Leftists Now Clamoring To Get Guns And Finding Out It's Not That Easy

"First came the panic buying of hand sanitizer. Then, people panic bought toilet paper. Now, food shelves are emptying and firearm and ammunition sales are through the roof. The COVID19 outbreak might be bad for the stock market, but it’s certainly been a boon for very specific sectors of the economy. The gun industry, used to such boom/bust cycles, knows how to respond – but other sectors might not be so acclimated.

Here at Omaha Outdoors, we’ve been inundated with inquiries from out-of-state folks – many from California – asking if we can ship them a gun directly. The answer is, of course, no. Despite what politicians and many in popular media claim, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped to your house. Well, you could, if you were a federally licensed firearm dealer (or federally licensed curio and relic collector) and your home was your place of business. Other than that, no, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped, especially across state lines, to your home."

A Lot of People Are Finding Out You Can’t Just Buy a Gun Online - Omaha Outdoors

---------------------

I never tire of proving these anti-gun idiots wrong.

OMG! A person has to have the gun shipped to his local licensed dealer, then he has to go over there, and endure a 3 minute background check! Oh, the HORROR!
In some states, if one has a concealed weapon permit or license, he isn’t subject to a NICS background check at all.

Holders of a Florida concealed weapon license aren’t subject to a waiting period.

But the dishonest right won’t acknowledge these facts – they just continue to propagate their lies.

In Arizona, we don't even need a license to conceal carry. In fact, You don't even have to know where the safety switch is.

"First came the panic buying of hand sanitizer. Then, people panic bought toilet paper. Now, food shelves are emptying and firearm and ammunition sales are through the roof. The COVID19 outbreak might be bad for the stock market, but it’s certainly been a boon for very specific sectors of the economy. The gun industry, used to such boom/bust cycles, knows how to respond – but other sectors might not be so acclimated.

Here at Omaha Outdoors, we’ve been inundated with inquiries from out-of-state folks – many from California – asking if we can ship them a gun directly. The answer is, of course, no. Despite what politicians and many in popular media claim, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped to your house. Well, you could, if you were a federally licensed firearm dealer (or federally licensed curio and relic collector) and your home was your place of business. Other than that, no, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped, especially across state lines, to your home."

A Lot of People Are Finding Out You Can’t Just Buy a Gun Online - Omaha Outdoors

---------------------

OMG! A person has to have the gun shipped to his local licensed dealer, then he has to go over there, and endure a 3 minute background check! Oh, the HORROR!
In some states, if one has a concealed weapon permit or license, he isn’t subject to a NICS background check at all.

Holders of a Florida concealed weapon license aren’t subject to a waiting period.

But the dishonest right won’t acknowledge these facts – they just continue to propagate their lies.

you do understand that if you get a CCP or a buyers permit, you already are undergoing a background check....

Not in my state. I can buy a firearm at a gun show, and conceal carry with no background check OR permit.

---------------------

Give it a rest. It's easier right now to buy a gun and ammo than buying Toilet Paper.

Riiighht... because toilet paper costs hundreds of dollars and requires background checks & waiting periods.

Where I live, I can buy a gun in less than 5 minutes. But trying to buy TP is impossible. Most stores don't even bother to put the TP on the shelves. They just wheel the pallet onto the floor, take their lives in their own hands to get the shrink wrap off it and it flies out the door. If you are in an area that requires all that crap you claim to buy a gun then I suggest you either get your state/county/city to change it or move to a better location. It's not my fault you have these problems, it's yours. But I have no control over the TP or your stupidity on gun regs either.

"It's this way for me so it must be for everyone!"

Tool.

What can I say. When we did the "Common Sense" gun regs we didn't stop people from doing fast purchases of guns. If you can't do that then you screwed the pooch and sold your rights away for a song. It sucks to be you, gunnutter.

---------------------

Give it a rest. It's easier right now to buy a gun and ammo than buying Toilet Paper.

Riiighht... because toilet paper costs hundreds of dollars and requires background checks & waiting periods.
Wrong again.

I bought a Brno Model 1 online – no 4473, no background check, no waiting period.

The seller and I agreed to the sale on a firearm message board. I met the seller in a hotel parking lot, we verified we were residents of the same state, I paid the agreed price, and took the rifle home.

So yes, one can just buy firearms online.

You arranged a meeting online. The sale was conducted offline. Are you really this stupid?

I've done that many times myself. Most people don't have any idea how many guns have been bought and sold in a Walmart parking lot.

Last edited:

---------------------

Wrong again.

I bought a Brno Model 1 online – no 4473, no background check, no waiting period.

The seller and I agreed to the sale on a firearm message board. I met the seller in a hotel parking lot, we verified we were residents of the same state, I paid the agreed price, and took the rifle home.

You arranged a meeting online. The sale was conducted offline. Are you really this stupid?

I've done that many times myself. Do you have any idea how many guns have been bought and sold in a Walmart parking lot.

Not too many in my state since 2013. Of course, if you want, Walley World is capable of running that background check for you but don't bother asking, they won't do it. With our UBC in affect, you never know to whom you are buying or selling from. Not too many take the chance. Right across the street is a gun dealer so no big deal.

---------------------

you do understand that if you get a CCP or a buyers permit, you already are undergoing a background check....

Not in my state. I can buy a firearm at a gun show, and conceal carry with no background check OR permit.

not according to federal law...
Hillary's 'Gun Show Loophole' Proposal Is A Joke

---------------------

Who follows federal law any more? Those stoner potheads in Alaska, California, Colorado, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nevada, Oregon, Vermont, and Washington?

How about those sanctuary cities refusing to cooperate with ICE?

They thumb their noses at federal law every day, why shouldn't I?

• Thanks
Reactions: KGB

Who follows federal law any more? Those stoner potheads in Alaska, California, Colorado, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nevada, Oregon, Vermont, and Washington?

How about those sanctuary cities refusing to cooperate with ICE?

They thumb their noses at federal law every day, why shouldn't I?

Wow, I need to make another graphic for such a high degree of "Hey, Look Over there" combined with "Whataboutism".

---------------------

Do most anti gun nuts even know how to use a gun?

I remember a report on CNN many years ago about a hurricane in the caribbean where the natives on one island were looting and pillaging

the lib snowflake reporterette solemnly reported that most of the tourists were congregating in just one hotel where the US National Skeet team happened to be staying along with their guns and ammo

I have always wondered how many of the terrified tourists were gun grabbing libs before - and after - the incident

---------------------

One thing needs to be addressed. If you are not a gunnutter then you must be an anti-gun idiot. That means if you want any form of firearms regulation like Universal Background Checks or limiting the number of rounds held in a weapon, or a few other things you MUST be an anti-gun idiot who doesn't own guns and doesn't know how to use them. I know a number of Ex and Retired Military that can shoot your eyes out at 100 yds without a scope and we have our own personal firearms and voted for our Common Sense Firearms Regulations that do work.

The only way to get decent common sense firearms regulations is to put the gunnutters in one room and padlock it and do the same with the anti-gun idiots in another room and not let them out until the laws have been discussed and enacted. Actually, the rooms will be quite small but, damned, they sure will be loud. I suggest you sound proof them to prevent any distraction until the job is done. Then you can let them out.

---------------------

Not on this planet.

---------------------

One thing needs to be addressed. If you are not a gunnutter then you must be an anti-gun idiot. That means if you want any form of firearms regulation like Universal Background Checks or limiting the number of rounds held in a weapon, or a few other things you MUST be an anti-gun idiot who doesn't own guns and doesn't know how to use them. I know a number of Ex and Retired Military that can shoot your eyes out at 100 yds without a scope and we have our own personal firearms and voted for our Common Sense Firearms Regulations that do work.

The only way to get decent common sense firearms regulations is to put the gunnutters in one room and padlock it and do the same with the anti-gun idiots in another room and not let them out until the laws have been discussed and enacted. Actually, the rooms will be quite small but, damned, they sure will be loud. I suggest you sound proof them to prevent any distraction until the job is done. Then you can let them out.
So you can shoot my eyes out at 100 yards?

thats impressive

but if your motivation is making America safer by limiting the gun rights of honest responsible citizens then you wont stop stop till all the guns are taken away

because the good people will be the first to be disarmed and the street thugs will be the last if they are ever disarmed at all

---------------------

Not on this planet.

I don't know what planet you live on (Probably Beetle Juice) but I live on Earth. The TP shelves are bare in ALL the stores but the gun racks in the gun stores have plenty and I can get a gun in less than 5 minutes. No waiting for the gun but it looks like about a 3 week waiting period for TP.

---------------------

Wrong again.

And if one has an FFL 03, he can purchase a firearm more than 50 years old, or a gun designated eligible by the ATF, online with no 4473, no background check, and no waiting period; the gun can be delivered directly to his front door.

This thread is yet another example of how ignorant or dishonest most conservatives are – in most cases both.

To the dishonest conservatives, you know perfectly well that when advocates of UBCs refer to online sales they’re referring to sales facilitated on social media sites, where it is legal for residents of the same state to conduct a firearm transaction without a background check or waiting period provided the transaction occurs in the participants’ state of residence.

This is indeed how prohibited persons come into possession of firearms; this is why UBCs are both warranted and appropriate.

Yeah, no 4473 but he does have to fill out his A&D book, and when you have a C&R license you agree to allowing the ATF to inspect your premises and your A&D book whenever they wish.

If your A&D book is not properly filled out you are in deep kimchee.

Funny how you ignore that little fact.

Mr. Pseudo intellectual.

---------------------

thats impressive

but if your motivation is making America safer by limiting the gun rights of honest responsible citizens then you wont stop stop till all the guns are taken away

because the good people will be the first to be disarmed and the street thugs will be the last if they are ever disarmed at all

Sorry, we don't need you to go back into the room. We already passed the common sense gun regs. But you are free to keep screaming your lungs out if you wish.

---------------------

thats impressive

Sorry, we don't need you to go back into the room. We already passed the common sense gun regs. But you are free to keep screaming your lungs out if you wish.
You keep signing on for more

whats next on your agenda?

---------------------

Flat out, false.

---------------------

We have "common sense firearms regulations". Oodles of them.

The problem that morons like you have is you are utterly incapable of understanding the fact that CRIMINALS DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK.

Forum List

Back