Leftists refuse to negotiate on wall,talks break down

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Border wall talks break down ahead of second possible government shutdown

"The wall is a red herring for the Democrats. We got stuck on an interior enforcement cap," meaning a possible limitation on the number and type of enforcement actions ICE agents are allowed to take against illegal immigrants, including violent criminals.

Leftists are literally throwing it all away because they don't want ICE to do their job on enforcing the current laws of arresting illegals! Unbelievable. Oh well declare the national emergency or send the military...I don't care which.

"There are other funds of money that are available to [Trump] through something called reprogramming, there is money he can get at and is legally allowed to spend," Mulvaney said, noting that some funds were available even without declaring an emergency. "And I think it needs to be said again and again this is going to be legal --- there are statutes on the book as to how any president can do this."

HAHA! Leftists are going to lose in their goal of trying to destroy America.

"The president is going to build the wall," Mulvaney said. "You saw what the Vice President said there, and that’s our attitude at this point ,is we will take as much money as you can give us and then we will go find money someplace else legally in order to secure that southern barrier. But this is going to get built with or without Congress."

PJW.jpg

It's time to implement President Eisenhower's former government plan "Operation Wetback" on a grand scale by declaring a national emergency.

"The wall is a red herring for the Democrats. We got stuck on an interior enforcement cap," meaning a possible limitation on the number and type of enforcement actions ICE agents are allowed to take against illegal immigrants, including violent criminals.

Leftists are literally throwing it all away because they don't want ICE to do their job on enforcing the current laws of arresting illegals! Unbelievable. Oh well declare the national emergency or send the military...I don't care which.
Liberals are the reason we need a wall in the first place.
Since they refuse to follow the law, we need a wall.

The dotard could start building the wall tomorrow if he'd stop being stubborn and just show us Mexico's check already

Any wall built should be torn down by the next administration

Let me tell ya, that is why he wants Congress to pass it. If he just implements it, everything can become null and void without congress.

But then, if things keep going the way they have for the Left for the last month, they might not be able to get elected dog catcher in Cuba.

Let me tell Leftists a fact———> YOU are already on the defensive, and the collusion/delusion hasn’t even totally collapsed yet.

If that doesn’t tell you what is down the pike in the coming months once it is totally collapsed, then your name is Alice, and you live in Wonderland-)

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The wall is not the part they are arguing over it is bed capacity at shelters..

Forum List

Back