Lefty Losers Hive Buzzing...bzzzzbzzzzbzzz

Not stupid enough to vote for a corrupt piece of shit. Looks like I win :D

:0) You don't win shit. You get to pat yourself on the back and proclaim to be pure .. but it doesn't mean shit to anybody but you.

There are things in particular that I want to see getting done which requires making a choice.

You can do whatever the fuck you want with your vote.
But you are going to blast someone else for doing the same fucking thing you are? Voting for a few issues and ignoring all the bullshit that makes them both unfit? You are a goddamn idiot.

Don't read very well do you Jethro.

I blasted idiots for voting for someone who never wanted to be president .. a clown who has no legislative experience .. a buffoon who can't effectively work with anyone and would never get anything done.

Can't figure that out .. :0) kiss my ass.
What does that matter? Do you know what the qualifications are for President?
And you do realize hillarys political history is full of failure?
Considering that, I fail to see your point.

Of course you fail to see my point .. you're a loser who thinks Trump is qualified to be president.

If you don't like Hillary, don't vote for her. But there is nothing you can do about who I nor anyone else votes for. You're a right-winger .. and just about anything you're for, I'm against.

What in the Hell makes you believe that your voice counts outside of your head? It doesn't.
I just fucking said he was unfit. See? You really are a dumbfuck.
And you totally miss my point. Unsurprisingly... You are a hypocrite.

Obama, the guy that got beat by the SC 13 times at 9-0 is going to be on the SC :lol: fuckin rubes

I don't think she could ban them. I don't think they could pass a law that bans all firearms. Your only hope is to amend the Constitution. Good luck with that.

Gun control can be enacted without amending the outdated Constitution.

I said if she could ban all firearms I would support that .. knowing that she can't.
What makes you think she can't? Who you going to argue your Constitutional Rights case to? Her Supreme Court?

Obviously you don't get it. I hope she can and does ban all firearms, but I don't think she can.

... and, I'm going to like her Supreme Court far better than some of what's sitting there now.

Oh I do get it. Tell me who you think is going to stop her? And while you are at it, name somewhere, anywhere. where banning guns stops crime. No gun? Buy a pressure cooker, and import a Muslim. That will work......

Dude, I have no desire to argue guns and whether bans are effective with some fucking right-wing gun nut.

If you don't agree, I couldn't care less. Don't need your support or advice.

You do what you think works .. and I'll do the same.

That would be great if your support did not jeopardize my rights. Give her your guns little lady, and keep your hands off mine.

Gun control can be enacted without amending the outdated Constitution.

I said if she could ban all firearms I would support that .. knowing that she can't.
What makes you think she can't? Who you going to argue your Constitutional Rights case to? Her Supreme Court?

Obviously you don't get it. I hope she can and does ban all firearms, but I don't think she can.

... and, I'm going to like her Supreme Court far better than some of what's sitting there now.

Oh I do get it. Tell me who you think is going to stop her? And while you are at it, name somewhere, anywhere. where banning guns stops crime. No gun? Buy a pressure cooker, and import a Muslim. That will work......

Dude, I have no desire to argue guns and whether bans are effective with some fucking right-wing gun nut.

If you don't agree, I couldn't care less. Don't need your support or advice.

You do what you think works .. and I'll do the same.

That would be great if your support did not jeopardize my rights. Give her your guns little lady, and keep your hands off mine.

I don't care about your 'rights' .. don't care about your agenda.

I'm voting for me .. you run off and do the same .. but I suggest you get smarter about it.

Like I said earlier, the old diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, epileptic criminal won't try amend away the 2nd. She'll use the phrase "well-regulated militia" to put so many restrictions on firearms and ammunition that it will be almost impossible to practice or carry one. The key element in Barry-Care is the Rats get to control LIFESTYLE by deeming things we like to be too expensive to insure and therefore cancelling coverage. Guns, motorcycles, V-8 engines, BBQ (blacks only), hunting,.....everything they don't like, can't do, will be "too dangerous" for healthcare coverage.

Not going to happen. Far to many people like guns, motorcycles, V8 engines BBQ(even us White people) and hunting for the statist to do anything about.

Bet me. Like I told you, you need to look into what these stalinists are really all about instead of being a brick in their wall. They got the schools, the media, the appellate courts, and if they get the Supreme Court, we're headed back to the dark ages of communism. Bet me.

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

Wheeee. That's awesome dude.

stalinists"......headed back to the dark ages of communism"

Best parts.

:0) You don't win shit. You get to pat yourself on the back and proclaim to be pure .. but it doesn't mean shit to anybody but you.

There are things in particular that I want to see getting done which requires making a choice.

You can do whatever the fuck you want with your vote.
But you are going to blast someone else for doing the same fucking thing you are? Voting for a few issues and ignoring all the bullshit that makes them both unfit? You are a goddamn idiot.

I blasted idiots for voting for someone who never wanted to be president .. a clown who has no legislative experience .. a buffoon who can't effectively work with anyone and would never get anything done.

Of course you fail to see my point .. you're a loser who thinks Trump is qualified to be president.

If you don't like Hillary, don't vote for her. But there is nothing you can do about who I nor anyone else votes for. You're a right-winger .. and just about anything you're for, I'm against.

What in the Hell makes you believe that your voice counts outside of your head? It doesn't.

You said he was unfit, but then you question whether Hillary is qualified.

Dude, you're voting for a ghost (write-in). If you think that's gets things done or changes anything .. that's your choice. But Hillary is far more qualified and will get far more things done than a ghost.

Again, your choice.

Dude, you're voting for a ghost (write-in). If you think that's gets things done or changes anything .. that's your choice. But Hillary is far more qualified and will get far more things done than a ghost.

Again, your choice.
None of them are going to get anything done. I am going to retain my integrity and vote for someone I think COULD do something. Someone that would put Country first.

Again, your choice.
None of them are going to get anything done. I am going to retain my integrity and vote for someone I think COULD do something. Someone that would put Country first.

Like I said .. a ghost.

I'm voting against unjust law enforcement and violent cops who abuse their authority .. AND, I have no doubt this will be seriously addressed. NO DOUBT.

In fact, it's already happening .. which is why they're all wearing cameras today and why there is movement to abolish grand juries.

Exactly what is your ghost going to do for your vote?

Again, your choice.

Like I said .. a ghost.

I'm voting against unjust law enforcement and violent cops who abuse their authority .. AND, I have no doubt this will be seriously addressed. NO DOUBT.

In fact, it's already happening .. which is why they're all wearing cameras today and why there is movement to abolish grand juries.

When you vote for someone, you show them you support them. I don't support any of those clowns, so why would I vote for them? Like is aid, I am going to retain my integrity, not close my nose and vote happily. You are going to vote for a corrupt POS. Congrats dumbfuck.
Hopefully the Syrians don't throw your faggot ass off a roof.

Like I said .. a ghost.

What a crock.....all this "black lives matters" bullshit. Only thing between us and the animals is that thin blue line. Comply or get shot...even a dumbass hustler like the revRUND Jackson can understand that.

Like I said .. a ghost.

What a crock.....all this "black lives matters" bullshit. Only thing between us and the animals are that thin blue line. Comply or get shot...even a dumbass hustler like the revRUND Jackson can understand that.

:0) You should save that stupid shit for the right-wing circle jerk.

I don't give a rats ass what you think about the issue .. and you're part of an increasingly powerless political party that can't do a damn thing.

Don't need your support .. damn sure don't need your advice.

Take this with you ..

Lawmakers consider major changes to Law Enforcement Officers' Bill of Rights
Proposals address police accountability in Maryland

Gov. Brown signs law barring grand juries in police deadly force cases

Hennepin County to stop using grand juries in officer-involved shootings
County attorney's office will end the practice in future officer-involved shootings as well.

Serious changes to law enforcement WILL happen.

It doesn't matter what you think about it.

Tell me again what your ghost will accomplish? :0)

Let me tell you how Hillary will tear up the 2nd amendment. She's going to limit magazines to 5 rounds which most semi-auto firearms don't come with anymore. Then she'll define an "assault weapon" as any weapon that can send multiple rounds downrange in a brief moment. A .12ga shotgun round of .00 buck holds 9 .33 caliber pellets...that can classify a shotgun as an "assault weapon" and ban shotguns. Then she can claim firearms are a menace to healthcare and withhold Barry-Care to a gun-owner. And as you're probably aware, every firearm in law-abiding citizen hands is registered with ATF so nobody can hide the fact they own one. Getting the picture?

She could declare all firearms illegal and I wouldn't care.

In fact, I'd support that.

Unconstitutional for one thing and will need the Congress ( House and Senate in Super Majority ) to repeal the second amendment and then the3 states to agree with it, and will never happen!

Who said repeal it. Laws will be enacted to diminish it to the point of uselessness.

Already been tried and those laws ruled unconstitutional. :eusa_boohoo:

What is unconstitutional is determined by the Supreme Court .. and idiots like you just handed the Supreme Court and the Senate over to Hillary and the Democratic Party. :lol:

Thanks

So you intend to undermine the US Constitution? At least you have the balls to admit it.

She could declare all firearms illegal and I wouldn't care.

In fact, I'd support that.

Unconstitutional for one thing and will need the Congress ( House and Senate in Super Majority ) to repeal the second amendment and then the3 states to agree with it, and will never happen!

Who said repeal it. Laws will be enacted to diminish it to the point of uselessness.

What is unconstitutional is determined by the Supreme Court .. and idiots like you just handed the Supreme Court and the Senate over to Hillary and the Democratic Party. :lol:

Thanks

So you intend to undermine the US Constitution? At least you have the balls to admit it.

The Constitution is outdated, damn near useless.

Again, I agree with Thomas Jefferson .. the Constitution should be re-written every 19 years.

"Every constitution, then, and every law, naturally expires at the end of nineteen years. If it be enforced longer, it is an act of force, and not of right. It may be said, that the succeeding generation exercising, in fact, the power of repeal, this leaves them as free as if the constitution or law had been expressly limited to nineteen years only. In the first place, this objection admits the right, in proposing an equivalent. But the power of repeal is not an equivalent. It might be, indeed, if every form of government were so perfectly contrived, that the will of the majority could always be obtained, fairly and without impediment. But this is true of no form. The people cannot assemble themselves; their representation is unequal and vicious. Various checks are opposed to every legislative proposition. Factions get possession of the public councils, bribery corrupts them, personal interests lead them astray from the general interests of their constituents; and other impediments arise, so as to prove to every practical man, that a law of limited duration is much more manageable than one which needs a repeal." --Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, 1789. ME 7:459, Papers 15:396

"A generation may bind itself as long as its majority continues in life; when that has disappeared, another majority is in place, holds all the rights and powers their predecessors once held and may change their laws and institutions to suit themselves. Nothing then is unchangeable but the inherent and unalienable rights of man." --Thomas Jefferson to John Cartwright, 1824. ME 16:4

Thanks

Again, I agree with Thomas Jefferson .. the Constitution should be re-written every 19 years.

"Every constitution, then, and every law, naturally expires at the end of nineteen years. If it be enforced longer, it is an act of force, and not of right. It may be said, that the succeeding generation exercising, in fact, the power of repeal, this leaves them as free as if the constitution or law had been expressly limited to nineteen years only. In the first place, this objection admits the right, in proposing an equivalent. But the power of repeal is not an equivalent. It might be, indeed, if every form of government were so perfectly contrived, that the will of the majority could always be obtained, fairly and without impediment. But this is true of no form. The people cannot assemble themselves; their representation is unequal and vicious. Various checks are opposed to every legislative proposition. Factions get possession of the public councils, bribery corrupts them, personal interests lead them astray from the general interests of their constituents; and other impediments arise, so as to prove to every practical man, that a law of limited duration is much more manageable than one which needs a repeal." --Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, 1789. ME 7:459, Papers 15:396

"A generation may bind itself as long as its majority continues in life; when that has disappeared, another majority is in place, holds all the rights and powers their predecessors once held and may change their laws and institutions to suit themselves. Nothing then is unchangeable but the inherent and unalienable rights of man." --Thomas Jefferson to John Cartwright, 1824. ME 16:4

The right to keep and bare arms is an unalienable right fool, you might want to look up that word before quoting it to avoid looking like a moron. "Nothing then is unchangeable but the inherent and unalienable rights of man."

Thanks

The right to keep and bare arms is an unalienable right fool, you might want to look up that word before quoting it to avoid looking like a moron. "Nothing then is unchangeable but the inherent and unalienable rights of man."

Nothing is unalienable clown man but life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness granted by God / Creator.

That does not include a fucking piece of metal. YOUR dumb ass should look up the word before you use it.

What Thomas Jefferson Meant by 'Unalienable Rights'
What Thomas Jefferson Meant by 'Unalienable Rights' - Breitbart

Thanks

Nothing is unalienable clown man but life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness granted by God / Creator.

That does not include a fucking piece of metal. YOUR dumb ass should look up the word before you use it.

Well its clear you are ignorant, maybe you should go back to school and pay attention during history class this time. Yet another reason why I have taken over the position as the official spokesperson for the black community.

The reason our unalienable right to keep and bare arms was affirmed so strongly in the 2nd amendment, cast in granite, "shall not be infringed" is because during the time the Constitution was written it was illegal in most other countries for the people to possess arms. This allowed those governments and monarchies to abuse the people hence the founders were not going to allow our new government to disarm the people.

Like I said .. a ghost.

What a crock.....all this "black lives matters" bullshit. Only thing between us and the animals are that thin blue line. Comply or get shot...even a dumbass hustler like the revRUND Jackson can understand that.

:0) You should save that stupid shit for the right-wing circle jerk.

I don't give a rats ass what you think about the issue .. and you're part of an increasingly powerless political party that can't do a damn thing.

Don't need your support .. damn sure don't need your advice.

Take this with you ..

Lawmakers consider major changes to Law Enforcement Officers' Bill of Rights
Proposals address police accountability in Maryland

Hennepin County to stop using grand juries in officer-involved shootings
County attorney's office will end the practice in future officer-involved shootings as well.

Serious changes to law enforcement WILL happen.

It doesn't matter what you think about it.

Tell me again what your ghost will accomplish? :0)

Blah blah blah....you castrate the cops and you'll get the Klan back.....this time 30,000,000 strong...you decide.

Fine. So I can report you for saying the horseshit you say here because you no longer have a 1st Amendment right to free speech (speaking truth to power?). I am also denying you your 4th Amendment rights so I can invade your home and rifle through your papers and belongings. And of course the 13th Amendment putting you back in to slavery. This IS what you had in mind, right?

Thanks

If Democrats admitted they are against the Constitution they would lose every election in every county.

Thanks

Well its clear you are ignorant, maybe you should go back to school and pay attention during history class this time. Yet another reason why I have taken over the position as the official spokesperson for the black community.

The reason our unalienable right to keep and bare arms was affirmed so strongly in the 2nd amendment, cast in granite, "shall not be infringed" is because during the time the Constitution was written it was illegal in most other countries for the people to possess arms. This allowed those governments and monarchies to abuse the people hence the founders were not going to allow our new government to disarm the people.

:0) Your dumb ass didn't know that Jefferson thought the Constitution should be re-written. Too dumb to know that you've just stated why it should be re-written.

Too fucking dumb to know that the Supreme Court determines the interpretation of the Constitution .. and far too stupid to know that idiots like you just handed the Supreme Court, thus the interpretation of the Constitution, over to Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party .. with the Obama you hate possibly sitting on the Supreme Court.

Good job asshole.

More importantly, what in the hell makes you think I should be listening to a right-wing LOSER who obviously doesn't know shit about politics? You morons are going down in flames in a humiliating defeat .. and you think someone needs your advice. :lol:

Forum List

Back