🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leftists shut down speech, support violence against their opponents

Right wingers have every right to protest a Clinton rally. Since Clinton supporters will not be egged on by her to assault them, it is highly unlikely that any violence will break out and the need to shut it down in order to protect the protesters will not present itself.

This is where you have a disconnect. Protesters are legal and expected. They are to be dealt with, in Trump speak, LEGALLY!

Yet not once in there did you ever address the point I made. I never said anything against protesting a Trump rally. Stop being a stupid dick, you know exactly what I said, KKKlown

Of course I did. Protesting a Trump rally, peacefully, is fine and perfectly American. Protesting with laying hands on anyone or anyone's property is not. How much clearer can I be?

I understand you perfectly...but according to Kaz, I can't read or comprehend anything so take it for what it's worth.

BTW, what he's not telling you is that leftist protesters getting in the face of Trump supporters is to him peaceful protesting

In the face? Now you are moving the goalposts. You went from "in their space" to "in their face".

Admit it. You don't believe that someone who does not support Trump has a right to attend a Trump rally. The very fact that the attend and is reason enough to be removed. Right?

So you don't grasp the difference between going to a Trump rally and rallying in your own space and going into the space and face of the people you are protesting against. You're actually claiming you don't understand the difference. Wow. Well, you are comfortable being a moron, I give you that

Yet not once in there did you ever address the point I made. I never said anything against protesting a Trump rally. Stop being a stupid dick, you know exactly what I said, KKKlown

Of course I did. Protesting a Trump rally, peacefully, is fine and perfectly American. Protesting with laying hands on anyone or anyone's property is not. How much clearer can I be?

I understand you perfectly...but according to Kaz, I can't read or comprehend anything so take it for what it's worth.

BTW, what he's not telling you is that leftist protesters getting in the face of Trump supporters is to him peaceful protesting

In the face? Now you are moving the goalposts. You went from "in their space" to "in their face".

Admit it. You don't believe that someone who does not support Trump has a right to attend a Trump rally. The very fact that the attend and is reason enough to be removed. Right?

So you don't grasp the difference between going to a Trump rally and rallying in your own space and going into the space and face of the people you are protesting against. You're actually claiming you don't understand the difference. Wow. Well, you are comfortable being a moron, I give you that

Space and face? Now those are the same things?

Listen, dummy. I have said A DOZEN TIMES that some protesters LAST NIGHT.....AND LAST NIGHT ONLY went too far and got too aggressive. Why are you ignoring me when I say that? Is it because you agree and being agreeable goes against your nature?

That said. A protester has a right to be inside the event.....to stand next to the most surly and crazed Trump supporter....and wave an anti-Trump sign. Proximity is immaterial. He becomes at fault only when he lays a hand on said Trump supporter. If he makes a lot of noise and disrupts the event, he should be peacefully removed from the event.

Do you understand? Please say that you understand and agree. It won't hurt so bad.

Indeed, liberals have always been advocates and defenders of free speech...
This is absolutely correct.

Unfortunately, the PC Police - hardcore left wing partisan ideologues - are not liberals. They are a distortion, a mutation, a deformity.

They will do everything they legally can to shut down opposing speech, and they know it. So does everyone else.

Listen, dummy. I have said A DOZEN TIMES that some protesters LAST NIGHT.....AND LAST NIGHT ONLY went too far and got too aggressive. Why are you ignoring me when I say that? Is it because you agree and being agreeable goes against your nature?

That said. A protester has a right to be inside the event.....to stand next to the most surly and crazed Trump supporter....and wave an anti-Trump sign. Proximity is immaterial. He becomes at fault only when he lays a hand on said Trump supporter. If he makes a lot of noise and disrupts the event, he should be peacefully removed from the event.

Do you understand? Please say that you understand and agree. It won't hurt so bad.

They were in their space in their face? You see those as contradictory? What's wrong with you? Is there lead in your clown makeup?

And no, you don't have a right to go to a private event. What I'm mocking you for is your inability to see the difference between the right to assemble and the right to go into a private event in order to intentionally disrupt it. You keep saying if I oppose the latter then I oppose the former. Which is just stupid. But, you are a KKKlown, you are right about that

They're initiating violence and trying to fight with Trump supporters.

the video evidence doesn't support that narrative

So how did the protesters get in the space and faces of the Trump supporters? They all decided to go to the bathroom at the same time and took a wrong turn?

You must have video that I don't. Care to share?

You're unreachable by reality, no point. The kool-aid has done it's job
And the same can be said for most others on the right, who revel in their ignorance and stupidity, this thread premise being one of many examples.

And yet you are participating in the thread. Good for you......

Incorrect. I have, in this thread, denounced the protesters from last night for taking their protest too far. You are not being honest.

I applaud the protesters. Trump went to that city most hated by republicans, Chicago.

Republicans talk about the people of Chicago like they are animals.

So republicans bring together a fairly large racist group of republicans lead by a racist and are SURPRISED a bunch of Chicagoans are willing to violently protest. LMAO.

I take it that most posters on this board did not live through the late 60ties early 70ties?

We ain't seen nothing yet.

And if Trump only attended events in middle-class or upper-class areas, you would be the first to criticize him on how he is avoiding those "dark" areas.

What hypocrites you people on the left are.

They were in their space in their face? You see those as contradictory? What's wrong with you? Is there lead in your clown makeup?

And no, you don't have a right to go to a private event. What I'm mocking you for is your inability to see the difference between the right to assemble and the right to go into a private event in order to intentionally disrupt it. You keep saying if I oppose the latter then I oppose the former. Which is just stupid. But, you are a KKKlown, you are right about that

Silly nutter.

Indeed, liberals have always been advocates and defenders of free speech...
This is absolutely correct.

Unfortunately, the PC Police - hardcore left wing partisan ideologues - are not liberals. They are a distortion, a mutation, a deformity.

They will do everything they legally can to shut down opposing speech, and they know it. So does everyone else.

Name names, please.

Silly nutter.

You need to check out your avatar at some point, you're a KKKook ...

Silly nutter.

Poor baby. Your guy is a clown with less of a shot at the WH than Trump. I know....that's not a good feeling for you.

A self-described libertarian who thinks its OK to deny gay people the right to marry? Is that you?

When is the Left and their thugs going to show that kind of passion against random violence in Chicago? They go after the means (guns) yet predictably stop short of personal accountability. It's always someone else's fault.

Silly nutter.

Poor baby. Your guy is a clown with less of a shot at the WH than Trump. I know....that's not a good feeling for you.

Um...yeah...I'm so used to backing candidates who do have a shot at the White House. LOL, you're a KKKlown to the end

A self-described libertarian who thinks its OK to deny gay people the right to marry? Is that you?
Strawman, gays can do whatever the fuck they want, I don't give a shit.

What I don't support is government marriage. For anyone. Gays or straights. I pity you that you think your relationship doesn't mean
anything unless you get the government stamp of approval. But needing the validation of politicians and bureaucrats is nothing new for you is it, KKKlown?

Silly nutter.

Um...yeah...I'm so used to backing candidates who do have a shot at the White House. LOL, you're a KKKlown to the end

What I don't support is government marriage. For anyone. Gays or straights. I pity you that you think your relationship doesn't mean
anything unless you get the government stamp of approval. But needing the validation of politicians and bureaucrats is nothing new for you is it, KKKlown?

Are you supporting Ted Cruz?

So leftists keep following Trump around protesting his speeches and trying to shut him down. They're initiating violence and trying to fight with Trump supporters. Chicago was only not way worse because the Trump supporters generally backed down.

And the "mainstream" liberals? You ignore it and continue to attack Trump showing what you are. Worse than Trump. Way worse. Violent and supportive of violence to shut down voices that dissent from yours.

Free speech my ass. There is nothing "liberal" about you, you're authoritarian leftists

So.... following Trump around isn't freedom of speech? It's actually stopping freedom of speech?
So, protesting his speeches isn't freedom of speech? It's actually stopping freedom of speech?

Strawman

The violence part isn't great, but how many people are getting involved in the violence compared the number of left wing people in the US.

The reality is that some people just go to start a fight. They might be left wing, or right wing, but they're just there for the "shits and giggles" or the "kicks and punches".

They're not trying to exercise freedom of speech, they're trying to get ENTERTAINMENT and as Trump is dolloping entertainment on many people's plates, they're probably wondering how they can get some too.
Yeah, Virginia, they aren't leftists. Riiiigggghhhhhtttttttt.

And no, violence to stop speeches isn't freedom of speech. It's a crime

Another post worthy of your name there Kaz. I'm wondering when I'll stick you on ignore.

I'm surprised you haven't already put him on ignore since that is what you do whenever someone regularly gives you an ass-whooping.

Last edited:

Silly nutter.

Are you supporting Ted Cruz?

Is this one of those where you're voting for the lesser of two evils but your standard for me is I have to agree with a politician 100%? Gay marriage or marriage are not litmus tests for me. Government marriage is just meaningless to me

My guess is that Trump did a strategic cancellation in order to reverse the charges on violence at his rally to focus on protesters ....The Police did not call for cancellation in fact they were standing by at full strength for whatever and If you know Cook County cops they can "swing some flap" as they use to say on the streets...
Now the Trump meme is "look at me victimized by thugs".....instead of "Trump thugs punching folks"...... you ain't slick "sham wow dude "

It is so obvious....Shameless Ted Cruz...in Spanish "Sinverguenza"

Ted Cruz Blames Obama For Violence At Trump Rallies During CNN Debate

Stop lying.

"Black Lives Matter" has been protesting all candidates. They shut down a Bernie Sanders event. They came on stage and took the mike from Bernie. Had they tried to come on Trump's stage, much less walk into a Trump rally, they would have been punched and beaten. Stop Lying.

The difference is that Trump encourages violence against protesters. The Trump movement does not allow protesting.

This is why Trump said he would pay the legal fees of those who attacked protesters.

Stop lying.

"Black Lives Matter" has been protesting all candidates. They shut down a Bernie Sanders event. And they have tirelessly harassed Hillary.

The difference is that Trump encourages violence against protesters. The Trump movement does not allow protesting.

This is why Trump said he would pay the legal fees of those who attacked protesters.

LOL, what a stooge you are. If that were relevant, how is it the protesters were in the space of the Trumpets, not the other way around?

Stop lying.

"Black Lives Matter" has been protesting all candidates. They shut down a Bernie Sanders event. They came on stage and took the mike from Bernie. Had they tried to come on Trump's stage, much less walk into a Trump rally, they would have been punched and beaten. Stop Lying.

That's right, Trump does not allow protesting. That isn't "encouraging violence." The BLM people are committing violence. Trump simply puts a stop to it.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Stop lying.

And they didn't get out of hand at the Trump rallies, now did they???

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back