Lefty Losers Hive Buzzing...bzzzzbzzzzbzzz

Somebody here said after the first debate that you could tell who lost by the frenzied denials of their supporters. Well, I guess that's true here alright with the motley collection of remaining Hillary supporters desperate for relief from their humiliating Sunday evening. Trump turned the diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, epileptic old criminal every which way but loose last night. At one point she was stammering, at another smiling that frozen smile of the favorite you see at the Academy Awards getting passed over. Last night Hillary was to deliver the death-blow her idiot supporters waited breathlessly for. The morning shows with network dingbats viciously going after Trump, interrupting their guests, thinking this was the end of the contest, nothing less than a coronation to follow. And when they were grasping their Ankhs and scarfing down their arugula and Kale, Trump tipped over the table and kicked her ass up one side and down the other. And promised the nation he'd call for a special prosecutor to try her for perjury and obstruction of justice!
lol.gif

donald-trump-hillary-clinton-8a5ba5f6-4af0-4825-bb60-45845905bd36.jpg

And predictably the leftist drones here on USMB are again fraught with fear, their little stingers bent and useless.

bzzzbzzzbzzz

LOSERS?

Republicans have lost on just about every social issue they care about .. guns are next.

Trump and the Republican Party are headed towards one of the biggest defeats in American political history.

Republicans will lose the Senate .. now the House is in play.

Clinton wins .. Obama to the Supreme Court .. republicans out of power, out of time.

Losers :0)

Guns, you mean the US Constitution's 2nd Amendment how exactly do we lose on that? lol
The Dhimmicrats Believe the Deplorables Will Not Risk Jail to Protect Their Guns

You will soon find out that the Establishment's Constitution is wide open to interpretation and does not protect your right to own guns. Long ago, SCROTUS gave itself the power to interpret the Constitution any way it wants. Hillary will appoint enough gungrabbing Justices to make sure that only criminals will have guns.

The Dimicrats are correct. They aren't going to ask you nicely, to hand over your guns. You registered them with the gov. They know what you have, how many, and what ammo you are purchasing.

Gov.: Hand them over.
Owner: I lost them, I sold them, I gave them away...
Gov.: In that case, until you produce them, we have no choice but to remove your wife and children from a potentially dangerous home, to a secure "FEMA" camp until the situation is resolved.
Owner: Wait. Don't take my children. I just found the gun. Here. Take it. Please....

Good gawd what an asshole. You are asking him to think. Give him a break!

You mean like your dumb ass 'thought' before you supported PT. Barnum for president? :lol:

Stupid.
LOL what?
Dumbass

:lol: Your dumb fuck ass supports a fucking clown for president .. then questions the ability to think.

Stupid.

I could have told your dumb ass how this would end long ago .. in fact, I did.
I don't support anyone running for President. That's why I am having to do a write-in.. :/

I bet the idiot believe I am voting for Trump!

If you're not with'em you're against'em...
Someone told me I supported Hillary just because I said slipping on ice wasn't a big deal. Partisans are fucking lunatics

Why do you get to decide what parts of the COTUS we keep?
Long Live MAO!

To the victor goes the law.

Do you believe if Hillary Clinton win she will ban firearms or has the power without the Congress to ban firearms?

Do you think she should overthrow Congress to ban firearms?

No, she won't ban firearms .. but if she could, I'd support that.

What she will do is enact stricter gun control laws with the help of Congress, and soon, the Supreme Court.

I don't think she could ban them. I don't think they could pass a law that bans all firearms. Your only hope is to amend the Constitution. Good luck with that.

Gun control can be enacted without amending the outdated Constitution.

I said if she could ban all firearms I would support that .. knowing that she can't.

Sorry I read it wrong. Gun control yes, banning guns no.

I can see now why they call you BLINDboo....

bzzzbzzzbzzz

Even the blind dog looked over at me and said "That guy is a lightweight!".

A heavy weight would have knocked him out, but she either didn't see the openings or just wanted to let him embarrass himself further.

Did your blind dog smell a rat? Hitlery is lying vermin.

She turned up her nose at them both (right before she affirmed Trump was a lightweight).

In that case, who is Boo voting for? And does Boo know that the Muslims that Hitlery wants to flood us with, hate dogs and inject them with bleach so they can watch them die horrendous deaths?
Now who is Boo and his owner voting for?
ad065edfd8950ac2331824eeddb2579e_M.jpg

Ohh dats really scary, I have a gay cat too, want to show him videos of them Moooooosllms tossing gay cats off of rooftops too?
As much as I love cats, better them than gay night clubers in Florida.....

Somebody here said after the first debate that you could tell who lost by the frenzied denials of their supporters. Well, I guess that's true here alright with the motley collection of remaining Hillary supporters desperate for relief from their humiliating Sunday evening. Trump turned the diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, epileptic old criminal every which way but loose last night. At one point she was stammering, at another smiling that frozen smile of the favorite you see at the Academy Awards getting passed over. Last night Hillary was to deliver the death-blow her idiot supporters waited breathlessly for. The morning shows with network dingbats viciously going after Trump, interrupting their guests, thinking this was the end of the contest, nothing less than a coronation to follow. And when they were grasping their Ankhs and scarfing down their arugula and kale, Trump tipped over the table and kicked her ass up one side and down the other. And promised the nation he'd call for a special prosecutor to try her for perjury and obstruction of justice!
lol.gif

And predictably the leftist drones here on USMB are again fraught with fear, their little stingers bent and useless.

bzzzbzzzbzzz

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

trumpsters are delusional.

Somebody here said after the first debate that you could tell who lost by the frenzied denials of their supporters. Well, I guess that's true here alright with the motley collection of remaining Hillary supporters desperate for relief from their humiliating Sunday evening. Trump turned the diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, epileptic old criminal every which way but loose last night. At one point she was stammering, at another smiling that frozen smile of the favorite you see at the Academy Awards getting passed over. Last night Hillary was to deliver the death-blow her idiot supporters waited breathlessly for. The morning shows with network dingbats viciously going after Trump, interrupting their guests, thinking this was the end of the contest, nothing less than a coronation to follow. And when they were grasping their Ankhs and scarfing down their arugula and Kale, Trump tipped over the table and kicked her ass up one side and down the other. And promised the nation he'd call for a special prosecutor to try her for perjury and obstruction of justice!
lol.gif

bzzzbzzzbzzz

LOSERS?

Republicans have lost on just about every social issue they care about .. guns are next.

Trump and the Republican Party are headed towards one of the biggest defeats in American political history.

Clinton wins .. Obama to the Supreme Court .. republicans out of power, out of time.

Guns, you mean the US Constitution's 2nd Amendment how exactly do we lose on that? lol
The Dhimmicrats Believe the Deplorables Will Not Risk Jail to Protect Their Guns

You will soon find out that the Establishment's Constitution is wide open to interpretation and does not protect your right to own guns. Long ago, SCROTUS gave itself the power to interpret the Constitution any way it wants. Hillary will appoint enough gungrabbing Justices to make sure that only criminals will have guns.
You mean like your dumb ass 'thought' before you supported PT. Barnum for president? :lol:

Stupid.
LOL what?
Dumbass

:lol: Your dumb fuck ass supports a fucking clown for president .. then questions the ability to think.

Stupid.

I don't support anyone running for President. That's why I am having to do a write-in.. :/

Good for you .. I guess.
And who are you voting for?

Clinton .. the too easy choice.

lol.gif

bzzzbzzzbzzz

LOSERS?

LOL what?
Dumbass

Stupid.

Good for you .. I guess.

LOL you have NO ROOM to talk about ANY voter. Pathetic

Long Live MAO!

Do you believe if Hillary Clinton win she will ban firearms or has the power without the Congress to ban firearms?

What she will do is enact stricter gun control laws with the help of Congress, and soon, the Supreme Court.

I don't think she could ban them. I don't think they could pass a law that bans all firearms. Your only hope is to amend the Constitution. Good luck with that.

I said if she could ban all firearms I would support that .. knowing that she can't.
What makes you think she can't? Who you going to argue your Constitutional Rights case to? Her Supreme Court?

Stupid.
LOL what?
Dumbass

Stupid.

I bet the idiot believe I am voting for Trump!

If you're not with'em you're against'em...
Someone told me I supported Hillary just because I said slipping on ice wasn't a big deal. Partisans are fucking lunatics

WHHHHHAAAAATTTTT!?!:ack-1:

You're not voting for Hillary Clinton?:dev3:

All this time I believed you were a raging in the closet I'm with Hillary supporter!!! :banana::banana2::banana:

Now this blows my mind, oh wait I lost my mind in the 1970's and it was never found again...:spinner:

( I agree these nutters are beyond stupid and I am one of the biggest idiots that is calling them retarded! ):smartass::scared1:

lol.gif

bzzzbzzzbzzz

LOSERS?

LOL what?
Dumbass

Stupid.

Good for you .. I guess.

Bill or Hillary or both?

Even the blind dog looked over at me and said "That guy is a lightweight!".

A heavy weight would have knocked him out, but she either didn't see the openings or just wanted to let him embarrass himself further.

She turned up her nose at them both (right before she affirmed Trump was a lightweight).

In that case, who is Boo voting for? And does Boo know that the Muslims that Hitlery wants to flood us with, hate dogs and inject them with bleach so they can watch them die horrendous deaths?

Ohh dats really scary, I have a gay cat too, want to show him videos of them Moooooosllms tossing gay cats off of rooftops too?

Black Cats Matter......just sayin.

Long Live MAO!

You must not have heard about the pen and the phone. And the meeting in New York by the UN on how to capitalize even more using executive order and bypassing Congress to just decree our new rules. If the UN says take their guns, she will take our guns. It is what the UN pays her for. <That is her paying job, the White House is merely a command post.

And just who is it you think will be rewriting our outdated, and yet incredibly germane to this exact issue, Constitution? It won't be we the people, it will be them, the UN. And it won't be for we the people, it will be for hemisphere #4.

Last edited:

Black Cats Matter......just sayin.

No lives matter:
To graphic to post here:
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/...mals-for-fun-and-entertainment-not-just-food/

Why are we inviting this to our country?

lol.gif

bzzzbzzzbzzz

LOSERS?

Hillary Clinton vowed Sunday evening that she would nominate Supreme Court justices who agree with her on the need for stricter gun laws.

“I respect the Second Amendment, but I believe that there should be comprehensive background checks,” the Democratic nominee said Sunday, “and we should close the gun show loophole and close the online loophole we have to save as many lives as we possibly can.”

Republicans lose the Senate .. and there will be nothing they can do about who she nominates to the Supreme Court.

Exciting, huh? :0)

Don't fall for that whitey honky Hillary's racism on the 2nd amendment, she's saying basically that black people's gun rights need to be taken away.

lol.gif

bzzzbzzzbzzz

LOSERS?

Hillary Clinton vowed Sunday evening that she would nominate Supreme Court justices who agree with her on the need for stricter gun laws.

“I respect the Second Amendment, but I believe that there should be comprehensive background checks,” the Democratic nominee said Sunday, “and we should close the gun show loophole and close the online loophole we have to save as many lives as we possibly can.”

Republicans lose the Senate .. and there will be nothing they can do about who she nominates to the Supreme Court.

Let me tell you how Hillary will tear up the 2nd amendment. She's going to limit magazines to 5 rounds which most semi-auto firearms don't come with anymore. Then she'll define an "assault weapon" as any weapon that can send multiple rounds downrange in a brief moment. A .12ga shotgun round of .00 buck holds 9 .33 caliber pellets...that can classify a shotgun as an "assault weapon" and ban shotguns. Then she can claim firearms are a menace to healthcare and withhold Barry-Care to a gun-owner. And as you're probably aware, every firearm in law-abiding citizen hands is registered with ATF so nobody can hide the fact they own one. Getting the picture?

She could declare all firearms illegal and I wouldn't care.

In fact, I'd support that.

Then move to another country if you don't support the US Constitution, Africa maybe the Congo see how long you live not owning a gun in that country.

Let me tell you how Hillary will tear up the 2nd amendment. She's going to limit magazines to 5 rounds which most semi-auto firearms don't come with anymore. Then she'll define an "assault weapon" as any weapon that can send multiple rounds downrange in a brief moment. A .12ga shotgun round of .00 buck holds 9 .33 caliber pellets...that can classify a shotgun as an "assault weapon" and ban shotguns. Then she can claim firearms are a menace to healthcare and withhold Barry-Care to a gun-owner. And as you're probably aware, every firearm in law-abiding citizen hands is registered with ATF so nobody can hide the fact they own one. Getting the picture?

She could declare all firearms illegal and I wouldn't care.

In fact, I'd support that.

Unconstitutional for one thing and will need the Congress ( House and Senate in Super Majority ) to repeal the second amendment and then the3 states to agree with it, and will never happen!

Who said repeal it. Laws will be enacted to diminish it to the point of uselessness.

Already been tried and those laws ruled unconstitutional. :eusa_boohoo:

lol.gif

bzzzbzzzbzzz

LOSERS?

If the left want's another civil war bring it. The military and law enforcement will side with us in support of the Constitution, the military is sworn to do so. Probably take less than a week to defeat these leftist scum.

Like I said earlier, the old diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, epileptic criminal won't try amend away the 2nd. She'll use the phrase "well-regulated militia" to put so many restrictions on firearms and ammunition that it will be almost impossible to practice or carry one. The key element in Barry-Care is the Rats get to control LIFESTYLE by deeming things we like to be too expensive to insure and therefore cancelling coverage. Guns, motorcycles, V-8 engines, BBQ (blacks only), hunting,.....everything they don't like, can't do, will be "too dangerous" for healthcare coverage.

lol.gif

bzzzbzzzbzzz

LOSERS?

LOL what?
Dumbass

Stupid.

Good for you .. I guess.

Stayin on the plantation where the livin be easy is ya, Jim?

Forum List

Back