🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leftists shut down speech, support violence against their opponents

People were warned about putting Obama in office as a President. If you research half the people he put in our government, They were the radicals of the past who hasn't changed one damn thing about how they see us and our country. and they see what happened last night as a WIN for them. they don't care how they win they just want to make sure they do.

you have to ask why Al Sharpton visited the Whitehouse over 60 times.
Obama is connected with Bill (a domestic terrorist ) from the 60's Ayers
Eric Holder was involved in an armed takeover of a building in the 60's .
Obama allowed our WHITE house be used as a billboard for radical homosexuals by lighting it up for the whole world to see.
who is Valerie Jarrett ?
and it goes on and on

So just to be clear, if right wingers shut down Hillary speeches, you're endorsing that as long as she can still talk in the media, that's what you're saying, KKKlown?

Right wingers have every right to protest a Clinton rally. Since Clinton supporters will not be egged on by her to assault them, it is highly unlikely that any violence will break out and the need to shut it down in order to protect the protesters will not present itself.

This is where you have a disconnect. Protesters are legal and expected. They are to be dealt with, in Trump speak, LEGALLY!

Yet not once in there did you ever address the point I made. I never said anything against protesting a Trump rally. Stop being a stupid dick, you know exactly what I said, KKKlown

Of course I did. Protesting a Trump rally, peacefully, is fine and perfectly American. Protesting with laying hands on anyone or anyone's property is not. How much clearer can I be?

I understand you perfectly...but according to Kaz, I can't read or comprehend anything so take it for what it's worth.

True, you can't. You whiff on post after post after post

Whatever you say, Partisan Hack...with his totally hack thread. Still just seeing the forest over there but all the unique little trees around you, huh Kazhack?

So leftists keep following Trump around protesting his speeches and trying to shut him down. They're initiating violence and trying to fight with Trump supporters. Chicago was only not way worse because the Trump supporters generally backed down.

And the "mainstream" liberals? You ignore it and continue to attack Trump showing what you are. Worse than Trump. Way worse. Violent and supportive of violence to shut down voices that dissent from yours.

Free speech my ass. There is nothing "liberal" about you, you're authoritarian leftists
Every video I've seen, from the girl being shoved to the guy being punched in the face has come from your kind. In fact, you kind even manhandled a conservative Breitbart Reporter.

Nope. Nobody has seen to it that Trump can't say what he wants. He's been talking ever since this happened.

So just to be clear, if right wingers shut down Hillary speeches, you're endorsing that as long as she can still talk in the media, that's what you're saying, KKKlown?

Right wingers have every right to protest a Clinton rally. Since Clinton supporters will not be egged on by her to assault them, it is highly unlikely that any violence will break out and the need to shut it down in order to protect the protesters will not present itself.

This is where you have a disconnect. Protesters are legal and expected. They are to be dealt with, in Trump speak, LEGALLY!

Yet not once in there did you ever address the point I made. I never said anything against protesting a Trump rally. Stop being a stupid dick, you know exactly what I said, KKKlown

Of course I did. Protesting a Trump rally, peacefully, is fine and perfectly American. Protesting with laying hands on anyone or anyone's property is not. How much clearer can I be?

I understand you perfectly...but according to Kaz, I can't read or comprehend anything so take it for what it's worth.

BTW, what he's not telling you is that leftist protesters getting in the face of Trump supporters is to him peaceful protesting

True, you can't. You whiff on post after post after post

Whatever you say, Partisan Hack...with his totally hack thread. Still just seeing the forest over there but all the unique little trees around you, huh Kazhack?

What?

The reality is that some people just go to start a fight. They might be left wing, or right wing, but they're just there for the "shits and giggles" or the "kicks and punches".

They're not trying to exercise freedom of speech, they're trying to get ENTERTAINMENT and as Trump is dolloping entertainment on many people's plates, they're probably wondering how they can get some too.

I noticed lots of young people there, the whole thing looked Jerry Springer to me.

Maybe. I couldn't comment, I won't pay attention to it much.

When I was much younger i saw a bunch of left wing protesters, and they didn't impress me much, they were proud of their trouble making. But that isn't all left wingers, and it's not all protesters either.

No, left wingers aren't the only ones who protest in general, no one said they were. They were however the protesters in this case, and they initiated the physical contact. Note none of the confrontation was in the space of the protest, it was all in the space of the Trump rally

Yeah, I understand that. But it doesn't really point to much in general.

Some left wingers, where on the spectrum who knows, decided to go and cause trouble. It doesn't surprise me, both sides have people of all types of mentality, from no mentality at all to intelligent.

Yet left wingers continue to criticize Trump supporters while you say nothing about the ones on your side who are worse

What's worse than punching an innocent man in the face?
The tree dweller as not "innocent". He had been yelling and screaming obscenities for five minutes before he was told to leave. As he was leaving he continued to yell aggressive threatening obscenities giving everyone the finger.
When he said something to the 78 year old man the old man coldcocked to fucking negro thug with one punch.
That's about the level of strength needed to overpower a negro thug in his prime.........a White seventy year old man.
Pretty fucking funny.
Did I mention that the thug had been paid twenty bucks by "someone he couldn't remember" to go to the PRIVATE rally and act like the thug he is?

So leftists keep following Trump around protesting his speeches and trying to shut him down. They're initiating violence and trying to fight with Trump supporters. Chicago was only not way worse because the Trump supporters generally backed down.

And the "mainstream" liberals? You ignore it and continue to attack Trump showing what you are. Worse than Trump. Way worse. Violent and supportive of violence to shut down voices that dissent from yours.

Free speech my ass. There is nothing "liberal" about you, you're authoritarian leftists
Every video I've seen, from the girl being shoved to the guy being punched in the face has come from your kind. In fact, you kind even manhandled a conservative Breitbart Reporter.

Wow, libertarians were at the Trump rally? Who knew? Why were we there?

When I was much younger i saw a bunch of left wing protesters, and they didn't impress me much, they were proud of their trouble making. But that isn't all left wingers, and it's not all protesters either.

No, left wingers aren't the only ones who protest in general, no one said they were. They were however the protesters in this case, and they initiated the physical contact. Note none of the confrontation was in the space of the protest, it was all in the space of the Trump rally

Some left wingers, where on the spectrum who knows, decided to go and cause trouble. It doesn't surprise me, both sides have people of all types of mentality, from no mentality at all to intelligent.

Yet left wingers continue to criticize Trump supporters while you say nothing about the ones on your side who are worse

What's worse than punching an innocent man in the face?
The tree dweller as not "innocent". He had been yelling and screaming obscenities for five minutes before he was told to leave. As he was leaving he continued to yell aggressive threatening obscenities giving everyone the finger.
When he said something to the 78 year old man the old man coldcocked to fucking negro thug with one punch.
That's about the level of strength needed to overpower a negro thug in his prime.........a White seventy year old man.
Pretty fucking funny.
Did I mention that the thug had been paid twenty bucks by "someone he couldn't remember" to go to the PRIVATE rally and act like the thug he is?
Your support for violence, at least against the darkies, is noted...

Yeah. He's not going to support a guy who has been a social lib his whole life. But.....he sure wishes Cruz could get some protesters. It would mean that someone cares.
Yeah. He's not going to support a guy who has been a social lib his whole life. But.....he sure wishes Cruz could get some protesters. It would mean that someone cares.

You dim wits can't handle the idea that:

1) I don't support Trump
2) I think he should be allowed to speak

Leftists are totalitarians, you want to shut down that which you disagree with and just assume wrongly that everyone is like you

Yeah. If anything is true....it's that Trump has not been allowed to speak. You nailed it.

Trump has gotten more air time on the national television since he canceled the rally than had he held it.

And don't think he didn't know that would happen.
So what does that say about how smart Trump is and how fucking stupid the Sander's fascists and the BLM tree dwellers aren't?
Trump got millions and millions of dollars worth of free air time. Millions of potential voters watched the Sander's 'man-bun' assholes and the MLM tree dwellers disgrace themselves by shutting down a private rally, yes it was a PRIVATE rally. Millions watched what little regard these fascists have for the First Amendment.

Question--------> Why would left wing people demonstrate against a candidate on the right who is claimed to be a plant from the left? Look at the threads on this board! Trump is really a liberal, he is a Hillary plant, he will let his supporters down and govern from the left.

Didn't these lefty board geniuses contact their people in Chicago, and let them know Trump was the one they wanted most to run against!

By following the lefty board logic that permeates this place, they should have been protesting the other 3, not Trump.............if what they try and tell us what is true, is true! Yes? No?

Do you think I think Trump is a plant from the left? Why are you asking me?

Maybe you should identify a leftie on the board who thinks that Trump is a plant from the left and ask that person.

Can you name one for me? I'd like to ask myself. Thanks.

Incorrect. I have, in this thread, denounced the protesters from last night for taking their protest too far. You are not being honest.

I applaud the protesters. Trump went to that city most hated by republicans, Chicago.

Republicans talk about the people of Chicago like they are animals.

So republicans bring together a fairly large racist group of republicans lead by a racist and are SURPRISED a bunch of Chicagoans are willing to violently protest. LMAO.

I take it that most posters on this board did not live through the late 60ties early 70ties?

We ain't seen nothing yet.
I did. I saw who always came out the winners and the losers in EVERY negro riot in the country.
The result was always the same: A bunch of negroes riot loot and burn down the rat's nests they lived in. One of my fondest memories was in LA when the Tree Dwellers thought they could destroy the businesses owned by the S. Koreans.
I was a wonderful site: Hundreds of S. Korean men AND WOMEN on rooftops with sniper rifles.
When the Tree dwellers saw them they ran away like fucking rats never to seen again. BTW there are still today small pockets of S. Korean shops which negroes never go into in LA.
Granny is sitting in the back watching the surveillance cameras out front with a fully loaded AK 47 on her lap wishing for the 'good old days'.

Last edited:
Leftists shut down speech, support violence against their opponents
The bully on the playground threatens to "punch them in the face", and then cries to mommy when someone dares him to try it. BWAH HA HA HA HA!
You are working your bong too hard this morning. The issue is someone coming into your playground and trying to take it over, versus those that seek to take over the playground. That's two different types of people operating with very different motives.

BTW, what he's not telling you is that leftist protesters getting in the face of Trump supporters is to him peaceful protesting

In the face? Now you are moving the goalposts. You went from "in their space" to "in their face".

Admit it. You don't believe that someone who does not support Trump has a right to attend a Trump rally. The very fact that the attend and is reason enough to be removed. Right?

running around with signs against trump and speaking their minds isn't wrong ... what I see as wrong is some one punching a protester in the face because they didn't agree is wrong ... so far all I've seen is republicans doing the punching ... remember the tea baggers in the beginning in every bodies face ... did you see dems punching them ??? I didn't i guess its only republicans who get to punch

Swish and swish. The protesters initiated the aggression, which is clear based on that it all happened in the space of the Trump rally. There was no other reason for the protesters to go over there but to get in their face and make it physical

Leave to the phoney kazertarian to come out against first amendment rights of assembly.

Trump failed at his first major crisis. He had to shut down his own rally because he couldn't figure out how to come onto the stage and talk and calm the crowd down. That would have been showing some leadership and courage. He has no Presidential skills and he lacks the courage that would have required.
Ummm yeah. Let's put Obama in the same situation and see what happens.

running around with signs against trump and speaking their minds isn't wrong ... what I see as wrong is some one punching a protester in the face because they didn't agree is wrong ... so far all I've seen is republicans doing the punching ... remember the tea baggers in the beginning in every bodies face ... did you see dems punching them ??? I didn't i guess its only republicans who get to punch

Swish and swish. The protesters initiated the aggression, which is clear based on that it all happened in the space of the Trump rally. There was no other reason for the protesters to go over there but to get in their face and make it physical

Leave to the phoney kazertarian to come out against first amendment rights of assembly.
So when Hillary is holding a PRIVATE rally and a few hundred Trump supporters gate crash the rally and start disrupting the rally to the point where the PRIVATE rally has to be cancelled that's just fine?

So when Hillary is holding a PRIVATE rally and a few hundred Trump supporters gate crash the rally and start disrupting the rally to the point where the PRIVATE rally has to be cancelled that's just fine?
These events are open to the Public therefore, not Private.

they would all get shot in the back

and then they would say that was just fine

Forum List

Back