🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leftists shut down speech, support violence against their opponents

Trump is a giant douche.

However, the protestors who shut down his rally are total morons.

Trump has the right to speak. Shutting him down just shows the intolerance of those who think they're tolerant.

word
the reason he was shut down was because the trump supporters turned to violense ... the Dems had every right to protest his event ... were do you get this notion they didn't ???

Strawman. never said that, you stupid bitch

And the same can be said for most others on the right, who revel in their ignorance and stupidity, this thread premise being one of many examples.

Right, left wingers going into trump supporter faces creating a hostile environment clearly had nothing to do with Trump canceling the event
lest see calling trump a racist and shouting out that he's a racist holding up signs saying gens a racist in a republican environment does make republican hostel ... they can't stand it when you confront them ... they always become hostel

Yes, when you attack them, you are proving how hostile they are. You are one stupid fucking bitch
first of all I'm a guy ... in other words, like I said if you call a republican a dumb mother fucker which we, meaning us liberals/dems have, you feel republicans get to punch ya ...we get it republicans are smart enought to be verbal back ... just like you, you're not smart enough to be verbal back ... to bad though, law says you have the right to say anything you want, you know that pesky first amendment thing ... but you don't get to punch someone back ... thats why your republican friends go to jail right after I trounce them big time

You are one stupid bitch. Listen, you stupid as shit douche, I've never said anything not supportive of your right to PEACEFULLY demonstrate. What I am speaking against is your brown shirt attacks on Trump supporters. That isn't free speech, it's assault
Trump is a giant douche.

Trump has the right to speak. Shutting him down just shows the intolerance of those who think they're tolerant.

word
the reason he was shut down was because the trump supporters turned to violense ... the Dems had every right to protest his event ... were do you get this notion they didn't ???

ok dumb fuck you did

And the same can be said for most others on the right, who revel in their ignorance and stupidity, this thread premise being one of many examples.

Right, left wingers going into trump supporter faces creating a hostile environment clearly had nothing to do with Trump canceling the event
lest see calling trump a racist and shouting out that he's a racist holding up signs saying gens a racist in a republican environment does make republican hostel ... they can't stand it when you confront them ... they always become hostel

Yes, when you attack them, you are proving how hostile they are. You are one stupid fucking bitch
first of all I'm a guy ... in other words, like I said if you call a republican a dumb mother fucker which we, meaning us liberals/dems have, you feel republicans get to punch ya ...we get it republicans are smart enought to be verbal back ... just like you, you're not smart enough to be verbal back ... to bad though, law says you have the right to say anything you want, you know that pesky first amendment thing ... but you don't get to punch someone back ... thats why your republican friends go to jail right after I trounce them big time

You are one stupid bitch. Listen, you stupid as shit douche, I've never said anything not supportive of your right to PEACEFULLY demonstrate. What I am speaking against is your brown shirt attacks on Trump supporters. That isn't free speech, it's assault
yes you did dumb fuck

and the map dancing begins ... lies about clinton ... lies about what you said ... do you ever get tired of lying

Trump is a giant douche.

word

ok dumb fuck you did

No, stupid bitch, nothing I ever said was against protesting

Trump is a giant douche.

word
word. !!!!! btw hahahahahahahaha .... Oh hip one ...the reason he was shut down was because the trump supporters turned to violense ... the Dems had every right to protest his event ... were do you get this notion they didn't ???

There is a difference between protesting and disturbance. You can protest all you like......outside. But once inside, you keep your mouth shut and don't attack anybody or charge the stage. That is against the law.

So leftists keep following Trump around protesting his speeches and trying to shut him down. They're initiating violence and trying to fight with Trump supporters. Chicago was only not way worse because the Trump supporters generally backed down.

And the "mainstream" liberals? You ignore it and continue to attack Trump showing what you are. Worse than Trump. Way worse. Violent and supportive of violence to shut down voices that dissent from yours.

Free speech my ass. There is nothing "liberal" about you, you're authoritarian leftists
Good, I hope they shut down more of these little right wing hate and stupidity rallies.

So just to be clear, if right wingers shut down Hillary speeches, you're endorsing that as long as she can still talk in the media, that's what you're saying, KKKlown?

Right wingers have every right to protest a Clinton rally. Since Clinton supporters will not be egged on by her to assault them, it is highly unlikely that any violence will break out and the need to shut it down in order to protect the protesters will not present itself.

This is where you have a disconnect. Protesters are legal and expected. They are to be dealt with, in Trump speak, LEGALLY!

Yet not once in there did you ever address the point I made. I never said anything against protesting a Trump rally. Stop being a stupid dick, you know exactly what I said, KKKlown

Of course I did. Protesting a Trump rally, peacefully, is fine and perfectly American. Protesting with laying hands on anyone or anyone's property is not. How much clearer can I be?
kaz doesn't get it I don't think he ever will

No, I don't get it. Agreed. I don't get how you think attacking Trump supporters shows how violent they are. I think you attacking Trump supporters shows how violent you are

Trump is advocating all sorts of rights violations in his presidential agenda.

Such as?

Such as wanting to close down mosques.
More evidence of the mind numbing stupidity of Trump followers.

Trump meant that if a mosque is servings as a weapons stockpile and fomenting terrorism, then it should be shut down. That's what they've done in France. I don't have a problem with that. Why should anyone have a problem with it?

Such as?

Trump never said that.

Trump said he wanted to monitor mosques, but in the libtard degenerate mind, that eventually bounces around and comes out as 'close down'.

"The United States will have "absolutely no choice" but to close down some mosques where "some bad things are happening," Donald Trump said in a recent interview, explaining his rationale for doing so.

"Nobody wants to say this and nobody wants to shut down religious institutions or anything, but you know, you understand it. A lot of people understand it. We’re going to have no choice," the Republican presidential said in an interview from Trump Tower on Fox News' "Hannity" on Tuesday night.

Story Continued Below

Those remarks go further than Trump did on Monday, when he said he would "strongly consider" closing mosques as part of a response to last Friday's terrorist attacks in Paris that killed more than 130 and injured hundreds more."

Read more: Trump: 'Absolutely no choice' but to close mosques
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Now shut up and fuck off and stop lying.

Such as?

Trump never said that.

Trump said he wanted to monitor mosques, but in the libtard degenerate mind, that eventually bounces around and comes out as 'close down'.

"The United States will have "absolutely no choice" but to close down some mosques where "some bad things are happening," Donald Trump said in a recent interview, explaining his rationale for doing so.

"Nobody wants to say this and nobody wants to shut down religious institutions or anything, but you know, you understand it. A lot of people understand it. We’re going to have no choice," the Republican presidential said in an interview from Trump Tower on Fox News' "Hannity" on Tuesday night.

Story Continued Below

Those remarks go further than Trump did on Monday, when he said he would "strongly consider" closing mosques as part of a response to last Friday's terrorist attacks in Paris that killed more than 130 and injured hundreds more."

Read more: Trump: 'Absolutely no choice' but to close mosques
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Now shut up and fuck off and stop lying.

Yep. if they are stockpiling weapons and organizing terrorism then they should be shut down.

Where's the problem?

Such as?

Trump never said that.

I think we should close down all Fundamentalist Christian Churches because of the massive lies they've used to manipulate otherwise devout Christians. There is no rapture described anywhere in the Bible, therefore Fundamentalist Christians are the unwitting dupes of a diabolical cover up of monumental proportions. The lies and propaganda of this radical death cult pose a clear and present danger to our security, indeed to our very way of life.

Forum List

Back