not only know them but also know their political persuasion.

All while being too stupid to distinguish between the singular and the plural. Are you telling us BOTH of this couple stood and urinated on your Linus blankie?

Your evidence then is ----------- where?

/thread
The guy who took the photos is a witness, dumbass, and he filed a police report. Of course, no amount of proof would be enough for confirmed ignoramuses like youk.

It is rather remarkable how the wingnuts from both sides just take stores as the gospel as long as they support their views.

You have the word of one man and 3 pictures that do not show what he claims happened, and the right wingnuts believe it like it was handed down by Moses himself. It would never occur to them to question it
There you go again, in classic "libertarian" fashion you take the side of the left on the issue.

These are the people who pretend they love America. Every once in a while they get caught showing their true colors. I hope these photos make them famous:

Leftists Caught Uprooting US Flags at Veterans Cemetery -- Urinating on Flags -- HERE ARE THEIR PHOTOS

flags-pee-.jpg
I wonder if it is true.
They guy who took the pictures is a witness to the event.

Look Fingerboy, I could open a Fecesbook account, claim that I saw a man stomping kittens and then post a picture of Herb Alpert. That doesn't make Herb Alpert guilty of jack shit.

Holey SHIT you are a fucking moron.

FOX News could video the event live and you would still find a way to deny it. I realize you don't want to be associated with these vermin, but nevertheless you share the same ideals. these are the kind of filthy loathsome people who hate Trump, America and freedom, just like you.

flags-pee-.jpg

First take on the photos:

The only story they tell is: He's smoking, he's tattooed, his friend is pissed off and he seems to be too. There is no nexus to the flags and the people.

And that middle pic is in no way at or near a cemetery.
Puhleeze. It's on the other side of the street.

flags-pee-.jpg

Oh Finger boyyyyy....

Did you look at your own picture? Who the fuck has that much urine in their kidneys?
You don't store urine in your kindneys, dumbfuck. You store it in your bladder. So far, you've been 100% wrong about everything in the OP.

It is rather remarkable how the wingnuts from both sides just take stores as the gospel as long as they support their views.

You have the word of one man and 3 pictures that do not show what he claims happened, and the right wingnuts believe it like it was handed down by Moses himself. It would never occur to them to question it

Suddenly you filthy LefTards need indisputable PROOF....the probability principle doesn’t apply here but it sure did with Roy Moore...isn’t that right LefTard?

And yet they have no qualms about questioning what went on in the Ritz Carlton Moscow.

Having it both ways: Fingerboy.
Why should anyone believe that? Do you have photos? A police report? Any witnesses?

The fact that you believe the latter but not the former shows just what kind of a credulous dumbass piece of shit you are.

Suddenly you filthy LefTards need indisputable PROOF....the probability principle doesn’t apply here but it sure did with Roy Moore...isn’t that right LefTard?
Yes, and especially with Trump. They won't believe photos and a credible eyewitness, but they will believe some phony "dossier" concocted by some Russian spies.

Pathetic.

flags-pee-.jpg
I wonder if it is true.

Look Fingerboy, I could open a Fecesbook account, claim that I saw a man stomping kittens and then post a picture of Herb Alpert. That doesn't make Herb Alpert guilty of jack shit.

Hey Fingerboy, speaking of specious photo associations --- why don't you show the class how the Democratic Party held its 1924 convention in December of that year, a month after the election, on some wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin. That was one of your classics.
Desperate.

flags-pee-.jpg

Typical leftists. If they don't like something, they destroy or damage it. Childish and disgusting.

For those who hate the U.S. and Trump, here is an important event you should attend-

41585437_2224585064250644_5527494275681484800_n.jpg
Bring your surfboard!

flags-pee-.jpg
I wonder if it is true.

Hey Fingerboy, speaking of specious photo associations --- why don't you show the class how the Democratic Party held its 1924 convention in December of that year, a month after the election, on some wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin. That was one of your classics.
Desperate.

You were desperate?

That's it??

Did it just not occur to you that a political convention wouldn't be taking place on trolley tracks or what?

And yet they have no qualms about questioning what went on in the Ritz Carlton Moscow.

Why should anyone believe that? Do you have photos? A police report? Any witnesses?

The fact that you believe the latter but not the former shows just what kind of a credulous dumbass piece of shit you are.

The fact that you think you can dick-tate what I believe without even asking me shows what a dickheaded dysfuntional moron you are.

Must be that same desperation again, amirite?

flags-pee-.jpg
I wonder if it is true.

Sadly, it is. And look at the so called Americans who laughed at the OP. Pretty sad representatives of the human race.
Man Accused of Urinating on Flags at Veterans Cemetery

The fact that you think you can dick-tate what I believe without even asking me shows what a dickheaded dysfuntional moron you are.

Must be that same desperation again, amirite?

You're the moron who laughed at the OP. You have to be a pretty sad so called human to think that crap like this is funny.

flags-pee-.jpg
I wonder if it is true.

FOX News could video the event live and you would still find a way to deny it. I realize you don't want to be associated with these vermin, but nevertheless you share the same ideals. these are the kind of filthy loathsome people who hate Trump, America and freedom, just like you.

Link?

Oh wait, that's right. You don't need statements or real names or any evidence whatsoever. You just pull it out of your ass.

There's a ton of shit in there it would seem. You've been pulling it out since before I got here six years ago.

Crazy how the left actually not only defends this but claims it’s not real.

Link(s)?

Didn't think so.
There's a link. And photo's. Do you actually think this is something a lefty wouldn't do? You seem upset the left would do such a thing. yet they do it daily.

Nahhh, pogo's merely a lefty loon who doesn't give a poo about anything but power for his stalinist friends. Just take a look at his posts, he's a political whore and no amount of progressive asshattery is too much for him.

Crazy how the left actually not only defends this but claims it’s not real.

Link(s)?

Didn't think so.
There's a link. And photo's. Do you actually think this is something a lefty wouldn't do? You seem upset the left would do such a thing. yet they do it daily.

It doesn't matter what I think somebody "would do", even if I believed in dichotomous blanket generalizations.

You have pictures of two people standing and walking. That's it, full stop.

Again, fer fuxsake I could run to the police in Walla Walla Washington claiming I saw Fingerboy shitting on the Constitution. Sure I think he would do it, but it doesn't prove jack squat.

Moreover none of those police are going to react on the basis of "I claim X, Y or Z but I have no evidence".

DUMBASSES.

flags-pee-.jpg
I wonder if it is true.

Link?

Oh wait, that's right. You don't need statements or real names or any evidence whatsoever. You just pull it out of your ass.

There's a ton of shit in there it would seem. You've been pulling it out since before I got here six years ago.
You're acting like this is an anomaly and not typical of your side. This is you, all day any day. It;s what the left is. Even when you refuse to acknowledge your own actions in photo's.

Forum List

Back