🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leftists shut down speech, support violence against their opponents

So leftists keep following Trump around protesting his speeches and trying to shut him down. They're initiating violence and trying to fight with Trump supporters. Chicago was only not way worse because the Trump supporters generally backed down.

And the "mainstream" liberals? You ignore it and continue to attack Trump showing what you are. Worse than Trump. Way worse. Violent and supportive of violence to shut down voices that dissent from yours.

Free speech my ass. There is nothing "liberal" about you, you're authoritarian leftists

So.... following Trump around isn't freedom of speech? It's actually stopping freedom of speech?
So, protesting his speeches isn't freedom of speech? It's actually stopping freedom of speech?

The violence part isn't great, but how many people are getting involved in the violence compared the number of left wing people in the US.

The reality is that some people just go to start a fight. They might be left wing, or right wing, but they're just there for the "shits and giggles" or the "kicks and punches".

They're not trying to exercise freedom of speech, they're trying to get ENTERTAINMENT and as Trump is dolloping entertainment on many people's plates, they're probably wondering how they can get some too.
The reality is that some people just go to start a fight. They might be left wing, or right wing, but they're just there for the "shits and giggles" or the "kicks and punches".

They're not trying to exercise freedom of speech, they're trying to get ENTERTAINMENT and as Trump is dolloping entertainment on many people's plates, they're probably wondering how they can get some too.

I noticed lots of young people there, the whole thing looked Jerry Springer to me.

Maybe. I couldn't comment, I won't pay attention to it much.

When I was much younger i saw a bunch of left wing protesters, and they didn't impress me much, they were proud of their trouble making. But that isn't all left wingers, and it's not all protesters either.
It's a reality tv show now. Young people want to be a part of it. Trump has fostered it, but if these young people are involved on a more meaningful level it will back fire on him in the general election.

Yes, it could do. It's hard to see how it will go. Hillary will get the minorities, the young, possibly the women, but not the right wing women.

So leftists keep following Trump around protesting his speeches and trying to shut him down. They're initiating violence and trying to fight with Trump supporters. Chicago was only not way worse because the Trump supporters generally backed down.

And the "mainstream" liberals? You ignore it and continue to attack Trump showing what you are. Worse than Trump. Way worse. Violent and supportive of violence to shut down voices that dissent from yours.

Free speech my ass. There is nothing "liberal" about you, you're authoritarian leftists

So.... following Trump around isn't freedom of speech? It's actually stopping freedom of speech?
So, protesting his speeches isn't freedom of speech? It's actually stopping freedom of speech?

The violence part isn't great, but how many people are getting involved in the violence compared the number of left wing people in the US.

I noticed lots of young people there, the whole thing looked Jerry Springer to me.

When I was much younger i saw a bunch of left wing protesters, and they didn't impress me much, they were proud of their trouble making. But that isn't all left wingers, and it's not all protesters either.
It's a reality tv show now. Young people want to be a part of it. Trump has fostered it, but if these young people are involved on a more meaningful level it will back fire on him in the general election.

Yes, it could do. It's hard to see how it will go. Hillary will get the minorities, the young, possibly the women, but not the right wing women.
This could benefit Bernie, he gets the youth vote.

No, left wingers aren't the only ones who protest in general, no one said they were. They were however the protesters in this case, and they initiated the physical contact. Note none of the confrontation was in the space of the protest, it was all in the space of the Trump rally

Yeah, I understand that. But it doesn't really point to much in general.

Some left wingers, where on the spectrum who knows, decided to go and cause trouble. It doesn't surprise me, both sides have people of all types of mentality, from no mentality at all to intelligent.

This could benefit Bernie, he gets the youth vote.

Bernie won't be there. And even if he got the youth vote, Trump shouting Communist at him every day would put off anyone who remembers the Cold War.

No, left wingers aren't the only ones who protest in general, no one said they were. They were however the protesters in this case, and they initiated the physical contact. Note none of the confrontation was in the space of the protest, it was all in the space of the Trump rally

Some left wingers, where on the spectrum who knows, decided to go and cause trouble. It doesn't surprise me, both sides have people of all types of mentality, from no mentality at all to intelligent.

Yet left wingers continue to criticize Trump supporters while you say nothing about the ones on your side who are worse

I guess if the protestors had showed up armed, and taken over the rally site Bundy style,

THEN you RWnuts would have supported them?

Yet left wingers continue to criticize Trump supporters while you say nothing about the ones on your side who are worse

What's worse than punching an innocent man in the face?

running around with signs against trump and speaking their minds isn't wrong ... what I see as wrong is some one punching a protester in the face because they didn't agree is wrong ... so far all I've seen is republicans doing the punching ... remember the tea baggers in the beginning in every bodies face ... did you see dems punching them ??? I didn't i guess its only republicans who get to punch

"I don't like what you're saying, so I'm going to see to it that you can't say it".

That's where we are.

Nope. Nobody has seen to it that Trump can't say what he wants. He's been talking ever since this happened.

So just to be clear, if right wingers shut down Hillary speeches, you're endorsing that as long as she can still talk in the media, that's what you're saying, KKKlown?

Right wingers have every right to protest a Clinton rally. Since Clinton supporters will not be egged on by her to assault them, it is highly unlikely that any violence will break out and the need to shut it down in order to protect the protesters will not present itself.

This is where you have a disconnect. Protesters are legal and expected. They are to be dealt with, in Trump speak, LEGALLY!

Last edited:

republicans don't like the idea that you can't disagree with them

My side? Why do you think I associate with people just because they might happen to be left wing?

Do you associate with the KKK because they just happen to be right wing?

Well.....
raping innocent man
shooting innocent man in the face
kidnapping innocent man and keeping him locked up for 20 years
should I go on?

No. They were caused by both protesters and Trump supporters. If you ask Trump who he was "protecting" last night....do you think he will say "Trump supporters" or "protesters"?

So what are the protesters doing there in the first place? They are there to start a fight. What are they protesting, that somebody is running for President? How American.

Finding trouble isn't too hard to do. Don't these losers have their own rallies to go to???

Freedom of assembly is in the Constitution, right next to freedom of speech.

Who said they didn't have the right to speak? But let's face it, this wasn't a debate between Sanders and Trump. Trump was the only one there. WTF are these clowns doing there? They are looking for trouble, that's all.

I have the right to free speech too. But if we are in a bar and I use my free speech to tell you how ugly I think your wife is, guess what the result of that will be?

What? I break your face and then go to jail and get sued for medical costs?

Who is at fault? I am.

Legally, yes you are. But what was my point in going to that bar to insult your wife is the question? Because I came there to start trouble.

That's your right. It is my response that matters. We are a nation of laws. You are legally permitted to tell me how ugly my wife is. I am not legally permitted to break your face in response.

I know. Being a law abiding American sure does suck sometimes!

Incorrect. I have, in this thread, denounced the protesters from last night for taking their protest too far. You are not being honest.

And....they are not worse.

Aren't you the same guy who said yesterday you would never ever support Trump?

Yeah. He's not going to support a guy who has been a social lib his whole life. But.....he sure wishes Cruz could get some protesters. It would mean that someone cares.

Aren't you the same guy who said yesterday you would never ever support Trump?

Yeah. He's not going to support a guy who has been a social lib his whole life. But.....he sure wishes Cruz could get some protesters. It would mean that someone cares.

You dim wits can't handle the idea that:

1) I don't support Trump
2) I think he should be allowed to speak

Leftists are totalitarians, you want to shut down that which you disagree with and just assume wrongly that everyone is like you

Yeah. If anything is true....it's that Trump has not been allowed to speak. You nailed it.

Trump has gotten more air time on the national television since he canceled the rally than had he held it.

And don't think he didn't know that would happen.
So what does that say about how smart Trump is and how fucking stupid the Sander's fascists and the BLM tree dwellers aren't?
Trump got millions and millions of dollars worth of free air time. Millions of potential voters watched the Sander's 'man-bun' assholes and the MLM tree dwellers disgrace themselves by shutting down a private rally, yes it was a PRIVATE rally. Millions watched what little regard these fascists have for the First Amendment.

Well.....
raping innocent man
should I go on?

Where have liberals done that as part of this election cycle?

Well.....
raping innocent man
should I go on?

Where have liberals done that as part of this election cycle?

Dude.....recognize the sarcasm. Please.

Incorrect. I have, in this thread, denounced the protesters from last night for taking their protest too far. You are not being honest.

I applaud the protesters. Trump went to that city most hated by republicans, Chicago.

Republicans talk about the people of Chicago like they are animals.

So republicans bring together a fairly large racist group of republicans lead by a racist and are SURPRISED a bunch of Chicagoans are willing to violently protest. LMAO.

I take it that most posters on this board did not live through the late 60ties early 70ties?

We ain't seen nothing yet.

I applaud the protesters. Trump went to that city most hated by republicans, Chicago.

Republicans talk about the people of Chicago like they are animals.

So republicans bring together a fairly large racist group of republicans lead by a racist and are SURPRISED a bunch of Chicagoans are willing to violently protest. LMAO.

I take it that most posters on this board did not live through the late 60ties early 70ties?

We ain't seen nothing yet.

Has Trump made derogatory comments about Chicago?

"Leftists shut down speech, support violence against their opponents"

This is a lie.

It fails as both a straw man fallacy and composition fallacy, in addition to being ignorant and wrong.

The doctrine of free speech concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not the relationship between and among private persons – one private person cannot 'violate' the free speech rights of another private person, only government has the authority to place restrictions on speech in accordance with First Amendment jurisprudence, and when government exceeds that authority, only then has a free speech violation occurred.

Forum List

Back