Leftists Caught Uprooting US Flags at Veterans Cemetery — Urinating on Flags —

These are the people who pretend they love America. Every once in a while they get caught showing their true colors. I hope these photos make them famous:

Leftists Caught Uprooting US Flags at Veterans Cemetery -- Urinating on Flags -- HERE ARE THEIR PHOTOS

photos-vandals-cemetery-.jpg

antifa-boston-flags-2.jpg

flags-pee-.jpg

First take on the photos:

The only story they tell is: He's smoking, he's tattooed, his friend is pissed off and he seems to be too. There is no nexus to the flags and the people.
There's the guy who took the photos, dumbshit. He filed a police report and submitted the photos as evidence. Snowflakes wouldn't believe shit stinks if someone rubbed their noses in it.

And the photos show ----- what?

Two people standing, walking and talking.

Feel free to essplain to the class where any of those are illegal actions.

DUMBASS.

It is rather remarkable how the wingnuts from both sides just take stores as the gospel as long as they support their views.

You have the word of one man and 3 pictures that do not show what he claims happened, and the right wingnuts believe it like it was handed down by Moses himself. It would never occur to them to question it

And yet they have no qualms about questioning what went on in the Ritz Carlton Moscow.

Having it both ways: Fingerboy.
Why should anyone believe that? Do you have photos? A police report? Any witnesses?

The fact that you believe the latter but not the former shows just what kind of a credulous dumbass piece of shit you are.

The fact that you think you can dick-tate what I believe without even asking me shows what a dickheaded dysfuntional moron you are.

Must be that same desperation again, amirite?
You just proved you believe exactly what I said. When I point at the sky and say it's blue, I'm not "dictating" the color of the sky, dumbass.

It is rather remarkable how the wingnuts from both sides just take stores as the gospel as long as they support their views.

You have the word of one man and 3 pictures that do not show what he claims happened, and the right wingnuts believe it like it was handed down by Moses himself. It would never occur to them to question it

And yet they have no qualms about questioning what went on in the Ritz Carlton Moscow.

Why should anyone believe that? Do you have photos? A police report? Any witnesses?

The fact that you believe the latter but not the former shows just what kind of a credulous dumbass piece of shit you are.

The fact that you think you can dick-tate what I believe without even asking me shows what a dickheaded dysfuntional moron you are.

You're the moron who laughed at the OP. You have to be a pretty sad so called human to think that crap like this is funny.
It's also probably not true like most of your propaganda...

I wonder if it is true.
They guy who took the pictures is a witness to the event.

Look Fingerboy, I could open a Fecesbook account, claim that I saw a man stomping kittens and then post a picture of Herb Alpert. That doesn't make Herb Alpert guilty of jack shit.

Holey SHIT you are a fucking moron.

FOX News could video the event live and you would still find a way to deny it. I realize you don't want to be associated with these vermin, but nevertheless you share the same ideals. these are the kind of filthy loathsome people who hate Trump, America and freedom, just like you.

Link?

Oh wait, that's right. You don't need statements or real names or any evidence whatsoever. You just pull it out of your ass.

There's a ton of shit in there it would seem. You've been pulling it out since before I got here six years ago.
You're acting like this is an anomaly and not typical of your side. This is you, all day any day. It;s what the left is. Even when you refuse to acknowledge your own actions in photo's.

You don't HAVE any of my "actions in photos". You wouldn't have the first CLUE where to look or what to look for.

You don't know who the fuck these people are. I don't either. Nobody does.

These are the people who pretend they love America. Every once in a while they get caught showing their true colors. I hope these photos make them famous:

Leftists Caught Uprooting US Flags at Veterans Cemetery -- Urinating on Flags -- HERE ARE THEIR PHOTOS

flags-pee-.jpg

The only story they tell is: He's smoking, he's tattooed, his friend is pissed off and he seems to be too. There is no nexus to the flags and the people.
There's the guy who took the photos, dumbshit. He filed a police report and submitted the photos as evidence. Snowflakes wouldn't believe shit stinks if someone rubbed their noses in it.

DUMBASS.

Below is a picture of suspects in a stabbing. Notice how they are not actually stabbing the victim in these pictures, yet, they are STILL suspects. Soooo, mr. dumbass. What were you bleating?

020718-stabbinggroup2.jpg

Teen stabbed by group in Bronx subway station

You just proved you believe exactly what I said. When I point at the sky and say it's blue, I'm not "dictating" the color of the sky, dumbass.

And you also wouldn't be dictating that I said it.

Go learn how to read, dumb fuck.

I wonder if it is true.

Look Fingerboy, I could open a Fecesbook account, claim that I saw a man stomping kittens and then post a picture of Herb Alpert. That doesn't make Herb Alpert guilty of jack shit.

FOX News could video the event live and you would still find a way to deny it. I realize you don't want to be associated with these vermin, but nevertheless you share the same ideals. these are the kind of filthy loathsome people who hate Trump, America and freedom, just like you.

Link?

Oh wait, that's right. You don't need statements or real names or any evidence whatsoever. You just pull it out of your ass.

There's a ton of shit in there it would seem. You've been pulling it out since before I got here six years ago.
You're acting like this is an anomaly and not typical of your side. This is you, all day any day. It;s what the left is. Even when you refuse to acknowledge your own actions in photo's.
It is only typical of your garbage propaganda... It's not true unless it is in an actual newspaper which your side doesn't have or somebody at least gets arrested.

Crazy how the left actually not only defends this but claims it’s not real.

Link(s)?

Didn't think so.
There's a link. And photo's. Do you actually think this is something a lefty wouldn't do? You seem upset the left would do such a thing. yet they do it daily.

It doesn't matter what I think somebody "would do", even if I believed in dichotomous blanket generalizations.

You have pictures of two people standing and walking. That's it, full stop.

Again, fer fuxsake I could run to the police in Walla Walla Washington claiming I saw Fingerboy shitting on the Constitution. Sure I think he would do it, but it doesn't prove jack squat.

Moreover none of those police are going to react on the basis of "I claim X, Y or Z but I have no evidence".

DUMBASSES.
You're forgetting the guy who took the pictures, and if the police took samples of the urine, they also have the DNA of the perps. Not that they would invest that much effort for a sleazy vandalism attack of this kind.

flags-pee-.jpg

DUMBASS.

Below is a picture of suspects in a stabbing. Notice how they are not actually stabbing the victim in these pictures, yet, they are STILL suspects. Soooo, mr. dumbass. What were you bleating?

Can't handle the topic eh?

Bedtime for Bonzo, old man. :bigbed:

Link?

You don't HAVE any of my "actions in photos". You wouldn't have the first CLUE where to look or what to look for.

And you have no clue what the hell you are talking about either mr. dumbass. All you have is your anger, and you're faux intellect. What you lack is the ability to think critically. Police take pictures like those that were shown and track down the suspects EVERY FUCKING DAY YOU RETARD!

flags-pee-.jpg

DUMBASS.

Can't handle the topic eh?

Bedtime for Bonzo, old man. :bigbed:

I just bitch slapped you moron. it is YOU who are incapable of keeping up with the topic. Idiot.

Link(s)?

Didn't think so.
There's a link. And photo's. Do you actually think this is something a lefty wouldn't do? You seem upset the left would do such a thing. yet they do it daily.

It doesn't matter what I think somebody "would do", even if I believed in dichotomous blanket generalizations.

Again, fer fuxsake I could run to the police in Walla Walla Washington claiming I saw Fingerboy shitting on the Constitution. Sure I think he would do it, but it doesn't prove jack squat.

Moreover none of those police are going to react on the basis of "I claim X, Y or Z but I have no evidence".

DUMBASSES.
You're forgetting the guy who took the pictures, and if the police took samples of the urine, they also have the DNA of the perps. Not that they would invest that much effort for a sleazy vandalism attack of this kind.
:laughing0301:

"Chief, get the DNA lab down here! We got fresh piss!"

Holy SHIT.

Link(s)?

Didn't think so.

DUMBASSES.
Holy shit you've been to Walla Walla? You ever go to the bar on the outskirts of town called the Frog Pond?

I'm not "dictating" that you said it. I'm simply noting it.

Link(s)?

Didn't think so.

DUMBASSES.
Holy shit you've been to Walla Walla? You ever go to the bar on the outskirts of town called the Frog Pond?

Nah, I've never been there. It's just a funny name I like to use.

I have been to Blue Ball however.

You're the moron who laughed at the OP. You have to be a pretty sad so called human to think that crap like this is funny.
It's also probably not true like most of your propaganda...

I hate to break it to you little hater dupe, but you're the propagandist. It's pretty much all you can do because you lack a brain so can't think for yourself. You merely do your masters bidding like the useful idiot you are.

I'm not "dictating" that you said it. I'm simply noting it.

Ah ok... then quote me.

Link?

And you have no clue what the hell you are talking about either mr. dumbass. All you have is your anger, and you're faux intellect. What you lack is the ability to think critically. Police take pictures like those that were shown and track down the suspects EVERY FUCKING DAY YOU RETARD!
When they have the suspects in custody, and their DNA confirms their guilt, Pogo will still be denying it.

Forum List

Back