Leftists use Ohio State knife attack to demand more gun control laws - are these people even sane??

Maybe leftists should be using the attack as a reason to make sure we have a secure border and at least ATTEMPT to vet immigrants.

The people blaming the USA for Islamic terrorism are the same asshole who love Fidel Castro. Their opinions should have no value.

The apocryphal "people blaming the USA for Islamic terrorism" are ignorant, if they exist. The root cause of terror was the fall of the Ottoman Empire, the Mandates which carved out new nations in the middle east at the end of WW I; and later, Imperialism in these lands, and in Africa; the creation of Israel in 1948 and the nation building by the CIA in Iran during the Eisenhower Administration.

Few people express "love" for Fidel Castro, in fact the only love I'm aware of has been expressed by the Cuban People in Cuba, and even there his legacy is mixed.

I hope I've exposed your post as the usual bullshit of a crazy right winger, please soil more threads with your crap as I'm willing to expose both your foolishness, partisanship and your ignorance.

Hillary Clinton said this: "Donald Trump is being used as a recruiting sergeant for ISIS. The kind of language and rhetoric Trump has used is giving aid and comfort to our adversaries."

In a Friday CNN interview, Hussam Ayloush, of the group CAIR's Los Angeles chapter, said American foreign policy has helped fuel the rage that drives Muslim radicals to kill in the name of their faith.

“Let’s not forget that some of our own foreign policy, as Americans, as the west, have fueled that extremism,”

THAT IS BLAMING THE USA FOR TERRORISM.

Also, about CASTRO:

I understand people wanting a simple answer (he's evil). Others want to understand him. My family was in poverty under Batista, and Castro. https://t.co/oYuXrjiQmb

— Soledad O'Brien (@soledadobrien) November 28, 2016

Fidel Castro was a great revolutionary. Learn more about his life & legacy. https://t.co/6nfsCM5krS

— Danny Glover (@mrdannyglover) November 28, 2016

colin-kaepernick-castro-t-shirt.jpg

THERE IS PLENTY MORE WHERE THESE CAME FROM.

So, when you say to me: "I hope I've exposed your post as the usual bullshit of a crazy right winger, please soil more threads with your crap as I'm willing to expose both your foolishness, partisanship and your ignorance."....you can shove it up your ****.

Now, prove to me noone on the left claims America is responsible for Islamic terrorism and prove to me how no one on the left praised Castro.

I never use superlatives, of course others do, and in my comments I recognize such. So, learn to read without bias and try to comprehend what I write.

The people blaming the USA for Islamic terrorism are the same asshole who love Fidel Castro. Their opinions should have no value.

The apocryphal "people blaming the USA for Islamic terrorism" are ignorant, if they exist. The root cause of terror was the fall of the Ottoman Empire, the Mandates which carved out new nations in the middle east at the end of WW I; and later, Imperialism in these lands, and in Africa; the creation of Israel in 1948 and the nation building by the CIA in Iran during the Eisenhower Administration.

Few people express "love" for Fidel Castro, in fact the only love I'm aware of has been expressed by the Cuban People in Cuba, and even there his legacy is mixed.

I hope I've exposed your post as the usual bullshit of a crazy right winger, please soil more threads with your crap as I'm willing to expose both your foolishness, partisanship and your ignorance.
Lemmings/drones that are progressives happen to be the most ignorant of people...

Maybe leftists should be using the attack as a reason to make sure we have a secure border and at least ATTEMPT to vet immigrants.

For eight years the focus has been on a secure border, more people attempting to enter our country on Obama's watch were turned away by ICE. Keep in mind, if you have one, that after 9-11 the focus of the Bush Administration was all in on the Middle East and very little attention to domestic issues - remember Katrina?

Lemmings/drones that are progressives happen to be the most ignorant of people...

Your ignorance is not willful, and your posts will never will be considered anything but the ramblings of a fool, biddable to the nines.

Why don't liberals want to ban letting unvetted Muslims from terrorist-infested nations like Somalia, where this terrorist is from, into the country instead of trying to take guns away from law-abiding citizens?

Your ignorance is not willful, and your posts will never will be considered anything but the ramblings of a fool, biddable to the nines.

Leftist nutbags excitedly jumped the gun on the OSU attack bring up gun violence without getting the facts first . You have to wonder if all those on the left are hoping for a large bullet ridden body count every time this happens.

. Tim Kaine Blames "Senseless Act of Gun Violence" for OSU Stabbing, Vehicle Attack | People's Pundit Daily

Stabbing and people using their automobiles are now caused by gun violence?

What's next?

Maybe unwed mothers are a result of fathers not using their shotguns to force the idiot to wed their little darling?

Yesterday it was because of Social Media, today it is because of guns and tomorrow it will be because Allah did not supply the purple dildo...

I swear too many idiots in this world!

Leftist nutbags excitedly jumped the gun on the OSU attack bring up gun violence without getting the facts first . You have to wonder if all those on the left are hoping for a large bullet ridden body count every time this happens.

. Tim Kaine Blames "Senseless Act of Gun Violence" for OSU Stabbing, Vehicle Attack | People's Pundit Daily

Stabbing and people using their automobiles are now caused by gun violence?

What's next?

Maybe unwed mothers are a result of fathers not using their shotguns to force the idiot to wed their little darling?

Yesterday it was because of Social Media, today it is because of guns and tomorrow it will be because Allah did not supply the purple dildo...

I swear too many idiots in this world!
My first thought when I saw the head line was Kaine was condemning the shooting of the suspect. That would not have surprised me either.

Does he tweet in Spanish, too?

He does tweet in Spanish too, but those tweets are "if you're in the US illegally, go home before I send you home." He got the idea from Sheldon

Yeah, there was some numskull chick on The O'Reilly Factor the other night yammering about gun control because, and I am not making this up, "it could have been so much worse if he had a gun."

Good grief these people are a special kind of stupid.

These were all issues left to the various states by the Federal Constitution.
Bullshit!

The 2nd amendment of the US constitution clearly states that "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed".

At least they haven't demanded Knife Control. Yet.

The leftists are obsessed with government taking people's guns away. How did that work out with the alcohol prohibition in the 20s and 30s? And with the various drug bans?

Is there any evidence that these leftist laws accomplished ANYTHING, besides creating legions of criminals out of formerly law-abiding users, and setting up well-funded genuine criminal organizations with huge gangs of thugs, kidnappers, and murderers?

They've been doing it for years, despite getting the same results time after time.

Isn't a classic definition of insanity, the act of doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result?

Thank God we voted a lot of them out of power a few weeks ago.

It's a good first step.

----------------------------------------------------------

Progressives Demand Gun Control After Knife Attack At Ohio State

Progressives Demand Gun Control After Knife Attack At Ohio State University

Progressive activists used a brutal knife attack at Ohio State University on Monday as a pretext for demanding stricter gun control laws.

November 28, 2016 By Bre Payton

Progressives used a brutal knife attack at Ohio State University (OSU) on Monday as an excuse to demand more gun control, even after authorities declared that they had no evidence the attacker even used a gun during his rampage.

The attacker reportedly struck pedestrians with his vehicle and proceeded to stab several others, harming at least nine individuals, one of whom is in critical condition. Despite OSU’s initial tweets stating there was an active shooter on campus, authorities later said there was no evidence that the attacker used a gun during his attack. The victims are being treated for stab wounds and injuries sustained from being struck by the attacker’s vehicle.

An OSU police officer shot and killed the machete-wielding attacker, believed to be an immigrant from Somalia, the university’s public safety director said in a statement, according to WNYC.

Even though there is currently no evidence a gun was used by the attacker, and even though a good guy with a gun was solely responsible for ending the attacker’s rampage, various progressive activists, celebrities, and journalists spent the morning using the attack as a pretext for demanding even stricter gun control laws.
Yeah, their sanity is in question! Why do they do not clamor for car and knife control? Do they know that the British tried to disarm the Colonies, or that the first thing dictator's like Lenin, Hitler, Mussolini, Castro, etc. did was disarm the public! It's much easier to control people if they are not armed and able to defend themselves!

These were all issues left to the various states by the Federal Constitution.
Bullshit! The 2nd amendment of the US constitution clearly states that "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed".
And since the 2nd does not restrict its command to any particular government (as the 1st does, specifying only "Congress", later changed by the 14th), the ban on infringing the right to keep and bear arms in mandated on ALL governments in the U.S. - Federal, state, and local.

Forum List

Back