Leftists Now Clamoring To Get Guns And Finding Out It's Not That Easy

Have you been shot in the head causing brain damage.
I am pointing out there are many arms US citizens cannot buy. The list is long. Much longer than the list of arms they can buy.
I have referenced a few arms you cannot buy, tanks, surface to air missiles, weaponized drones.
A class 3 weapon or license has nothing to do with the arms I have referenced. You will not be buying a tank in reference to a class 3 weapon.
Dumb is Dumb is Dumb.
A class 3 weapon you dumb fuck is an automatic firearm
Yes and one CAN own one with the correct permits and lots of $$$$$$. right?
AND YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT? WHY?
NO!! No problem at all. I think you misunderstood. I would LOVE to own one, I support the 2nd amendment and own several guns. I just get mad at stupid gun grabbers who keep floating the lie that fully auto weapons are positively illegal....They are not.
The book unintentional consequences explain a lot about U.S. vs Miller and how we got to this point in time.

Miller V has long since been retracted. Since Heller V, Miller V has little meaning.
Glad you like Miller since it specifically protects weapons of war in the hands of citizens.

As long as you completely ignore all the ones since it. Miller V was more to put another "Negro" into prison more than it was about the weapon. Yes, there has been many ruling since that some have claimed that the 2A has been watered down. And some have claimed that the importance of the "Militia" has been done the same. But there was a time when State Militias were the back bone of the defense of the Nation going all the way back to the Spanish American War. Many unites in the Civil War from both sides were from State Militias. But in 1898, for the Spanish American War, it was discovered that the US could no longer depend on the State Militias as the majority of the manpower and equipment resources. And as late as the 1970s, it was noted that the States differed greatly on quality from one National Group to another. Organized Militias were found to not be enough to protect the US anymore. And when they were Nationalized at times, the cost was prohibitive for any one state to train, equip and maintain. So the first part of the National Guard Act was passed in 1898 giving the Feds the ability to nationalize some of the State Guards or "State Militias". In 1916, the National Guard Act was passed by Congress and signed into law in 1917 in preparation for WWI giving the rules for Federal Nationalization of the States Militias or Guards. Also, in 1898, the strength of the US Military was removed. Are you aware that the number was kept for the Army to 75,000 from day one until it was changed? And do you know why? But that's a different discussion.

Up until the latter years of the Civil War, communities (civilians) could be armed as well as any Federal Military Unit on the Earth. This is what gave the Confederates a huge leg up. When the war first started, the Confederates actually had an advantage in manpower and equipment. But that changed when the North started to mobilize using it's State Guards or Militias and pooling it''s resources. Let's face it, the North had more money, more manufacturing, and more people. The 2nd A was in full force.

But as usual, War has a tendency to expand weapons research and some new weapons came out that weren't widely used as of yet. The Gatlin Gun and the Artillery using breech loading shells that could be reloaded. These had little affect on the Civil War outcome since they were just too late. But it was the start of a "Revolution" in arms. By 1914, 50 years later, the Machine Guns were used. They huge Artillery that could shoot for miles were used. And even the Tank was introduced into battle. And if you didn't have those things, your Nation was in jeopardy. And the cost was staggering. The States and Individuals could no longer afford them. It took nations. Hence the 1916/17 Nation Guard Act.

What comes out of all this is, the 2A limits the Federal Government from taking your "Guns" but that's about it as long as those guns are within reason. Miller was about the last remnant of the original idea for the 2A. Today, your guns are protected against the unreasonable. You are protected as long as you stay within reason. If you stray outside of "Reason" then the State has the right and the obligation to bring it back to the reasonable through due process.
Jack Miller was white and a bootlegger which tells me you haven't a clue about the case

Red herring bullshit
Lookup class 3 weapons you dumb fuck
I am pointing out there are many arms US citizens cannot buy. The list is long. Much longer than the list of arms they can buy.
I have referenced a few arms you cannot buy, tanks, surface to air missiles, weaponized drones.
A class 3 weapon or license has nothing to do with the arms I have referenced. You will not be buying a tank in reference to a class 3 weapon.
Dumb is Dumb is Dumb.
NO!! No problem at all. I think you misunderstood. I would LOVE to own one, I support the 2nd amendment and own several guns. I just get mad at stupid gun grabbers who keep floating the lie that fully auto weapons are positively illegal....They are not.
The book unintentional consequences explain a lot about U.S. vs Miller and how we got to this point in time.
You keep citing this ignorant of what the ruling actually means.

Red herring bullshit
Dumb is Dumb is Dumb.
You keep citing this ignorant of what the ruling actually means.
You keep ignorantly misinterpreting US versus Miller

Dumb is Dumb is Dumb.

Miller V has long since been retracted. Since Heller V, Miller V has little meaning.
Glad you like Miller since it specifically protects weapons of war in the hands of citizens.

As long as you completely ignore all the ones since it. Miller V was more to put another "Negro" into prison more than it was about the weapon. Yes, there has been many ruling since that some have claimed that the 2A has been watered down. And some have claimed that the importance of the "Militia" has been done the same. But there was a time when State Militias were the back bone of the defense of the Nation going all the way back to the Spanish American War. Many unites in the Civil War from both sides were from State Militias. But in 1898, for the Spanish American War, it was discovered that the US could no longer depend on the State Militias as the majority of the manpower and equipment resources. And as late as the 1970s, it was noted that the States differed greatly on quality from one National Group to another. Organized Militias were found to not be enough to protect the US anymore. And when they were Nationalized at times, the cost was prohibitive for any one state to train, equip and maintain. So the first part of the National Guard Act was passed in 1898 giving the Feds the ability to nationalize some of the State Guards or "State Militias". In 1916, the National Guard Act was passed by Congress and signed into law in 1917 in preparation for WWI giving the rules for Federal Nationalization of the States Militias or Guards. Also, in 1898, the strength of the US Military was removed. Are you aware that the number was kept for the Army to 75,000 from day one until it was changed? And do you know why? But that's a different discussion.

Up until the latter years of the Civil War, communities (civilians) could be armed as well as any Federal Military Unit on the Earth. This is what gave the Confederates a huge leg up. When the war first started, the Confederates actually had an advantage in manpower and equipment. But that changed when the North started to mobilize using it's State Guards or Militias and pooling it''s resources. Let's face it, the North had more money, more manufacturing, and more people. The 2nd A was in full force.

But as usual, War has a tendency to expand weapons research and some new weapons came out that weren't widely used as of yet. The Gatlin Gun and the Artillery using breech loading shells that could be reloaded. These had little affect on the Civil War outcome since they were just too late. But it was the start of a "Revolution" in arms. By 1914, 50 years later, the Machine Guns were used. They huge Artillery that could shoot for miles were used. And even the Tank was introduced into battle. And if you didn't have those things, your Nation was in jeopardy. And the cost was staggering. The States and Individuals could no longer afford them. It took nations. Hence the 1916/17 Nation Guard Act.

What comes out of all this is, the 2A limits the Federal Government from taking your "Guns" but that's about it as long as those guns are within reason. Miller was about the last remnant of the original idea for the 2A. Today, your guns are protected against the unreasonable. You are protected as long as you stay within reason. If you stray outside of "Reason" then the State has the right and the obligation to bring it back to the reasonable through due process.
Jack Miller was white and a bootlegger which tells me you haven't a clue about the case

Is that all you got? You nitpick and ignore the rest. I think I've had enough of your nonsense. It appears I am the only one left that responds to you anymore. That ends. Have a nice day, loser.

Dumb is Dumb is Dumb.

Is that all you got? You nitpick and ignore the rest. I think I've had enough of your nonsense. It appears I am the only one left that responds to you anymore. That ends. Have a nice day, loser.
When you say something ignorant like this
"Miller V was more to put another "Negro" into prison more than it was about the weapon."
Tells me you don't know anything about the case.

Red herring bullshit
Dumb is Dumb is Dumb.
The Miller Court held that because a sawed-off shotgun serves solely to facilitate criminality, its regulation under the NFA is lawful and does not violate the Second Amendment, given the fact such a firearm serves no useful purpose in the context of militia service.

Nothing more.

Red herring bullshit
Dumb is Dumb is Dumb.
The Miller Court held that because a sawed-off shotgun serves solely to facilitate criminality, its regulation under the NFA is lawful and does not violate the Second Amendment, given the fact such a firearm serves no useful purpose in the context of militia service.

Nothing more.
Here's the part of their ruling you left out
In order for a firearm to be protected by the second amendment, it must have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia, in common use of the time, and supplied by the citizen.
And If Jack Miller had representation in the supreme court it would have shown shotguns have been used in the military for a very long long time

Red herring bullshit
Dumb is Dumb is Dumb.

Nothing more.

And it was a knew slap ruling. It should have been kicked back to whatever state federal court ruled on it in the first place. Since then, (as in the Heller V) there is something called "Reasonable". And a sawed off shotgun does not fit inside any form of "Reasonable".

Red herring bullshit
Dumb is Dumb is Dumb.

Nothing more.

And it was a knew slap ruling. It should have been kicked back to whatever state federal court ruled on it in the first place. Since then, (as in the Heller V) there is something called "Reasonable". And a sawed off shotgun does not fit inside any form of "Reasonable".
The U.S. military was the only major power to use shotguns in World War I, issuing a modified Winchester Model 1897, known officially as the Model 1917 Trench Shotgun. (Remington Model 12 and other commercially available shotguns were also issued to the American Expeditionary Force.) The so-called “trench gun” version of the 1897 shortened the barrel to make it easier to wield in close quarters and added a heat shield to prevent accidental handling of a hot barrel.

Forum List

Back