Lefty Losers Hive Buzzing...bzzzzbzzzzbzzz

Like I said earlier, the old diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, epileptic criminal won't try amend away the 2nd. She'll use the phrase "well-regulated militia" to put so many restrictions on firearms and ammunition that it will be almost impossible to practice or carry one. The key element in Barry-Care is the Rats get to control LIFESTYLE by deeming things we like to be too expensive to insure and therefore cancelling coverage. Guns, motorcycles, V-8 engines, BBQ (blacks only), hunting,.....everything they don't like, can't do, will be "too dangerous" for healthcare coverage.

Not going to happen. Far to many people like guns, motorcycles, V8 engines BBQ(even us White people) and hunting for the statist to do anything about.

Did your blind dog smell a rat? Hitlery is lying vermin.

She turned up her nose at them both (right before she affirmed Trump was a lightweight).

In that case, who is Boo voting for? And does Boo know that the Muslims that Hitlery wants to flood us with, hate dogs and inject them with bleach so they can watch them die horrendous deaths?
Now who is Boo and his owner voting for?
ad065edfd8950ac2331824eeddb2579e_M.jpg

Ohh dats really scary, I have a gay cat too, want to show him videos of them Moooooosllms tossing gay cats off of rooftops too?
As much as I love cats, better them than gay night clubers in Florida.....

Black Cats Matter......just sayin.
Lost Cats Cast Lots

Somebody here said after the first debate that you could tell who lost by the frenzied denials of their supporters. Well, I guess that's true here alright with the motley collection of remaining Hillary supporters desperate for relief from their humiliating Sunday evening. Trump turned the diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, epileptic old criminal every which way but loose last night. At one point she was stammering, at another smiling that frozen smile of the favorite you see at the Academy Awards getting passed over. Last night Hillary was to deliver the death-blow her idiot supporters waited breathlessly for. The morning shows with network dingbats viciously going after Trump, interrupting their guests, thinking this was the end of the contest, nothing less than a coronation to follow. And when they were grasping their Ankhs and scarfing down their arugula and Kale, Trump tipped over the table and kicked her ass up one side and down the other. And promised the nation he'd call for a special prosecutor to try her for perjury and obstruction of justice!
lol.gif

donald-trump-hillary-clinton-8a5ba5f6-4af0-4825-bb60-45845905bd36.jpg

And predictably the leftist drones here on USMB are again fraught with fear, their little stingers bent and useless.

bzzzbzzzbzzz

LOSERS?

Republicans have lost on just about every social issue they care about .. guns are next.

Trump and the Republican Party are headed towards one of the biggest defeats in American political history.

Republicans will lose the Senate .. now the House is in play.

Clinton wins .. Obama to the Supreme Court .. republicans out of power, out of time.

Losers :0)

Guns, you mean the US Constitution's 2nd Amendment how exactly do we lose on that? lol
The Dhimmicrats Believe the Deplorables Will Not Risk Jail to Protect Their Guns

You will soon find out that the Establishment's Constitution is wide open to interpretation and does not protect your right to own guns. Long ago, SCROTUS gave itself the power to interpret the Constitution any way it wants. Hillary will appoint enough gungrabbing Justices to make sure that only criminals will have guns.
:lol: Your dumb fuck ass supports a fucking clown for president .. then questions the ability to think.

Stupid.

I could have told your dumb ass how this would end long ago .. in fact, I did.
I don't support anyone running for President. That's why I am having to do a write-in.. :/

Good for you .. I guess.
And who are you voting for?

Clinton .. the too easy choice.
LOL you have NO ROOM to talk about ANY voter. Pathetic

I can say whatever I want about any voter. I'm voting for someone who can win and get done what I want to see done.

Not Trump, not some fucking write-in.

Just how stupid are you?

To the victor goes the law.

Do you believe if Hillary Clinton win she will ban firearms or has the power without the Congress to ban firearms?

Do you think she should overthrow Congress to ban firearms?

No, she won't ban firearms .. but if she could, I'd support that.

What she will do is enact stricter gun control laws with the help of Congress, and soon, the Supreme Court.

I don't think she could ban them. I don't think they could pass a law that bans all firearms. Your only hope is to amend the Constitution. Good luck with that.

Gun control can be enacted without amending the outdated Constitution.

I said if she could ban all firearms I would support that .. knowing that she can't.
What makes you think she can't? Who you going to argue your Constitutional Rights case to? Her Supreme Court?

Obviously you don't get it. I hope she can and does ban all firearms, but I don't think she can.

... and, I'm going to like her Supreme Court far better than some of what's sitting there now.

LOSERS?

Republicans have lost on just about every social issue they care about .. guns are next.

Trump and the Republican Party are headed towards one of the biggest defeats in American political history.

Clinton wins .. Obama to the Supreme Court .. republicans out of power, out of time.

Guns, you mean the US Constitution's 2nd Amendment how exactly do we lose on that? lol
The Dhimmicrats Believe the Deplorables Will Not Risk Jail to Protect Their Guns

You will soon find out that the Establishment's Constitution is wide open to interpretation and does not protect your right to own guns. Long ago, SCROTUS gave itself the power to interpret the Constitution any way it wants. Hillary will appoint enough gungrabbing Justices to make sure that only criminals will have guns.
I don't support anyone running for President. That's why I am having to do a write-in.. :/

Good for you .. I guess.

I can say whatever I want about any voter. I'm voting for someone who can win and get done what I want to see done.

Just how stupid are you?
Not stupid enough to vote for a corrupt piece of shit. Looks like I win :D

Somebody here said after the first debate that you could tell who lost by the frenzied denials of their supporters. Well, I guess that's true here alright with the motley collection of remaining Hillary supporters desperate for relief from their humiliating Sunday evening. Trump turned the diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, epileptic old criminal every which way but loose last night. At one point she was stammering, at another smiling that frozen smile of the favorite you see at the Academy Awards getting passed over. Last night Hillary was to deliver the death-blow her idiot supporters waited breathlessly for. The morning shows with network dingbats viciously going after Trump, interrupting their guests, thinking this was the end of the contest, nothing less than a coronation to follow. And when they were grasping their Ankhs and scarfing down their arugula and Kale, Trump tipped over the table and kicked her ass up one side and down the other. And promised the nation he'd call for a special prosecutor to try her for perjury and obstruction of justice!
lol.gif

And predictably the leftist drones here on USMB are again fraught with fear, their little stingers bent and useless.

bzzzbzzzbzzz

LOSERS?

:lol: Your dumb fuck ass supports a fucking clown for president .. then questions the ability to think.

Stupid.

Good for you .. I guess.

Bill or Hillary or both?

See if you can figure it out all by yourself.

A daunting task indeed. :0)

Like I said earlier, the old diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, epileptic criminal won't try amend away the 2nd. She'll use the phrase "well-regulated militia" to put so many restrictions on firearms and ammunition that it will be almost impossible to practice or carry one. The key element in Barry-Care is the Rats get to control LIFESTYLE by deeming things we like to be too expensive to insure and therefore cancelling coverage. Guns, motorcycles, V-8 engines, BBQ (blacks only), hunting,.....everything they don't like, can't do, will be "too dangerous" for healthcare coverage.

Not going to happen. Far to many people like guns, motorcycles, V8 engines BBQ(even us White people) and hunting for the statist to do anything about.

Bet me. Like I told you, you need to look into what these stalinists are really all about instead of being a brick in their wall. They got the schools, the media, the appellate courts, and if they get the Supreme Court, we're headed back to the dark ages of communism. Bet me.

Good for you .. I guess.

Just how stupid are you?

:0) You don't win shit. You get to pat yourself on the back and proclaim to be pure .. but it doesn't mean shit to anybody but you.

There are things in particular that I want to see getting done which requires making a choice.

You can do whatever the fuck you want with your vote.

lol.gif

bzzzbzzzbzzz

LOSERS?

Stupid.

Good for you .. I guess.

Stayin on the plantation where the livin be easy is ya, Jim?

:0) The plantation is where Trump and dumb ass loser motherfuckers like you live.

Just how stupid are you?

:0) You don't win shit. You get to pat yourself on the back and proclaim to be pure .. but it doesn't mean shit to anybody but you.

There are things in particular that I want to see getting done which requires making a choice.

But you are going to blast someone else for doing the same fucking thing you are? Voting for a few issues and ignoring all the bullshit that makes them both unfit? You are a goddamn idiot.

Hillary Clinton vowed Sunday evening that she would nominate Supreme Court justices who agree with her on the need for stricter gun laws.

“I respect the Second Amendment, but I believe that there should be comprehensive background checks,” the Democratic nominee said Sunday, “and we should close the gun show loophole and close the online loophole we have to save as many lives as we possibly can.”

Republicans lose the Senate .. and there will be nothing they can do about who she nominates to the Supreme Court.

Exciting, huh? :0)

Let me tell you how Hillary will tear up the 2nd amendment. She's going to limit magazines to 5 rounds which most semi-auto firearms don't come with anymore. Then she'll define an "assault weapon" as any weapon that can send multiple rounds downrange in a brief moment. A .12ga shotgun round of .00 buck holds 9 .33 caliber pellets...that can classify a shotgun as an "assault weapon" and ban shotguns. Then she can claim firearms are a menace to healthcare and withhold Barry-Care to a gun-owner. And as you're probably aware, every firearm in law-abiding citizen hands is registered with ATF so nobody can hide the fact they own one. Getting the picture?

She could declare all firearms illegal and I wouldn't care.

In fact, I'd support that.

Unconstitutional for one thing and will need the Congress ( House and Senate in Super Majority ) to repeal the second amendment and then the3 states to agree with it, and will never happen!

Who said repeal it. Laws will be enacted to diminish it to the point of uselessness.

Already been tried and those laws ruled unconstitutional. :eusa_boohoo:

What is unconstitutional is determined by the Supreme Court .. and idiots like you just handed the Supreme Court and the Senate over to Hillary and the Democratic Party. :lol:

Thanks

LOSERS?

Good for you .. I guess.

Stayin on the plantation where the livin be easy is ya, Jim?

:0) The plantation is where Trump and dumb ass loser motherfuckers like you live.
Thank gawd we got natural gas cause you ain't worth a fuck

Do you believe if Hillary Clinton win she will ban firearms or has the power without the Congress to ban firearms?

Do you think she should overthrow Congress to ban firearms?

What she will do is enact stricter gun control laws with the help of Congress, and soon, the Supreme Court.

I don't think she could ban them. I don't think they could pass a law that bans all firearms. Your only hope is to amend the Constitution. Good luck with that.

I said if she could ban all firearms I would support that .. knowing that she can't.
What makes you think she can't? Who you going to argue your Constitutional Rights case to? Her Supreme Court?

Obviously you don't get it. I hope she can and does ban all firearms, but I don't think she can.

... and, I'm going to like her Supreme Court far better than some of what's sitting there now.

Oh I do get it. Tell me who you think is going to stop her? And while you are at it, name somewhere, anywhere. where banning guns stops crime. No gun? Buy a pressure cooker, and import a Muslim. That will work......

Just how stupid are you?

But you are going to blast someone else for doing the same fucking thing you are? Voting for a few issues and ignoring all the bullshit that makes them both unfit? You are a goddamn idiot.

Don't read very well do you Jethro.

I blasted idiots for voting for someone who never wanted to be president .. a clown who has no legislative experience .. a buffoon who can't effectively work with anyone and would never get anything done.

Can't figure that out .. :0) kiss my ass.

Just how stupid are you?

I blasted idiots for voting for someone who never wanted to be president .. a clown who has no legislative experience .. a buffoon who can't effectively work with anyone and would never get anything done.

What does that matter? Do you know what the qualifications are for President?
And you do realize hillarys political history is full of failure?
Considering that, I fail to see your point.

[

Pence is for working with CONgress, what a President does is promise or threaten...no time for the sausage-making...too many Barry the Fairy fires to put out around the world. You'd know that if you weren't on the democRAT plantation getting nothing but promises every 4 years.

Oh I do get it. Tell me who you think is going to stop her? And while you are at it, name somewhere, anywhere. where banning guns stops crime. No gun? Buy a pressure cooker, and import a Muslim. That will work......

Dude, I have no desire to argue guns and whether bans are effective with some fucking right-wing gun nut.

If you don't agree, I couldn't care less. Don't need your support or advice.

You do what you think works .. and I'll do the same.

[

Pence is for working with CONgress, what a President does is promise or threaten...no time for the sausage-making...too many Barry the Fairy fires to put out around the world. You'd know that if you weren't on the democRAT plantation getting nothing but promises every 4 years.

You and your ilk have spent almost 8 years whining about Obama .. and all that whining hasn't amounted to a goddamn thing. TWICE elected, will leave office as popular as Reagan, might be headed to the Supreme Court after he leaves office.

What I will get is the issue of police violence seriously addressed. Doesn't matter what you think about the issue, it will be addressed .. in fact, it's already being addressed.

You on the other hand get to watch your all-white party being flushed down the toilet while democrats do whatever they choose to do.

Who needs political advice from a fucking loser?

Just how stupid are you?

What does that matter? Do you know what the qualifications are for President?
And you do realize hillarys political history is full of failure?
Considering that, I fail to see your point.

Of course you fail to see my point .. you're a loser who thinks Trump is qualified to be president.

If you don't like Hillary, don't vote for her. But there is nothing you can do about who I nor anyone else votes for. You're a right-winger .. and just about anything you're for, I'm against.

What in the Hell makes you believe that your voice counts outside of your head? It doesn't.

Forum List

Back