Lefty Losers Hive Buzzing...bzzzzbzzzzbzzz

Who said repeal it. Laws will be enacted to diminish it to the point of uselessness.

Already been tried and those laws ruled unconstitutional. :eusa_boohoo:

What is unconstitutional is determined by the Supreme Court .. and idiots like you just handed the Supreme Court and the Senate over to Hillary and the Democratic Party. :lol:

Thanks

So you intend to undermine the US Constitution? At least you have the balls to admit it.

The Constitution is outdated, damn near useless.

Again, I agree with Thomas Jefferson .. the Constitution should be re-written every 19 years.

"Every constitution, then, and every law, naturally expires at the end of nineteen years. If it be enforced longer, it is an act of force, and not of right. It may be said, that the succeeding generation exercising, in fact, the power of repeal, this leaves them as free as if the constitution or law had been expressly limited to nineteen years only. In the first place, this objection admits the right, in proposing an equivalent. But the power of repeal is not an equivalent. It might be, indeed, if every form of government were so perfectly contrived, that the will of the majority could always be obtained, fairly and without impediment. But this is true of no form. The people cannot assemble themselves; their representation is unequal and vicious. Various checks are opposed to every legislative proposition. Factions get possession of the public councils, bribery corrupts them, personal interests lead them astray from the general interests of their constituents; and other impediments arise, so as to prove to every practical man, that a law of limited duration is much more manageable than one which needs a repeal." --Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, 1789. ME 7:459, Papers 15:396

"A generation may bind itself as long as its majority continues in life; when that has disappeared, another majority is in place, holds all the rights and powers their predecessors once held and may change their laws and institutions to suit themselves. Nothing then is unchangeable but the inherent and unalienable rights of man." --Thomas Jefferson to John Cartwright, 1824. ME 16:4
If Democrats admitted they are against the Constitution they would lose every election in every county.

Well that would be stupid, would it not? .. and with the way democrats are kicking right-wing ass, obviously that ain't (eb) stupid.

They don't stand against the Constitution .. and I'm not a democrat.

Already been tried and those laws ruled unconstitutional. :eusa_boohoo:

What is unconstitutional is determined by the Supreme Court .. and idiots like you just handed the Supreme Court and the Senate over to Hillary and the Democratic Party. :lol:

Thanks

So you intend to undermine the US Constitution? At least you have the balls to admit it.

Again, I agree with Thomas Jefferson .. the Constitution should be re-written every 19 years.

"Every constitution, then, and every law, naturally expires at the end of nineteen years. If it be enforced longer, it is an act of force, and not of right. It may be said, that the succeeding generation exercising, in fact, the power of repeal, this leaves them as free as if the constitution or law had been expressly limited to nineteen years only. In the first place, this objection admits the right, in proposing an equivalent. But the power of repeal is not an equivalent. It might be, indeed, if every form of government were so perfectly contrived, that the will of the majority could always be obtained, fairly and without impediment. But this is true of no form. The people cannot assemble themselves; their representation is unequal and vicious. Various checks are opposed to every legislative proposition. Factions get possession of the public councils, bribery corrupts them, personal interests lead them astray from the general interests of their constituents; and other impediments arise, so as to prove to every practical man, that a law of limited duration is much more manageable than one which needs a repeal." --Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, 1789. ME 7:459, Papers 15:396

"A generation may bind itself as long as its majority continues in life; when that has disappeared, another majority is in place, holds all the rights and powers their predecessors once held and may change their laws and institutions to suit themselves. Nothing then is unchangeable but the inherent and unalienable rights of man." --Thomas Jefferson to John Cartwright, 1824. ME 16:4
If Democrats admitted they are against the Constitution they would lose every election in every county.

Well that would be stupid, would it not? .. and with the way democrats are kicking right-wing ass, obviously that ain't (eb) stupid.

The Democratic Party is officially a joke now thanks to the Wikileaks fiasco.

Podesta literally admitted that Democrats can't win over smart people and don't want to try anymore.

Fine. So I can report you for saying the horseshit you say here because you no longer have a 1st Amendment right to free speech (speaking truth to power?). I am also denying you your 4th Amendment rights so I can invade your home and rifle through your papers and belongings. And of course the 13th Amendment putting you back in to slavery. This IS what you had in mind, right?

A. I don't give a rats ass what you do or who you report me to mein Führer. Free speech doesn't come from you, doesn't come from a website. Free speech means the right to say whatever I want without your approval. What I said was the exact same thing that Jefferson said .. whom you would want to censor and take away his right to free speech.

B. Slavery never ended. Obviously you've never read the 'except' clause of the 13th Amendment. The 14th Amendment granted citizenship. Either way, surely you can't be stupid enough to believe that taking away ANY amendment would make me a slave.

C. You can try to invade my home if you like. The Constitution isn't what's protecting my home.

D. Grow up.

Thanks

Podesta literally admitted that Democrats can't win over smart people and don't want to try anymore.

Oh really .. :0)

Trump Beats Clinton Among Least-Educated Whites in Bloomberg Poll

Trump–Clinton 101
A surprising educational split among white voters is the defining characteristic of this election.
The Surprising Split in the Electorate That Has Come to Define Trump–Clinton

Poll: Most-Educated Voters Favor Clinton Over Trump

Educationgraphic.png

The electoral “college” crowd: Clinton gaining a huge edge with educated white voters
More college-educated whites are in Clinton's camp — and that spells doom for Trump and the GOP
The electoral “college” crowd: Clinton gaining a huge edge with educated white voters

Newsflash: .. none of that is a secret.

Obviously you haven't paid attention to the growing divide between educated white people .. and the uneducated .. most of whom are Trump supporters.

Try again.

Last edited:
Somebody here said after the first debate that you could tell who lost by the frenzied denials of their supporters. Well, I guess that's true here alright with the motley collection of remaining Hillary supporters desperate for relief from their humiliating Sunday evening. Trump turned the diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, epileptic old criminal every which way but loose last night. At one point she was stammering, at another smiling that frozen smile of the favorite you see at the Academy Awards getting passed over. Last night Hillary was to deliver the death-blow her idiot supporters waited breathlessly for. The morning shows with network dingbats viciously going after Trump, interrupting their guests, thinking this was the end of the contest, nothing less than a coronation to follow. And when they were grasping their Ankhs and scarfing down their arugula and Kale, Trump tipped over the table and kicked her ass up one side and down the other. And promised the nation he'd call for a special prosecutor to try her for perjury and obstruction of justice!
lol.gif

donald-trump-hillary-clinton-8a5ba5f6-4af0-4825-bb60-45845905bd36.jpg

And predictably the leftist drones here on USMB are again fraught with fear, their little stingers bent and useless.

bzzzbzzzbzzz

LOSERS?

Republicans have lost on just about every social issue they care about .. guns are next.

Trump and the Republican Party are headed towards one of the biggest defeats in American political history.

Republicans will lose the Senate .. now the House is in play.

Clinton wins .. Obama to the Supreme Court .. republicans out of power, out of time.

Losers :0)

Guns, you mean the US Constitution's 2nd Amendment how exactly do we lose on that? lol
The Dhimmicrats Believe the Deplorables Will Not Risk Jail to Protect Their Guns

You will soon find out that the Establishment's Constitution is wide open to interpretation and does not protect your right to own guns. Long ago, SCROTUS gave itself the power to interpret the Constitution any way it wants. Hillary will appoint enough gungrabbing Justices to make sure that only criminals will have guns.
Well. I guess we will meekly turn them over.

:lmao:

NOT!

The right to keep and bare arms is an unalienable right fool, you might want to look up that word before quoting it to avoid looking like a moron. "Nothing then is unchangeable but the inherent and unalienable rights of man."

Nothing is unalienable clown man but life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness granted by God / Creator.

That does not include a fucking piece of metal. YOUR dumb ass should look up the word before you use it.

What Thomas Jefferson Meant by 'Unalienable Rights'
What Thomas Jefferson Meant by 'Unalienable Rights' - Breitbart

Well its clear you are ignorant, maybe you should go back to school and pay attention during history class this time. Yet another reason why I have taken over the position as the official spokesperson for the black community.

The reason our unalienable right to keep and bare arms was affirmed so strongly in the 2nd amendment, cast in granite, "shall not be infringed" is because during the time the Constitution was written it was illegal in most other countries for the people to possess arms. This allowed those governments and monarchies to abuse the people hence the founders were not going to allow our new government to disarm the people.

:0) Your dumb ass didn't know that Jefferson thought the Constitution should be re-written. Too dumb to know that you've just stated why it should be re-written.

Too fucking dumb to know that the Supreme Court determines the interpretation of the Constitution .. and far too stupid to know that idiots like you just handed the Supreme Court, thus the interpretation of the Constitution, over to Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party .. with the Obama you hate possibly sitting on the Supreme Court.

Good job asshole.

More importantly, what in the hell makes you think I should be listening to a right-wing LOSER who obviously doesn't know shit about politics? You morons are going down in flames in a humiliating defeat .. and you think someone needs your advice. :lol:

Nobody has time to read your liberal manifestos of nonsense, you have become unhinged. Shall not be infringed, suck on it.

The right to keep and bare arms is an unalienable right fool, you might want to look up that word before quoting it to avoid looking like a moron. "Nothing then is unchangeable but the inherent and unalienable rights of man."

Nothing is unalienable clown man but life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness granted by God / Creator.

That does not include a fucking piece of metal. YOUR dumb ass should look up the word before you use it.

What Thomas Jefferson Meant by 'Unalienable Rights'
What Thomas Jefferson Meant by 'Unalienable Rights' - Breitbart

Well its clear you are ignorant, maybe you should go back to school and pay attention during history class this time. Yet another reason why I have taken over the position as the official spokesperson for the black community.

The reason our unalienable right to keep and bare arms was affirmed so strongly in the 2nd amendment, cast in granite, "shall not be infringed" is because during the time the Constitution was written it was illegal in most other countries for the people to possess arms. This allowed those governments and monarchies to abuse the people hence the founders were not going to allow our new government to disarm the people.

:0) Your dumb ass didn't know that Jefferson thought the Constitution should be re-written. Too dumb to know that you've just stated why it should be re-written.

Too fucking dumb to know that the Supreme Court determines the interpretation of the Constitution .. and far too stupid to know that idiots like you just handed the Supreme Court, thus the interpretation of the Constitution, over to Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party .. with the Obama you hate possibly sitting on the Supreme Court.

Good job asshole.

More importantly, what in the hell makes you think I should be listening to a right-wing LOSER who obviously doesn't know shit about politics? You morons are going down in flames in a humiliating defeat .. and you think someone needs your advice. :lol:

Nobody has time to read your liberal manifestos of nonsense, you have become unhinged. Shall not be infringed, suck on it.

Kiss my ass dummy.

Good job getting Hillary Clinton elected. :clap:

Trump is one of the few candidate she could beat.

Ah, so after defending the diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, epileptic criminal, NOW you're not a democrat.
lol.gif
I ran it down to you what getting rid of our Constitution would get you. You replied that you'd still have all the rights it gives you when it's gone but didn't explain how. And finally, when/if Jefferson ever said what you claim he said, it was only a few years after it had been ratified. I'm sure he and the others had no idea that what they came up with was Divinely inspired....the greatest document of governance ever written.

Trump–Clinton 101
A surprising educational split among white voters is the defining characteristic of this election.

Educationgraphic.png

More college-educated whites are in Clinton's camp — and that spells doom for Trump and the GOP

Obviously you haven't paid attention to the growing divide between educated white people .. and the uneducated .. most of whom are Trump supporters.

Try again.
College is for Mamas' Boys who are afraid to grow up. To be psychologically healthy, no one over 18 should live on less than the income from a full-time job. So it makes sense that such stunted wimps would vote for a female father-figure like Hillary.

Trump–Clinton 101

Educationgraphic.png

Try again.
College is for Mamas' Boys who are afraid to grow up. To be psychologically healthy, no one over 18 should live on less than the income from a full-time job. So it makes sense that such stunted wimps would vote for a female father-figure like Hillary.

Dumb people always say that.

Trump–Clinton 101

Educationgraphic.png

Try again.

College Is for Coolies

What is really dumb is making what should be the smartest high-school graduates go through a worse next four years than what the dumbest high-school graduates have to go through. Of course, this class-biased indentured servitude mostly attracts middle-of-the-pack students who have no more right to be in college than they have to be on the college football team, which is based on talent and not self-destructive sacrifice.

Trump–Clinton 101

Educationgraphic.png

Try again.

Dumb people ignore facts, like you do.

Podesta wants idiots to rule over. Podesta runs the Clinton campaign.

Forum List

Back