🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leftists shut down speech, support violence against their opponents

Aren't you the same guy who said yesterday you would never ever support Trump?

Yeah. He's not going to support a guy who has been a social lib his whole life. But.....he sure wishes Cruz could get some protesters. It would mean that someone cares.

Yeah. He's not going to support a guy who has been a social lib his whole life. But.....he sure wishes Cruz could get some protesters. It would mean that someone cares.

You dim wits can't handle the idea that:

1) I don't support Trump
2) I think he should be allowed to speak

Leftists are totalitarians, you want to shut down that which you disagree with and just assume wrongly that everyone is like you

Yeah. If anything is true....it's that Trump has not been allowed to speak. You nailed it.

Trump has gotten more air time on the national television since he canceled the rally than had he held it.

And don't think he didn't know that would happen.
So what does that say about how smart Trump is and how fucking stupid the Sander's fascists and the BLM tree dwellers aren't?
Trump got millions and millions of dollars worth of free air time. Millions of potential voters watched the Sander's 'man-bun' assholes and the MLM tree dwellers disgrace themselves by shutting down a private rally, yes it was a PRIVATE rally. Millions watched what little regard these fascists have for the First Amendment.
It wasn't a private rally. It was a public event open to anyone who wanted to show up. Your claim that it was a private event is factually incorrect.

The reality is that some people just go to start a fight. They might be left wing, or right wing, but they're just there for the "shits and giggles" or the "kicks and punches".

They're not trying to exercise freedom of speech, they're trying to get ENTERTAINMENT and as Trump is dolloping entertainment on many people's plates, they're probably wondering how they can get some too.

I noticed lots of young people there, the whole thing looked Jerry Springer to me.

Maybe. I couldn't comment, I won't pay attention to it much.

When I was much younger i saw a bunch of left wing protesters, and they didn't impress me much, they were proud of their trouble making. But that isn't all left wingers, and it's not all protesters either.

No, left wingers aren't the only ones who protest in general, no one said they were. They were however the protesters in this case, and they initiated the physical contact. Note none of the confrontation was in the space of the protest, it was all in the space of the Trump rally

Yeah, I understand that. But it doesn't really point to much in general.

Some left wingers, where on the spectrum who knows, decided to go and cause trouble. It doesn't surprise me, both sides have people of all types of mentality, from no mentality at all to intelligent.

Yet left wingers continue to criticize Trump supporters while you say nothing about the ones on your side who are worse
running around with signs against trump and speaking their minds isn't wrong ... what I see as wrong is some one punching a protester in the face because they didn't agree is wrong ... so far all I've seen is republicans doing the punching ... remember the tea baggers in the beginning in every bodies face ... did you see dems punching them ??? I didn't i guess its only republicans who get to punch

Swish and swish. The protesters initiated the aggression, which is clear based on that it all happened in the space of the Trump rally. There was no other reason for the protesters to go over there but to get in their face and make it physical

"I don't like what you're saying, so I'm going to see to it that you can't say it".

That's where we are.

Nope. Nobody has seen to it that Trump can't say what he wants. He's been talking ever since this happened.

So just to be clear, if right wingers shut down Hillary speeches, you're endorsing that as long as she can still talk in the media, that's what you're saying, KKKlown?

Right wingers have every right to protest a Clinton rally. Since Clinton supporters will not be egged on by her to assault them, it is highly unlikely that any violence will break out and the need to shut it down in order to protect the protesters will not present itself.

This is where you have a disconnect. Protesters are legal and expected. They are to be dealt with, in Trump speak, LEGALLY!

Yet not once in there did you ever address the point I made. I never said anything against protesting a Trump rally. Stop being a stupid dick, you know exactly what I said, KKKlown

They're initiating violence and trying to fight with Trump supporters.

the video evidence doesn't support that narrative

So how did the protesters get in the space and faces of the Trump supporters? They all decided to go to the bathroom at the same time and took a wrong turn?

You must have video that I don't. Care to share?

You're unreachable by reality, no point. The kool-aid has done it's job
And the same can be said for most others on the right, who revel in their ignorance and stupidity, this thread premise being one of many examples.

1) I don't support Trump

Leftists are totalitarians, you want to shut down that which you disagree with and just assume wrongly that everyone is like you

Yeah. If anything is true....it's that Trump has not been allowed to speak. You nailed it.

Trump has gotten more air time on the national television since he canceled the rally than had he held it.

So what does that say about how smart Trump is and how fucking stupid the Sander's fascists and the BLM tree dwellers aren't?
Trump got millions and millions of dollars worth of free air time. Millions of potential voters watched the Sander's 'man-bun' assholes and the MLM tree dwellers disgrace themselves by shutting down a private rally, yes it was a PRIVATE rally. Millions watched what little regard these fascists have for the First Amendment.
It wasn't a private rally. It was a public event open to anyone who wanted to show up. Your claim that it was a private event is factually incorrect.
You had to sign up but it was public.

The reality is that some people just go to start a fight. They might be left wing, or right wing, but they're just there for the "shits and giggles" or the "kicks and punches".

They're not trying to exercise freedom of speech, they're trying to get ENTERTAINMENT and as Trump is dolloping entertainment on many people's plates, they're probably wondering how they can get some too.

I noticed lots of young people there, the whole thing looked Jerry Springer to me.

When I was much younger i saw a bunch of left wing protesters, and they didn't impress me much, they were proud of their trouble making. But that isn't all left wingers, and it's not all protesters either.

No, left wingers aren't the only ones who protest in general, no one said they were. They were however the protesters in this case, and they initiated the physical contact. Note none of the confrontation was in the space of the protest, it was all in the space of the Trump rally

Some left wingers, where on the spectrum who knows, decided to go and cause trouble. It doesn't surprise me, both sides have people of all types of mentality, from no mentality at all to intelligent.

Yet left wingers continue to criticize Trump supporters while you say nothing about the ones on your side who are worse

Incorrect. I have, in this thread, denounced the protesters from last night for taking their protest too far. You are not being honest.

And....they are not worse.

So the poor little left wing protesters who went into the space of the big bad Trump ralliers were just victims, never saw that coming!

And right winger, zing! The wit on you, girl

"I don't like what you're saying, so I'm going to see to it that you can't say it".

That's where we are.

Nope. Nobody has seen to it that Trump can't say what he wants. He's been talking ever since this happened.

So just to be clear, if right wingers shut down Hillary speeches, you're endorsing that as long as she can still talk in the media, that's what you're saying, KKKlown?

Right wingers have every right to protest a Clinton rally. Since Clinton supporters will not be egged on by her to assault them, it is highly unlikely that any violence will break out and the need to shut it down in order to protect the protesters will not present itself.

This is where you have a disconnect. Protesters are legal and expected. They are to be dealt with, in Trump speak, LEGALLY!

Yet not once in there did you ever address the point I made. I never said anything against protesting a Trump rally. Stop being a stupid dick, you know exactly what I said, KKKlown

Of course I did. Protesting a Trump rally, peacefully, is fine and perfectly American. Protesting with laying hands on anyone or anyone's property is not. How much clearer can I be?

Incorrect. I have, in this thread, denounced the protesters from last night for taking their protest too far. You are not being honest.

And....they are not worse.

So the poor little left wing protesters who went into the space of the big bad Trump ralliers were just victims, never saw that coming!

And right winger, zing! The wit on you, girl

When you can't find fault with what I say, just put words in my mouth. Well done.

Trump is a giant douche.

However, the protestors who shut down his rally are total morons.

Trump has the right to speak. Shutting him down just shows the intolerance of those who think they're tolerant.

You lie. Trump canceled the rally. Not the People.
Trump shut down the PRIVATE rally because of the possibility of violence threatened by Sander's supporters and BLM.

They're initiating violence and trying to fight with Trump supporters.

the video evidence doesn't support that narrative

So how did the protesters get in the space and faces of the Trump supporters? They all decided to go to the bathroom at the same time and took a wrong turn?

You must have video that I don't. Care to share?

You're unreachable by reality, no point. The kool-aid has done it's job
And the same can be said for most others on the right, who revel in their ignorance and stupidity, this thread premise being one of many examples.

Right, left wingers going into trump supporter faces creating a hostile environment clearly had nothing to do with Trump canceling the event

That's where we are.

Of course I did. Protesting a Trump rally, peacefully, is fine and perfectly American. Protesting with laying hands on anyone or anyone's property is not. How much clearer can I be?

Recognizing that going into the rally rather than staying in their own space was the leftists doing the latter and not the former

Trump is a giant douche.

Trump has the right to speak. Shutting him down just shows the intolerance of those who think they're tolerant.

Trump shut down the PRIVATE rally because of the possibility of violence threatened by Sander's supporters and BLM.
How is it Private when anyone at all could sign up for a ticket?

Trump is a giant douche.

Stop being an retarded apologist.

Trump shut it down - rightly - for safety reasons. And the safety reasons were caused by the protestors.

Bullshit. Trump was getting a stream of bad press for incident after incident involving his brown shirts and other supporters roughing up peaceful protestors and even reporters so he cleverly engineered this scenario to make himself look like the victim. Classic Trump.
So now you agree Trump was "clever" enough to engineer the whole thing.
That's the kind of "clever" we need in the Whitehouse.
I guessing the word "clever" hasn't ever been applied to you.
You average about 30 posts a day.
Judging by when during the day you always put up your posts you're either unemployed or ripping off your employer.

That's where we are.

Your 'point' is devoid of merit given your lies and ignorance.

Your lie: 'the left' is 'hostile' to free speech, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

Indeed, liberals have always been advocates and defenders of free speech, including hate speech expressed by conservatives, and would be the first to defend conservatives from government efforts to restrict the hate speech propagated by the right.

Your ignorance: private citizens can neither 'violate' nor 'restrict' the free speech rights of other private citizens; only government has the potential to violate free speech rights.

When one private person speaks out against the hate speech of another private person, or protests in opposition to that hate speech, such opposition does not 'violate' anyone's right to free speech.

Your thread premise fails as a consequence of your lies and ignorance.

1) I don't support Trump

Question--------> Why would left wing people demonstrate against a candidate on the right who is claimed to be a plant from the left? Look at the threads on this board! Trump is really a liberal, he is a Hillary plant, he will let his supporters down and govern from the left.

Didn't these lefty board geniuses contact their people in Chicago, and let them know Trump was the one they wanted most to run against!

By following the lefty board logic that permeates this place, they should have been protesting the other 3, not Trump.............if what they try and tell us what is true, is true! Yes? No?

That's where we are.

I understand you perfectly...but according to Kaz, I can't read or comprehend anything so take it for what it's worth.

1) I don't support Trump

Question--------> Why would left wing people demonstrate against a candidate on the right who is claimed to be a plant from the left? Look at the threads on this board! Trump is really a liberal, he is a Hillary plant, he will let his supporters down and govern from the left.

Didn't these lefty board geniuses contact their people in Chicago, and let them know Trump was the one they wanted most to run against!

By following the lefty board logic that permeates this place, they should have been protesting the other 3, not Trump.............if what they try and tell us what is true, is true! Yes? No?
Trump is a giant ego, walking-talking evil in a human skin suit, God only knows what he would actually do but thankfully we will never find out.

Indeed, liberals have always been advocates and defenders of free speech

True, but you are referring to true liberals, classic liberals. Today called libertarians, me. You are an authoritarian leftist, you hate free speech. You think free speech means you should only hear views you agree with.

And if right wingers protest Hillary across the street, I am good with that. If they go into the Hillary rally and confront the crowd like the hateful leftist idiots did at the Trump rally, they should be arrested too.

Free speech yes, physical confrontation no, there is zero conflict in that

I understand you perfectly...but according to Kaz, I can't read or comprehend anything so take it for what it's worth.

True, you can't. You whiff on post after post after post

Forum List

Back