Leftists: Please explain to me how democracy is in jeopardy

Let's put it this way: The STANDARD for elections in 2016 and prior was basically two-pronged: Vote in person, providing a photo ID at the time of voting, or if you were unable to get to the polls, use an Absentee Ballot, which required security measures appropriate for an alternative method (photocopy of picture ID, notarized signature). With these two voting methods, everything was fine, and NOBODY questioned the legitimacy of the election other than overt attempts to prevent people from voting - which could be dealt with. Also, one knew who won the election AT THE LATEST by the following morning.

In 2020, all rational rules were tossed out the window, on the theory that it was not reasonable to expect all voters to come to the polls, given the presence of the Pandemic and peoples' reasonable (and irrational) fears of exposures.

So the logical solution would be to expand Absentee voting. Keep the same security measures, but promote that method of voting by sending out ballots with detailed instructions.

But that is not what happened. DEMOCRAT operatives - exclusively Democrats - schemed to bring about mail-in voting with minimal security or verification, and ballot boxes - and unprecedented measure. In several states, these voting changes were implemented by State officials and Left-leaning courts, in violation of the U.S. Constitution. Both of these FACILITATED massive fraud, while blurring the paper trail that could have been used to detect the fraud. Whether fraud actually occurred is UNKNOWN. What we do know is that fraud was possible, it would have been untraceable. So saying that "You can't prove the fraud" is self-serving bullshit. The voting rules were written so that the fraud would not leave a paper trail. You are talking about an ARMY of Democrat lawyers around the country bringing this scheme to fruition. Do you think they would leave a paper trail?

So now the Pandemic is basically gone. The logical thing would be to go back to the 2016 standard, right? Vote in person on Election Day or vote Absentee. What could be simpler? But Leftist politicians and the Media have a hissy-fit if you even HINT that you want to go back to the STANDARD of the past. VOTER SUPPRESSION! VOTER SUPPRESSION! VOTER SUPPRESSION! We've all heard it.

Because the 2020 rules facilitate Democrat fraud. Everybody knows it. No other civilized country allows this bullshit. Most of them vote on Sunday, in person, period.

And you want us to accept the results of the mid-terms in advance? Sorry. Ain't happening.
Bull crud....I've been voting "no excuse needed" absentee ballot for decades, and no photo id is needed, nor ever had been.... Varies by State. Many states prior to 2020 expanded absentee ballot voting to every registered voter, if they want. You don't need to be old and sick to request a ballot!

It's the greatest thing since sliced bread!!!! You get your ballot early, and can spend time researching the candidates, and researching any referendum questions.... I love it! And never want to go back to voting in person!

My religion is a bastion of relaxed tolerance compared to yours and I'm being serious. I don't hector people to "condemn" stuff, not online, not in real life.
I’ve been asked to condemn the 2020 riots so often that I just put it in my signature. Did you screech about any of that?

You don’t need to answer that. I already know. It was rhetorical.

Three days, asswipe.

There's your substance, dimwit
What about it? Democrats lose the House and maybe hang on to the Senate. I know.

What’s your point? You have nothing. Idiots like you just want to be angry and rant about something but you’re too stupid to articulate a point that’s even semi-coherent so you just end up venting online.

What about it? Democrats lose the House and maybe hang on to the Senate. I know.

What’s your point? You have nothing. Idiots like you just want to be angry and rant about something but you’re too stupid to articulate a point that’s even semi-coherent so you just end up venting online.
And you're doing what?

Lying your ass off online.

Stupid fucktard.

And you're doing what?

Lying your ass off online.

Stupid fucktard.
I asked you what I lied about and you couldn’t answer. Are you going to answer this time or are you going to keep dodging that question like the little bitch you are?

C’mere you little bitch, let’s see you dodge the question again. Go ahead. Prove me right. Show everyone how predictably stupid you are and prove me right once again. :)

I’ve been asked to condemn the 2020 riots so often that I just put it in my signature. Did you screech about any of that?

You don’t need to answer that. I already know. It was rhetorical.

No, undoubtedly you were slobbering all over the Jan 6th riots which caused very little destruction outside of liberals' mental health (I will refrain from commenting on that). While slobbering, someone probably asked you about the riots that actually DID cause destruction--what about that? That's not a religious rite. That's a comparison, and fair.

Excellent. Those people deserve to be in jail. We agree on that.

Yep....especially the blm and antifa who were pretending to be Trump supporters.....they need to go to prison....as do the FBI agents who were leading the protestors.......

No, undoubtedly you were slobbering all over the Jan 6th riots which caused very little destruction outside of liberals' mental health (I will refrain from commenting on that). While slobbering, someone probably asked you about the riots that actually DID cause destruction--what about that? That's not a religious rite. That's a comparison, and fair.
So it’s not ok for me to ask people to condemn something. It is ok for them to ask me to condemn something. Gotcha.

- Trumpster Logic

Yep....especially the blm and antifa who were pretending to be Trump supporters.....they need to go to prison....as do the FBI agents who were leading the protestors.......
Anyone who violently riots deserves to go to jail. The people who violently rioted on Jan 6 all deserve to be in jail.

Awesome. I’m glad we agree on this.

Anyone who violently riots deserves to go to jail. The people who violently rioted on Jan 6 all deserve to be in jail.

Awesome. I’m glad we agree on this.

Yes.........but not the Trump supporters who peacefully walked around the building taking selfies....they were allowed into the building by nancy pelosis gestapo........and once the Republicans retake the house from those fascists, they will likely release all of the video of that day.....showing who the real criminals were....

I asked you what I lied about and you couldn’t answer. Are you going to answer this time or are you going to keep dodging that question like the little bitch you are?

C’mere you little bitch, let’s see you dodge the question again. Go ahead. Prove me right. Show everyone how predictably stupid you are and prove me right once again. :)

Are you really this stupid?

Sure you are.

You're a leftard, aintcha?

We'll then, EVERY SINGLE WORD out of your mouth is a lie. Every one. Your entire existence is a lie. EVERYTHING about you is a lie.

Is that clear enough for your pea sized brain?

Bull crud....I've been voting "no excuse needed" absentee ballot for decades, and no photo id is needed, nor ever had been.... Varies by State. Many states prior to 2020 expanded absentee ballot voting to every registered voter, if they want. You don't need to be old and sick to request a ballot!

It's the greatest thing since sliced bread!!!! You get your ballot early, and can spend time researching the candidates, and researching any referendum questions.... I love it! And never want to go back to voting in person!

Then don't complain about food prices, gasoline prices, utility prices, inflation, interest rates, or nuclear arms threat, because that's what voting by mail got us. People who are too Fn lazy to vote should just stay home. That would give us more politically intelligent voters the upper hand in choosing the leadership of our country.

voting by mail.jpeg

Are you really this stupid?

Sure you are.

You're a leftard, aintcha?

We'll then, EVERY SINGLE WORD out of your mouth is a lie. Every one. Your entire existence is a lie. EVERYTHING about you is a lie.

Is that clear enough for your pea sized brain?
Look at how predictable my little bitch is. :laugh:

Even after I call him out for being a bitch and failing to show what I lied about, he STILL does exactly that!

Look, watch, let’s do it again my little bitch. This is the part where I ask you to SPECIFICALLY point out what I lied about and you once again fail to say anything SPECIFIC that I lied about.

Go on you little bitch. Do the trick I taught you one more time. He does it every single time. It’s adorable. :)

Yes.........
Right. The people who violently rioted, like I said. Those people who did that on Jan 6 deserve to be in jail.

Man, it’s awesome when we agree about these things. Usually we don’t see eye-to-eye, but here we do.

Right. The people who violently rioted, like I said. Those people who did that on Jan 6 deserve to be in jail.

Man, it’s awesome when we agree about these things. Usually we don’t see eye-to-eye, but here we do.

Yep....the blm and antifa democrat party thugs need to be rounded up.....and the FBI agents who were working with them need to be fired and jailed as well.....

Yep....the blm and antifa democrat party thugs need to be rounded up.....and the FBI agents who were working with them need to be fired and jailed as well.....
Sure, if they violently rioted. Along with all the Jan 6 violent rioters.

Agreed.

Even after I call him out for being a bitch and failing to show what I lied about, he STILL does exactly that!

Look, watch, let’s do it again my little bitch. This is the part where I ask you to SPECIFICALLY point out what I lied about and you once again fail to say anything SPECIFIC that I lied about.

Go on you little bitch. Do the trick I taught you one more time. He does it every single time. It’s adorable. :)
Two words for you: FUCK YOU.

I'm just not interested in any more of your lies.

You're leaving town in three days

In the meantime, go fuck yourself

Two words for you: FUCK YOU.

I'm just not interested in any more of your lies.

You're leaving town in three days

In the meantime, go fuck yourself
Aaaaand right on schedule once again! You guys are so unbelievable predictable. It’s pathetic.

You run your mouths and then flail every single time you’re asked to back up your claim. Every. Single. Time.

You just need a place to vent your anger. Because you sure as hell can’t articulate a coherent point. :itsok:

This ^^^ person is a nut case.

Apparently he thinks he controls me.

I tell him he's a liar.

I tell him I don't want to hear any more lies.

But he keeps asking me questions, in the hopes that I'll answer.

So he can tell more lies.

I just don't get it. ALL progtards are this way. They're fucked up, they're deranged. They're STUPID, they can't put two and two together.

And then they gotta convince themselves they're in control - just like with the economy, just like with Ukraine and the elections and a dozen other things.

Three more days of this shit, and then the leftards are out of business.

They'll keep trying, but I told everyone on day one when I got here they hit a brick wall.

I am that wall. And I'm not even a rightie. I'm an American though. Don't care about Trump, not a big fan of Republicans, but I'll move heaven and earth to help get rid of these asinine progtards.

Forum List

Back