Leftists: Please explain to me how democracy is in jeopardy

This ^^^ person is a nut case.

Apparently he thinks he controls me.

I tell him he's a liar.

I tell him I don't want to hear any more lies.

But he keeps asking me questions, in the hopes that I'll answer.

So he can tell more lies.

I just don't get it. ALL progtards are this way. They're fucked up, they're deranged. They're STUPID, they can't put two and two together.

And then they gotta convince themselves they're in control - just like with the economy, just like with Ukraine and the elections and a dozen other things.

Three more days of this shit, and then the leftards are out of business.

They'll keep trying, but I told everyone on day one when I got here they hit a brick wall.

I am that wall. And I'm not even a rightie. I'm an American though. Don't care about Trump, not a big fan of Republicans, but I'll move heaven and earth to help get rid of these asinine progtards.
Biden will be your daddy for at least 2 more years. Nobody is out of business scuzzy. I'm sure you won't respond....you're too afraid.

Biden will be your daddy for at least 2 more years. Nobody is out of business scuzzy. I'm sure you won't respond....you're too afraid.

Dementia may be there but he'll lose over 90% of his power. With a large enough majority he won't be able to get another Supreme Court justice approved either.

Dementia may be there but he'll lose over 90% of his power. With a large enough majority he won't be able to get another Supreme Court justice approved either.
As of this moment the righties are +32 in the House and +4 in the Senate.

The progtard agenda (meaning: the FUCKUPS, the incompetence and mismanagement) is dead in the water in three days

J6 is finished. For good

Garland will be de-facto shut down, because if he isn't he'll get the shit investigated out of him. And Wray too.

The Oversight committees are gonna get real interesting. :p

The most important reason that we need to take the senate back. I would rayher take the senate than the house. Any of the two and the democrats are blocked but only the senate confirms judges.

Do you know there are liberals out there who actually think he is doing a good job?

I've heard them say crap like that but there is no way they can believe that deep down inside. Most people know what a crappy job this party is doing. I would say Joe but he's nothing but a puppet for the party. They are calling the shots.

The only people that may believe he's doing a good job are those CNN/ MSMBC zombies where they blame all our woes on everything and everybody except Dementia and his party.

As of this moment the righties are +32 in the House and +4 in the Senate.

The progtard agenda (meaning: the FUCKUPS, the incompetence and mismanagement) is dead in the water in three days

J6 is finished. For good

Garland will be de-facto shut down, because if he isn't he'll get the shit investigated out of him. And Wray too.

The Oversight committees are gonna get real interesting. :p

I think the Republicans will start a real 1/6 committee and ask the questions the commies refuse to ask. That includes Piglosi and Wray. I don't now what's on those videos they refuse to release, but it must me something the Democrats are trying to hide otherwise the would have released it over a year ago.

I've heard them say crap like that but there is no way they can believe that deep down inside.

But they convince themselves of it, such is their hatred of Trump. (And he’s not even President)

l can’t get my head round it. Brought on by a conversation l had with an American earlier today in the town. I think l must have brought that feeling in to here, the virtual reality of cyberspace.

But they convince themselves of it, such is their hatred of Trump. (And he’s not even President)

l can’t get my head round it. Brought on by a conversation l had with an American earlier today in the town. I think l must have brought that feeling in to here, the virtual reality of cyberspace.
The entire world outside of his cult despises Trump. Because he is despicable in nearly every way. Every foul trait, every nefarious, self dealing quality that one could list as undesirable in a president or party leader: Trump has them in spades.

The entire world outside of his cult despises Trump. Because he is despicable in nearly every way. Every foul trait, every nefarious, self dealing quality that one could list as undesirable in a president or party leader: Trump has them in spades.

The entire world does not!

What does that have to do with running the country?

Oh, I know where you're coming from. Last summer a friend of mine who passed away was getting gas. She made a comment about the price to the lady next to her. She responded "I don't care if gasoline goes up to $10.00 a gallon, as long as Trump isn't President!!!!"

The problem is not that we have people in our society like that, the problem is they get to vote.

Oh, I know where you're coming from. Last summer a friend of mine who passed away was getting gas. She made a comment about the price to the lady next to her. She responded "I don't care if gasoline goes up to $10.00 a gallon, as long as Trump isn't President!!!!"

The problem is not that we have people in our society like that, the problem is they get to vote.

Unbelievable!

And they let idiots like you teach our children.

Hillary Clinton had 3 million more votes than trump. Stacy Abrams lost by 55,000 after Kemp illegally purged over 300,000 people from the rolls. So when you try making comparisons do so using all the facts. Because none of them lost by 7 million votes and still whines about how they won.
LOL...you whine about "election deniers" and then in the next post YOU ELECTION DENY!!!
What kind of a moron DOES that? Think about it, IM2!

Forum List

Back