Lefts Homosexual Hero Manning Bashes Obama After Getting Released

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Love the way the leftard media calls him a she.

Former President Barack Obama may have spared intelligence leaker Chelsea Manning more than a quarter-century of jail time, but the disgraced Army private sounds less than grateful.

In her first published column since Obama commuted her 35-year sentence, Manning slammed him as a weak leader with ‘few permanent accomplishments,’ calling on liberals to strike a more militant posture as Republican Donald Trump takes power in the White House.

‘The one simple lesson to draw from President Obama’s legacy: do not start off with a compromise,’ Manning wrote for The Guardian.

‘They won’t meet you in the middle. Instead, what we need is an unapologetic progressive leader.’

Keep reading…

I predict, if that little SOB doesn't find a hole and crawl in it, he would have a much longer life expectancy in jail.

Last edited:
Obama used his pardons/commutations for just reasons . Not for buddies n donors like the other presidents .

Former President Barack Obama may have spared intelligence leaker Chelsea Manning more than a quarter-century of jail time, but the disgraced Army private sounds less than grateful.

In her first published column since Obama commuted her 35-year sentence, Manning slammed him as a weak leader with ‘few permanent accomplishments,’ calling on liberals to strike a more militant posture as Republican Donald Trump takes power in the White House.

‘The one simple lesson to draw from President Obama’s legacy: do not start off with a compromise,’ Manning wrote for The Guardian.

‘They won’t meet you in the middle. Instead, what we need is an unapologetic progressive leader.’

Keep reading…

and? *shrug*

Just a suggestion for liberals: Chelsea/Bradly Manning needs to be chosen as a Dems presidential candidate for 2020: "a woman", a trans-gender, probably a gay as well. Looks like a perfect candidate if you are a [crazy] liberal. If she/he converts to Islam during the next 4 years, I don't doubt all the liberals will vote for her/him unanimously. :lol:

Last edited:

Keep reading…
Hilarious.

Manning's sentence should have never been commuted. Fucking traitor.

Doesn't it make you want to bitch slap that little twit? My guess is that he (she?) will turn up in a couple of years charging $20 for a BJ.

ILMAO @ libs taking a "militant posture".........

I don't know, I suppose they call him a she to make him/her feel better. That said, I'm positive the liberal media aims to disburse confusion from the individual to the public. IMO they're trying to remove distinguishable differences between men and women for "leveling the playing field". These are the same people who suggest in anger that it's conservatives who are intellectually challenged, and deny such things as science.

Forum List

Back