🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leftists shut down speech, support violence against their opponents

So leftists keep following Trump around protesting his speeches and trying to shut him down. They're initiating violence and trying to fight with Trump supporters. Chicago was only not way worse because the Trump supporters generally backed down.

And the "mainstream" liberals? You ignore it and continue to attack Trump showing what you are. Worse than Trump. Way worse. Violent and supportive of violence to shut down voices that dissent from yours.

Free speech my ass. There is nothing "liberal" about you, you're authoritarian leftists
Good, I hope they shut down more of these little right wing hate and stupidity rallies.

Of course you do, leftists always want to shut down dissenting views, Stalin

Right wingers have every right to protest a Clinton rally. Since Clinton supporters will not be egged on by her to assault them, it is highly unlikely that any violence will break out and the need to shut it down in order to protect the protesters will not present itself.

This is where you have a disconnect. Protesters are legal and expected. They are to be dealt with, in Trump speak, LEGALLY!

Yet not once in there did you ever address the point I made. I never said anything against protesting a Trump rally. Stop being a stupid dick, you know exactly what I said, KKKlown

Of course I did. Protesting a Trump rally, peacefully, is fine and perfectly American. Protesting with laying hands on anyone or anyone's property is not. How much clearer can I be?
kaz doesn't get it I don't think he ever will

No, I don't get it. Agreed. I don't get how you think attacking Trump supporters shows how violent they are. I think you attacking Trump supporters shows how violent you are

Gotcha, normal people are leftist moon bats

Yet not once in there did you ever address the point I made. I never said anything against protesting a Trump rally. Stop being a stupid dick, you know exactly what I said, KKKlown

Of course I did. Protesting a Trump rally, peacefully, is fine and perfectly American. Protesting with laying hands on anyone or anyone's property is not. How much clearer can I be?
kaz doesn't get it I don't think he ever will

No, I don't get it. Agreed. I don't get how you think attacking Trump supporters shows how violent they are. I think you attacking Trump supporters shows how violent you are

Gotcha, normal people are leftist moon bats

Yes, normally very ordinary, unexceptional, extremely mediocre, completely undistinguished normal people.

Trump is advocating all sorts of rights violations in his presidential agenda.

Such as?

Such as wanting to close down mosques.
More evidence of the mind numbing stupidity of Trump followers.

That only shows the mind numbing stupidity of leftist douche bags like you. Trump is clearly being taken out of context. He says he would only close them under certain circumstances, as in France. Those circumstances might be serving as a cache for weapons and facilitating terrorism.

Such as?

bripat is like trump accept in bripat case, he has the trump problem ... trump says it then denys it... btipat case he hears it then denys he heard it...

Except Trump didn't say it, you lying douche bag.

12809566_976175595763333_2001610103131519597_n.jpg

Such as?

bripat is like trump accept in bripat case, he has the trump problem ... trump says it then denys it... btipat case he hears it then denys he heard it...

Except Trump didn't say it, you lying douche bag.

Trump didn't said he'd close down mosques? How many times does he have to be quoted?

So leftists keep following Trump around protesting his speeches and trying to shut him down. They're initiating violence and trying to fight with Trump supporters. Chicago was only not way worse because the Trump supporters generally backed down.

And the "mainstream" liberals? You ignore it and continue to attack Trump showing what you are. Worse than Trump. Way worse. Violent and supportive of violence to shut down voices that dissent from yours.

Free speech my ass. There is nothing "liberal" about you, you're authoritarian leftists

Well........ We have over 93 million Americans who are not working nor looking for a job. What else are they going to do?

As for myself, I wish I had the time to go out and protest or spend in a jail cell for assault. But I don't have that kind of time because I'm working too much.

If we want to end this violence and trouble making, cut our social programs down to nothing and force these people to get a damn job. When they get home, they'll be too tired to be going out and looking for a fight.
You just need to become a professional agitator. Of course, you might have difficulty getting paid, like some did after Ferguson.

They're initiating violence and trying to fight with Trump supporters.

the video evidence doesn't support that narrative
It's the theater. They provoke Trump supporters on purpose, consistently, and then "cry foul!" when one of them gets sick of it. Then they blame "the violence on conservatives".

Rachael Maddow seemed very disappointed that the event was called off before the provokers could really whip up some media red meat for the left to milk in the crybully-syndrome they've used so well to date. The event in Chicago was so contrived and orchestrated by the left that it's nauseating. It was pure political theater. Should Trump step down because he's not fit for the job? Yes. But that doesn't justify what the left is doing inciting violence, stepping back when it happens and then trying to tag it onto "the republican party as a whole"..

The rub was watching Maddow in true hypocrite form, whine on and on about how Trump was inciting violence. And in the next breath she was drooling with glee about how all the young people showed up to "protest" (incite at) Trump's rally! How great! Democracy in action!
One would be shocked should Trump supporters show up at a Hillary rally and Maddow be gleeful at the prospect. Of course, given the size of Hillary's crowds, the protesters would likely outnumber the supporters.

Some asshole throwing bricks at the National Guard got exactly what he deserved.
but you call taxes theft...that is some mess between your ears ...

A guy throwing bricks is a threat to your life. Don't want to get shot? Don't throw bricks. If someone was throwing bricks at me I wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet in him.

Apparently you condone the use of lethal weapons against law enforcement.

Some asshole throwing bricks at the National Guard got exactly what he deserved.
Today, we would use non-lethal means of crowd control. Tear gas, rubber bullets, sonic weapons, etc, but we would also have less tolerance for anyone acting in a threatening manner.

"we" ?..."threatening manner" ? tolerance for First Amendment Rights ?
Threatening manner includes, but is not limited to, setting fire to buildings, throwing rocks, breaking windows, physically impeding others' movements, preventing others from hearing speech they desire to hear. You know, that kind of stuff. For speech? No.

Chicago was orchestrated by Trump and the liberals played right into his hands.

The community was already tense and on edge because of police shootings and cover ups, and the video of the black guy getting sucker punched teed them up.

And all the Trump supporters had to dive in from the rural areas and pay $30 for parking. LOL -- filled with all the impotent rage, fighting traffic... lol

Everybody was ginned up, ready to go. The protesters didn't do themselves any favors by getting into it with the Trumpies.

Trump was never going to show up at that event, and the police never suggested he cancel, that was a lie.

Forum List

Back