Leftists freaking out over Twitter buy..because they used it to enforce their lying narrative

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
from the video

“When you’re not doing well, there’s two ways to do it. You can try to do better, and so then maybe people will like what you’re doing better or you can try to shut up everybody who’s criticizing your bad policies,” DeSantis said, concluding that the Biden administration “seems like they’re trying to do the latter” by announcing the creation of the Disinformation Governance Board

comments

Maybe we should change the Constitution.. (Declaration)

We have a right to "disinformation" by God

It should be added to the other rights we allegedly have... used to have... should have (might get back if a R is elected, esp if its DeSantis or Trump)

how about

Life, liberty and the pursuit of disinformation

lol

Then it is clear to you the narrative is not fact based and that it will be known shortly as people are allowed to debunk their lies on Twitter. The narrative is in ICU.
there's something in the Bible about how one should not

answer a fool according to his folly..

=

Democrats use twitter to dumb down people and lie to Americans about the events of the day....This is why Musk is buying it....to open up an honest dialog in twitter....
yeh, some of us have known this for decades (or for however long twitter has been w/ us...)

What I did NOT know is... that Musk was... uh... well, I guess he is not exactly a conservative... or a R... What is he?

yeh, some of us have known this for decades (or for however long twitter has been w/ us...)

What I did NOT know is... that Musk was... uh... well, I guess he is not exactly a conservative... or a R... What is he?
Nice find on the 2020 election fraud thread you posted...it was stopped due to a lack of personal statement but I put your link in your next thread for you....

Musk may not be conservative but his love for freedom and the US constitution is just what we need right now....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back