Leftists Now Clamoring To Get Guns And Finding Out It's Not That Easy

"First came the panic buying of hand sanitizer. Then, people panic bought toilet paper. Now, food shelves are emptying and firearm and ammunition sales are through the roof. The COVID19 outbreak might be bad for the stock market, but it’s certainly been a boon for very specific sectors of the economy. The gun industry, used to such boom/bust cycles, knows how to respond – but other sectors might not be so acclimated.

Here at Omaha Outdoors, we’ve been inundated with inquiries from out-of-state folks – many from California – asking if we can ship them a gun directly. The answer is, of course, no. Despite what politicians and many in popular media claim, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped to your house. Well, you could, if you were a federally licensed firearm dealer (or federally licensed curio and relic collector) and your home was your place of business. Other than that, no, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped, especially across state lines, to your home."

A Lot of People Are Finding Out You Can’t Just Buy a Gun Online - Omaha Outdoors

---------------------

I never tire of proving these anti-gun idiots wrong.
Do most anti gun nuts even know how to use a gun?

One thing needs to be addressed. If you are not a gunnutter then you must be an anti-gun idiot. That means if you want any form of firearms regulation like Universal Background Checks or limiting the number of rounds held in a weapon, or a few other things you MUST be an anti-gun idiot who doesn't own guns and doesn't know how to use them. I know a number of Ex and Retired Military that can shoot your eyes out at 100 yds without a scope and we have our own personal firearms and voted for our Common Sense Firearms Regulations that do work.

The only way to get decent common sense firearms regulations is to put the gunnutters in one room and padlock it and do the same with the anti-gun idiots in another room and not let them out until the laws have been discussed and enacted. Actually, the rooms will be quite small but, damned, they sure will be loud. I suggest you sound proof them to prevent any distraction until the job is done. Then you can let them out.

We have "common sense firearms regulations". Oodles of them.

The problem that morons like you have is you are utterly incapable of understanding the fact that CRIMINALS DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK.

Don't let anyone tell you that you don't need a 100 round ammo drum. You might be attacked by a herd of angry moose.

"First came the panic buying of hand sanitizer. Then, people panic bought toilet paper. Now, food shelves are emptying and firearm and ammunition sales are through the roof. The COVID19 outbreak might be bad for the stock market, but it’s certainly been a boon for very specific sectors of the economy. The gun industry, used to such boom/bust cycles, knows how to respond – but other sectors might not be so acclimated.

Here at Omaha Outdoors, we’ve been inundated with inquiries from out-of-state folks – many from California – asking if we can ship them a gun directly. The answer is, of course, no. Despite what politicians and many in popular media claim, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped to your house. Well, you could, if you were a federally licensed firearm dealer (or federally licensed curio and relic collector) and your home was your place of business. Other than that, no, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped, especially across state lines, to your home."

A Lot of People Are Finding Out You Can’t Just Buy a Gun Online - Omaha Outdoors

---------------------

One thing needs to be addressed. If you are not a gunnutter then you must be an anti-gun idiot. That means if you want any form of firearms regulation like Universal Background Checks or limiting the number of rounds held in a weapon, or a few other things you MUST be an anti-gun idiot who doesn't own guns and doesn't know how to use them. I know a number of Ex and Retired Military that can shoot your eyes out at 100 yds without a scope and we have our own personal firearms and voted for our Common Sense Firearms Regulations that do work.

The only way to get decent common sense firearms regulations is to put the gunnutters in one room and padlock it and do the same with the anti-gun idiots in another room and not let them out until the laws have been discussed and enacted. Actually, the rooms will be quite small but, damned, they sure will be loud. I suggest you sound proof them to prevent any distraction until the job is done. Then you can let them out.

The problem that morons like you have is you are utterly incapable of understanding the fact that CRIMINALS DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK.

Don't let anyone tell you that you don't need a 100 round ammo drum. You might be attacked by a herd of angry moose.

What I choose to own is none of your goddamn business. Deal with it.

---------------------

I understand that you like to pretend that you are Rambo. I am just trying to encourage you to buy a cape and pretend to be Batman, instead. He doesn't carry a gun.

---------------------

Gun grabber think if they can just keeping chipping away at our civil rights someday the will reach gun grabber nirvana

---------------------

You might be attacked by a herd of angry moose.

Or a gaggle of obama voters looking for some walking around money to tide them over till the welfare check comes in

---------------------

Or a gaggle of obama voters looking for some walking around money to tide them over till the welfare check comes in

Interesting spin, since Trump just today said that he is considering sending everybody a $1,000 check. have you gotten into line for that yet?

I understand that you like to pretend that you are Rambo. I am just trying to encourage you to buy a cape and pretend to be Batman, instead. He doesn't carry a gun.

Your snide little quips still don't make my possessions any of your business.

---------------------

Gun grabber think if they can just keeping chipping away at our civil rights someday the will reach gun grabber nirvana

But they're right, don't you know? I mean just look at how we stopped everyone from doing drugs!

If you are a convicted felon, buying a firearm from a private party without a background check, I intend to make it my business with my vote.

If you are a convicted felon, buying a firearm from a private party without a background check, I intend to make it my business with my vote.

Why? We already have a law that says that if you are a felon and buy a gun you can be arrested.....so you want it to be extra special illegal? You doofus.

And if a criminal wants to buy a gun from a private seller, they can simply use a straw buyer.....which they already do for the majority of their illegal gun buys...

So...in truth, your "solution," is no solution, it is just a lying pretext to be able to later demand gun registration.....

A convicted felon buying a firearm - in ANY manner - is already a crime. Derp.

Your problem is that you confuse your right to own a firearm, with my belief that the SOB that sold one to a convicted felon without a background check should be criminalized. I know that is a stretch for you to conceive, but if you sleep on it overnight, you might grasp it.

Interesting spin, since Trump just today said that he is considering sending everybody a $1,000 check. have you gotten into line for that yet?
I never would have suggested that so I wont defend it

but we dont know the details

though I am already on record that government employees and people on welfare should not get a cent

Your problem is that you confuse your right to own a firearm, with my belief that the SOB that sold one to a convicted felon without a background check should be criminalized. I know that is a stretch for you to conceive, but if you sleep on it overnight, you might grasp it.

"with my belief that the SOB that sold one to a convicted felon without a background check should be criminalized"

They already are you stupid ass.

18 U.S. Code § 922 - Unlawful acts

How many more things are you going to suggest that we already have laws for, genius?

---------------------

So you can shoot my eyes out at 100 yards?

thats impressive

but if your motivation is making America safer by limiting the gun rights of honest responsible citizens then you wont stop stop till all the guns are taken away

because the good people will be the first to be disarmed and the street thugs will be the last if they are ever disarmed at all

Sorry, we don't need you to go back into the room. We already passed the common sense gun regs. But you are free to keep screaming your lungs out if you wish.
You keep signing on for more

whats next on your agenda?

Nah, we are done until someone can figure out another weapon of war to inflict on the civilian population. But you go ahead and nash your teeth and yell your little heart out.

---------------------

And you idjits can't accept we change what we can change. You seem to believe that some magical Gun Fairy is going to cure everything. Let's start your narrative with "'Once Upon a Time" or "And there I was"

Or maybe he can purchase those red tights and pretend he's Robin.

---------------------

If you bothered to check, more people voted for Rump receive those "Welfare Checks" than voted for Obama. And don't bother denying it. I guess Rump wants to make sure that his followers will keep right on following.

But that said, something has to be done and at least it's something for the workers for a change. That Trillion is going to be eaten up pretty damned fast. Of course, the tax payer will get what's left over AFTER the Corporations get theirs. Right or wrong, that's just the way it is.

Okay, you get your thousand. The Virus is said to peak in about 45 days. While the Corporations are bailed out, that thousand will be eaten up in only a couple of weeks and you are no better off than you were before. It's predicted that the peak will happen in about 45 days but the danger may not pass for at least 6 months. Care to tell me where the Feds and States are going to get the money to support the entire out of work population for 6 months? Again, this is neither a right nor wrong situation. And it's not a Rightee or Leftee situation. It just is.

I wonder if I can trade my ammo cans for TP?

---------------------

And you idjits can't accept we change what we can change. You seem to believe that some magical Gun Fairy is going to cure everything. Let's start your narrative with "'Once Upon a Time" or "And there I was"

Take your hopey-changey feelgood bullshit and shove it up your ass. There have always been criminals, there will always be criminals. The real "idjits" are the dumb shits like you who think you stop criminality by restricting and/or disarming the honorable. Nowhere has this ever been the case in all of recorded history but you cling to this completely asinine notion like flies to shit.

I never would have suggested that so I wont defend it

but we dont know the details

though I am already on record that government employees and people on welfare should not get a cent

Maybe you should vote for someone who is not advocating giving money away.

Forum List

Back