Leftists Freak Out at the Thought of Cameras Exposing Fanatical CRT Teachers

which you know, which is why you snuck in "security cameras" suddenly
Security is the reason for the cameras

Parents have a right to protect their children from bad teachers

"Security cameras" simply record the footage which can then be seen IF there is a dispute, by limited parties ONLY. That's what is done now, in hallways, buses etc. Is that what you're talking about? Be clear.

Security cameras" simply record the footage which can then be seen IF there is a dispute, by limited parties ONLY. That's what is done now, in hallways, buses etc. Is that what you're talking about? Be clear.
I am talking about allowing parents to monitor what the teachers are teaching their children

And its for the protection of the kids

Your claim of absolute privacy for the children is absurd

Otherwise the teacher could not even be in the room with the children

Maybe if you trust the public school teachers in your local school district so very little, you should homeschool your kids.
I think school choice is the best solition
Really? How does that work? The best high school in my Florida district was already at 120% capacity. Are you going to stack students like cord wood in the buildings?

BTW, have you ever seen a building teach a child anything?

Security cameras" simply record the footage which can then be seen IF there is a dispute, by limited parties ONLY. That's what is done now, in hallways, buses etc. Is that what you're talking about? Be clear.
I am talking about allowing parents to monitor what the teachers are teaching their children

The teacher is certified, fingerprinted, background checked, and in the building with oversight. The parents AGREE to have the teacher teach their child. So if you want this to happen, your job is to get all the parents in the class to AGREE to have all the parents in the class watch in on the class all the time. That includes the kids who have the "No Media" documents signed, Mac.

Go for it. Start the movement. Mind you, it's not just the uber-conservatives you have to sway. It's ALL of them.

Good luck!

Get your teacher certification and go to work in a school. Then you will realize how stupid you were!

On second thought, get someone else, because you are apparently too stupid to rise above that GED.

The teacher is certified, fingerprinted, background checked, and in the building with oversight. The parents AGREE to have the teacher teach their child. So if you want this to happen, your job is to get all the parents in the class to AGREE to have all the parents in the class watch in on the class all the time. That includes the kids who have the "No Media" documents signed, Mac.

Go for it. Start the movement. Mind you, it's not just the uber-conservatives you have to sway. It's ALL of them.

Good luck!
You sure dont like the daylight

I’m glad teachers are throughly screened

But its never enough to weed out all the pedophiles, is it?

Teachers have no right to prevent parents from observing what goes on in the classroom with their children

Good luck!

Teachers have no right to prevent parents from observing what goes on in the classroom with their children

Stop jawing Mac! Go find that classroom whose parents feel copacetic about 50 other adults peeking in on their babies allll the time!!

Go on, go on!! Time's a wasting! Once you find one, I'm sure you'll just find scads don't you think? Because the general public is so trustworthy these days!!!

Stop jawing and get busy Mac! Find just one classroom of 25 kids with 50 parents who will sign off on all the other parents watching their kids all the time. With sound on.
Are you saying parents have no right to see whats going on in the classroom with their children?

Good luck!

Stop jawing Mac! Go find that classroom whose parents feel copacetic about 50 other adults peeking in on their babies allll the time!!

Go on, go on!! Time's a wasting! Once you find one, I'm sure you'll just find scads don't you think? Because the general public is so trustworthy these days!!!
You are showing signs of hysteria

Because you know you have no legal right to prevent parents from observing what you are teaching their children

Stop jawing and get busy Mac! Find just one classroom of 25 kids with 50 parents who will sign off on all the other parents watching their kids all the time. With sound on.
Are you saying parents have no right to see whats going on in the classroom with their children?

I am saying the method you are proposing is impractical and even creepy. Because there are minor children which I have stated from the beginning. and you have NO RIGHT to peek in on the live goings-on of other people's children.

If you can't live with that, homeschool your kids. That's it, Mac.

Now I'm done. Let the general population here see how you did, and if they would like THEIR children being watched by a general population of OTHER PARENTS, ALL THE TIME.

I am saying the method you are proposing is impractical and even creepy. Because there are minor children which I have stated from the beginning. and you have NO RIGHT to peek in on the live goings-on of other people's children
You claim parents have no right to see what you are teaching their children

and I say there is no law that gives you that power

Good luck!

You have this strange obsession with pedophilia, Why is it? You just want the broadcast so you can get your jollies without leaving the house?

I am saying the method you are proposing is impractical and even creepy. Because there are minor children which I have stated from the beginning. and you have NO RIGHT to peek in on the live goings-on of other people's children
You claim parents have no right to see what you are teaching their children

and I say there is no law that gives you that power
You are wrong.

You can't provide specifics. Pathetic!
There are far too many to list them all

But here is one that most lib teachers could agree on

What if the teacher told the kids that Jesus is the Son of God the Creator, and died on the cross for our sins?

Forum List

Back