Leftwing organization fronts for terrorists and gets called on it.

Donations no longer can be processed by credit card. What is disturbing is that it took so long to stop them, and they can still collect by check,

I don't know if I can believe this or not. The source is know to lie out it's ass most of the time. Come up with a decent source rather than

Washington Examiner​

right041.png

MBFCMixed.png

These media sources are moderate to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information reporting that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
  • Overall, we rate the Washington Examiner Right Biased based on editorial positions that almost exclusively favor the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks.

Detailed Report​

Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Newspaper

I don't know if I can believe this or not. The source is know to lie out it's ass most of the time. Come up with a decent source rather than

Washington Examiner​

right041.png

MBFCMixed.png

These media sources are moderate to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information reporting that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
  • Overall, we rate the Washington Examiner Right Biased based on editorial positions that almost exclusively favor the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks.

Detailed Report​

ya you can't attack the story so instead resort to this......

They really are. They hired ANTIFA to riot.

I think ANTIFA is behind all these trains getting derailed. They have a whole thing for it.

They've been attacking trains in Canada, too.

Donations no longer can be processed by credit card. What is disturbing is that it took so long to stop them, and they can still collect by check,
""As of this writing AfGJ cannot accept credit donations — and neither can the 140 organizations that rely on us to provide them with fiscal sponsorship, which includes handling their accounting and providing them with nonprofit status," the press release said. "From people bringing clean water to the Apache reservation, to programs that mentor LGBTQiA kids and teach them to use art as a means of self-expression, to bail funds that shell out money to carceral systems that lock up people for demonstrating to demand an end to police murders of BIPOC people, our fiscally sponsored projects are laboring to create a more sane, sustainable and just world."

:auiqs.jpg:

Oh, this is real:

Alll the crap they sponsor:

They really are. They hired ANTIFA to riot.

Your ANTIFA sounds more like the A Team. If you can find them, and you can hire them.........

I think ANTIFA is behind all these trains getting derailed. They have a whole thing for it.

They've been attacking trains in Canada, too.

Maybe it is a descendent of Jesse James who is just trying to get even.

Your ANTIFA sounds more like the A Team. If you can find them, and you can hire them.........

Maybe it is a descendent of Jesse James who is just trying to get even.
No, they've been doing it. They tell each other how to do it.

Such a lame tv script. In more ways than one, it's right out of the A-Team mixed with an old Jesse James Western Movie.
Links:

https://www.amren.com/blog/2020/12/a...derail-trains/

https://www.foxnews.com/us/washingto...terrorism-case

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/an...ain-to-derail/

https://archive.fo/6E74K

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...cancellations/

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...call-sabotage/

Washington Examiner​

right041.png

MBFCMixed.png

Detailed Report​

Being biased does not correlate to lying; otherwise, you need to look at your own media. You accuse a media source of lying yet provide no validated instances to back it up. At this point, one must ponder, who is the liar?

Your links are bad, all of them. But I will say this. It's not ANTIFA at all. It's mostly Native American (indigenous) that are trying to block the pipeline because the pipeline company is trying to push it through burial grounds and religious sites. Not the first time they have tried that. And it was stopped in the US as well on the Keystone pipeline for the same reasons. The pipeline company is just trying to save a lot of money instead of doing it the right way.

Your links are bad, all of them. But I will say this. It's not ANTIFA at all. It's mostly Native American (indigenous) that are trying to block the pipeline because the pipeline company is trying to push it through burial grounds and religious sites. Not the first time they have tried that. And it was stopped in the US as well on the Keystone pipeline for the same reasons. The pipeline company is just trying to save a lot of money instead of doing it the right way.
Every last one works for me. You might wanna change your DNS, brah.

Forum List

Back