🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leftists shut down speech, support violence against their opponents

No, left wingers aren't the only ones who protest in general, no one said they were. They were however the protesters in this case, and they initiated the physical contact. Note none of the confrontation was in the space of the protest, it was all in the space of the Trump rally

Yeah, I understand that. But it doesn't really point to much in general.

Some left wingers, where on the spectrum who knows, decided to go and cause trouble. It doesn't surprise me, both sides have people of all types of mentality, from no mentality at all to intelligent.

Yet left wingers continue to criticize Trump supporters while you say nothing about the ones on your side who are worse

What's worse than punching an innocent man in the face?

Well.....
raping innocent man
shooting innocent man in the face
kidnapping innocent man and keeping him locked up for 20 years
should I go on?

Where have liberals done that as part of this election cycle?

I didn't say they had. I merely wrote down things that were worse than punching a man in the face. You seemed to want to know.

Maybe. I couldn't comment, I won't pay attention to it much.

When I was much younger i saw a bunch of left wing protesters, and they didn't impress me much, they were proud of their trouble making. But that isn't all left wingers, and it's not all protesters either.

No, left wingers aren't the only ones who protest in general, no one said they were. They were however the protesters in this case, and they initiated the physical contact. Note none of the confrontation was in the space of the protest, it was all in the space of the Trump rally

Some left wingers, where on the spectrum who knows, decided to go and cause trouble. It doesn't surprise me, both sides have people of all types of mentality, from no mentality at all to intelligent.

Yet left wingers continue to criticize Trump supporters while you say nothing about the ones on your side who are worse
running around with signs against trump and speaking their minds isn't wrong ... what I see as wrong is some one punching a protester in the face because they didn't agree is wrong ... so far all I've seen is republicans doing the punching ... remember the tea baggers in the beginning in every bodies face ... did you see dems punching them ??? I didn't i guess its only republicans who get to punch

Swish and swish. The protesters initiated the aggression, which is clear based on that it all happened in the space of the Trump rally. There was no other reason for the protesters to go over there but to get in their face and make it physical
no not get physical ... the reason was to get into their face and their face only... we libs/dems know republicans can't take it when we get into their face... look at trump when confronted he stars yelling drag them out ... republicans are always throwing the first to punch ... we have seen it time and time again ... even when the tea baggers were protesting Obama in the beginning ...they would get in to the libs/dems/ face with their signs we would get right back into their face, they would start punching... thats the republican way ... then when they got called on it they would say they started it they called us dumb ... republicans believe you haven't any right to question them ... when you do they can't take it and start punching ... just like they did last the last trump rally

Last edited:
"I don't like what you're saying, so I'm going to see to it that you can't say it".

That's where we are.

Nope. Nobody has seen to it that Trump can't say what he wants. He's been talking ever since this happened.

So just to be clear, if right wingers shut down Hillary speeches, you're endorsing that as long as she can still talk in the media, that's what you're saying, KKKlown?

Right wingers have every right to protest a Clinton rally. Since Clinton supporters will not be egged on by her to assault them, it is highly unlikely that any violence will break out and the need to shut it down in order to protect the protesters will not present itself.

This is where you have a disconnect. Protesters are legal and expected. They are to be dealt with, in Trump speak, LEGALLY!

Yet not once in there did you ever address the point I made. I never said anything against protesting a Trump rally. Stop being a stupid dick, you know exactly what I said, KKKlown

Of course I did. Protesting a Trump rally, peacefully, is fine and perfectly American. Protesting with laying hands on anyone or anyone's property is not. How much clearer can I be?
kaz doesn't get it I don't think he ever will

the video evidence doesn't support that narrative

So how did the protesters get in the space and faces of the Trump supporters? They all decided to go to the bathroom at the same time and took a wrong turn?

You must have video that I don't. Care to share?

You're unreachable by reality, no point. The kool-aid has done it's job
And the same can be said for most others on the right, who revel in their ignorance and stupidity, this thread premise being one of many examples.

Right, left wingers going into trump supporter faces creating a hostile environment clearly had nothing to do with Trump canceling the event
lest see calling trump a racist and shouting out that he's a racist holding up signs saying gens a racist in a republican environment does make republican hostel ... they can't stand it when you confront them ... they always become hostel

More than ever, we need the zealots on both ends of the spectrum to calm down.

We also need the division pimps - those who have a vested professional interest in keeping their side angry - to be marginalized.

The zealots are being used, and they don't know it.
the dems have experience republicans punching their people so we are calm we weren't the ones throwing punches ... so now when you see these republicans coming we are prepaired

running around with signs against trump and speaking their minds isn't wrong ... what I see as wrong is some one punching a protester in the face because they didn't agree is wrong ... so far all I've seen is republicans doing the punching ... remember the tea baggers in the beginning in every bodies face ... did you see dems punching them ??? I didn't i guess its only republicans who get to punch

Swish and swish. The protesters initiated the aggression, which is clear based on that it all happened in the space of the Trump rally. There was no other reason for the protesters to go over there but to get in their face and make it physical
no not get physical ... the reason was to get into their face and their face only... we libs/dems know republicans can't take it when we get into their face... look at trump when confronted he stars yelling drag them out ... republicans are always throwing the first to punch ... we have seen it time and time again ... even when the tea baggers were protesting Obama in the beginning ...they would get in to the libs/dems/ face with their signs we would get right back into their face, they would start punching... thats the republican way ... then when they got called on it they would say they started it they called us dumb ... republicans believe you haven't any right to question them ... when you do they can't take it and start punching ... just like they did last the last trump rally
^^^ dumbass trying to convince the masses libs can "take" in your face confrontations LOL

Last edited:
Trump's campaign is like professional wrestling. It has to made a bit more outrageous one time to the next to keep the fans interested.

Trump's orchestration and instigation of these disruptions are just one more tactic in doing that.

More than ever, we need the zealots on both ends of the spectrum to calm down.

We also need the division pimps - those who have a vested professional interest in keeping their side angry - to be marginalized.

The zealots are being used, and they don't know it.
the dems have experience republicans punching their people so we are calm we weren't the ones throwing punches ... so now when you see these republicans coming we are prepaired

That comment kind of reminds me of the cop and black thing. If you listen to the police officer, you won't get shot or hurt. Simple problem--simple solution. If you go to a rally to start trouble, then don't blame the people you started trouble with. The simple solution is don't attend these rallies. Attend rallies for your candidate instead.

Right, you're in their face attacking them to show how violent ... they ... are. LOL, you bring the Nazi to a party. Thanks, Adolph

Nope. Nobody has seen to it that Trump can't say what he wants. He's been talking ever since this happened.

So just to be clear, if right wingers shut down Hillary speeches, you're endorsing that as long as she can still talk in the media, that's what you're saying, KKKlown?

Right wingers have every right to protest a Clinton rally. Since Clinton supporters will not be egged on by her to assault them, it is highly unlikely that any violence will break out and the need to shut it down in order to protect the protesters will not present itself.

This is where you have a disconnect. Protesters are legal and expected. They are to be dealt with, in Trump speak, LEGALLY!

Yet not once in there did you ever address the point I made. I never said anything against protesting a Trump rally. Stop being a stupid dick, you know exactly what I said, KKKlown

Of course I did. Protesting a Trump rally, peacefully, is fine and perfectly American. Protesting with laying hands on anyone or anyone's property is not. How much clearer can I be?

No, I don't get it. Agreed. I don't get how you think attacking Trump supporters shows how violent they are. I think you attacking Trump supporters shows how violent you are

So how did the protesters get in the space and faces of the Trump supporters? They all decided to go to the bathroom at the same time and took a wrong turn?

And the same can be said for most others on the right, who revel in their ignorance and stupidity, this thread premise being one of many examples.

Right, left wingers going into trump supporter faces creating a hostile environment clearly had nothing to do with Trump canceling the event
lest see calling trump a racist and shouting out that he's a racist holding up signs saying gens a racist in a republican environment does make republican hostel ... they can't stand it when you confront them ... they always become hostel

Yes, when you attack them, you are proving how hostile they are. You are one stupid fucking bitch

Trump is a giant douche.

However, the protestors who shut down his rally are total morons.

Trump has the right to speak. Shutting him down just shows the intolerance of those who think they're tolerant.

word

Trump is a giant douche.

Trump has the right to speak. Shutting him down just shows the intolerance of those who think they're tolerant.

You lie. Trump canceled the rally. Not the People.

Stop being an retarded apologist.

Trump shut it down - rightly - for safety reasons. And the safety reasons were caused by the protestors.

Bullshit. Trump was getting a stream of bad press for incident after incident involving his brown shirts and other supporters roughing up peaceful protestors and even reporters so he cleverly engineered this scenario to make himself look like the victim. Classic Trump.

Stop being a leftist hack. The protestors stormed the rally.

What color is the sky in your world?

With your head in the clouds I guess the sky color is shit brindle.

How many arrested?

Yes, when you attack them, you are proving how hostile they are. You are one stupid fucking bitch
first of all I'm a guy ... in other words, like I said if you call a republican a dumb mother fucker which we, meaning us liberals/dems have, you feel republicans get to punch ya ...we get it republicans are smart enought to be verbal back ... just like you, you're not smart enough to be verbal back ... to bad though, law says you have the right to say anything you want, you know that pesky first amendment thing ... but you don't get to punch someone back ... thats why your republican friends go to jail right after I trounce them big time

No, I don't get it. Agreed. I don't get how you think attacking Trump supporters shows how violent they are. I think you attacking Trump supporters shows how violent you are
news alert protesting trump isn't attacking... holding up sings against trump isn't attacking ... calling trump any name you want isn't attacking... walking up to someone and striking them is attacking ... so far the only ones that I see that is your types ... thats why I said "kaz doesn't get it I don't think he ever will" ... you can't tell the difference in protesting and hitting someone for what they are against ... you feel they haven't any right to protest against anything you believe, thats why you don't get it thats why you never will

first of all I'm a guy ... in other words, like I said if you call a republican a dumb mother fucker which we, meaning us liberals/dems have, you feel republicans get to punch ya ...we get it republicans are smart enought to be verbal back ... just like you, you're not smart enough to be verbal back ... to bad though, law says you have the right to say anything you want, you know that pesky first amendment thing ... but you don't get to punch someone back ... thats why your republican friends go to jail right after I trounce them big time

You are one stupid bitch. Listen, you stupid as shit douche, I've never said anything not supportive of your right to PEACEFULLY demonstrate. What I am speaking against is your brown shirt attacks on Trump supporters. That isn't free speech, it's assault

Trump is a giant douche.

word
word. !!!!! btw hahahahahahahaha .... Oh hip one ...the reason he was shut down was because the trump supporters turned to violense ... the Dems had every right to protest his event ... were do you get this notion they didn't ???

news alert protesting trump isn't attacking... holding up sings against trump isn't attacking ... calling trump any name you want isn't attacking... walking up to someone and striking them is attacking ... so far the only ones that I see that is your types ... thats why I said "kaz doesn't get it I don't think he ever will" ... you can't tell the difference in protesting and hitting someone for what they are against ... you feel they haven't any right to protest against anything you believe, thats why you don't get it thats why you never will

That all the video is in the space of the trump supporters not the protest site shows what a stupid lying bitch you are

Forum List

Back