Leftists Taunt Ashli Babbitt’s Mother and J6 Prisoners Outside DC Gitmo: ‘You’re a F*cking Dumb B*tch! Insurrectionist!

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
The left is putting their horrid antics on full display. How disgusting!

Yep, that's lefties for you.

These people are actually paid to do this. It is all they know. Finding insane people isn't hard

You gonna make this another John Brown moment?
I'm just pointing out that leftards are the scourge of humanity.

And these are the fucking values they want to shove down our throats.

No, thanks. Go away with that crap. Stay the fuck out of my face with it. I'll make sure you do.

The bad news? Ashli isn't burning in hell.

The good news? She's freezing in hell. Traitors end up in the frigid 9th circle, eternally frozen into the ice.

I'm just pointing out that leftards are the scourge of humanity.

And these are the fucking values they want to shove down our throats.

No, thanks. Go away with that crap. Stay the fuck out of my face with it. I'll make sure you do.
Your indiscretion is showing. Trump should be held accountable for Ashli's death because he drove her to the place of her death with his lies.

Hundreds are not being held. The DC Court of Appeals has ruled that it is legal to deny bail to defendants who committed serious crimes.

Your indiscretion is showing. Trump should be held accountable for Ashli's death because he drove her to the place of her death with his lies.
You have yet to prove there were any lies.

Until you do, you're an asshole who disparages the dead.

Your assertions mean NOTHING. See if you can get through even a single post without another leftist lie.

You fuckers accuse Trump of lying, when the truth is you yourselves are the biggest liars on the planet.

You have yet to prove there were any lies.

Until you do, you're an asshole who disparages the dead.

Your assertions mean NOTHING. See if you can get through even a single post without another leftist lie.

You fuckers accuse Trump of lying, when the truth is you yourselves are the biggest liars on the planet.
I have yet to prove the lies about the election, yeah, you run with that.

I have yet to prove the lies about the election, yeah, you run with that.
YOU run with it, fucktard.

You scumbags think you can make it so just by screaming loud?

We just caught you fucking assholes from hell RED HANDED in Los Angeles, there will be PLENTY of lawsuits and PLENTY of leftard heads rolling.

Your boy in Philly is actually being IMPEACHED - not even recalled, outright removed. America is fed up with your bullshit.

it's a shame the capital police didn't have balls enough to shoot a dozen more of the insurrection asshats.
Why? The Congress critters would just trip over the bodies on their way to work. Besides, Nancy needs to fill her gulag. Can't run a credible gulag with vacancies.

Forum List

Back