Leftists Caught Uprooting US Flags at Veterans Cemetery — Urinating on Flags —

These are the people who pretend they love America. Every once in a while they get caught showing their true colors. I hope these photos make them famous:

Leftists Caught Uprooting US Flags at Veterans Cemetery -- Urinating on Flags -- HERE ARE THEIR PHOTOS

photos-vandals-cemetery-.jpg

antifa-boston-flags-2.jpg

flags-pee-.jpg
Bri, they have no morals and stand for nothing. They don’t care at all

By they I suppose you will acknowledge Trump&Co are the one's without morals.

It is rather remarkable how the wingnuts from both sides just take stores as the gospel as long as they support their views.

You have the word of one man and 3 pictures that do not show what he claims happened, and the right wingnuts believe it like it was handed down by Moses himself. It would never occur to them to question it

On the see-saw of gullibility, it is those who support Trump&Co., and vote for Republicans, who go down low.

These are the people who pretend they love America. Every once in a while they get caught showing their true colors. I hope these photos make them famous:

Leftists Caught Uprooting US Flags at Veterans Cemetery -- Urinating on Flags -- HERE ARE THEIR PHOTOS

flags-pee-.jpg

By they I suppose you will acknowledge Trump&Co are the one's without morals.
So you can’t read English

It is rather remarkable how the wingnuts from both sides just take stores as the gospel as long as they support their views.

You have the word of one man and 3 pictures that do not show what he claims happened, and the right wingnuts believe it like it was handed down by Moses himself. It would never occur to them to question it

On the see-saw of gullibility, it is those who support Trump&Co., and vote for Republicans, who go down low.
And the left goes ten times lower

And yet they have no qualms about questioning what went on in the Ritz Carlton Moscow.

Having it both ways: Fingerboy.

flags-pee-.jpg
You hater Dupes will believe any garbage now. Very scary. Meanwhile your lying Heroes Rob us all blind...

With actual evidence and our law enforcement on our side...

flags-pee-.jpg
You hater Dupes will believe any garbage now. Very scary. Meanwhile your lying Heroes Rob us all blind...
Dude you must be looking in a mirror! You can’t name anyone I hate! Give it to me

With actual evidence and our law enforcement on our side...
Not at all, not ten times down. So I thought you were anti cop? Hmm you’re confused

I even bet you didn’t mourn the victims yesterday

And yet they have no qualms about questioning what went on in the Ritz Carlton Moscow.

Having it both ways: Fingerboy.
What went on?

flags-pee-.jpg
I wonder if it is true.
They guy who took the pictures is a witness to the event.

Look Fingerboy, I could open a Fecesbook account, claim that I saw a man stomping kittens and then post a picture of Herb Alpert. That doesn't make Herb Alpert guilty of jack shit.

Holey SHIT you are a fucking moron.

Hey Fingerboy, speaking of specious photo associations --- why don't you show the class how the Democratic Party held its 1924 convention in December of that year, a month after the election, on some wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin. That was one of your classics.

flags-pee-.jpg
Dude you must be looking in a mirror! You can’t name anyone I hate! Give it to me
How about the people you just said have no morals and stand for nothing, or me, who hates cops, hater dupe? Change the channel and remain calm.

flags-pee-.jpg
How about the people you just said have no morals and stand for nothing, or me, who hates cops, hater dupe? Change the channel and remain calm.
Of course the Opie is based on baloney, as I believe the police would be very interested and people would be arrested. Our law enforcement is over-eager if anything. Same reason Any intelligent Observer knows Hillary is not a Master Criminal LOL

flags-pee-.jpg

First take on the photos:

The only story they tell is: He's smoking, he's tattooed, his friend is pissed off and he seems to be too. There is no nexus to the flags and the people.
There's the guy who took the photos, dumbshit. He filed a police report and submitted the photos as evidence. Snowflakes wouldn't believe shit stinks if someone rubbed their noses in it.

Forum List

Back