Lefty Losers Hive Buzzing...bzzzzbzzzzbzzz

LOSERS?

Republicans have lost on just about every social issue they care about .. guns are next.

Trump and the Republican Party are headed towards one of the biggest defeats in American political history.

Republicans will lose the Senate .. now the House is in play.

Clinton wins .. Obama to the Supreme Court .. republicans out of power, out of time.

Losers :0)

Guns, you mean the US Constitution's 2nd Amendment how exactly do we lose on that? lol

Hillary Clinton vowed Sunday evening that she would nominate Supreme Court justices who agree with her on the need for stricter gun laws.

“I respect the Second Amendment, but I believe that there should be comprehensive background checks,” the Democratic nominee said Sunday, “and we should close the gun show loophole and close the online loophole we have to save as many lives as we possibly can.”

Republicans lose the Senate .. and there will be nothing they can do about who she nominates to the Supreme Court.

Exciting, huh? :0)

Let me tell you how Hillary will tear up the 2nd amendment. She's going to limit magazines to 5 rounds which most semi-auto firearms don't come with anymore. Then she'll define an "assault weapon" as any weapon that can send multiple rounds downrange in a brief moment. A .12ga shotgun round of .00 buck holds 9 .33 caliber pellets...that can classify a shotgun as an "assault weapon" and ban shotguns. Then she can claim firearms are a menace to healthcare and withhold Barry-Care to a gun-owner. And as you're probably aware, every firearm in law-abiding citizen hands is registered with ATF so nobody can hide the fact they own one. Getting the picture?

She could declare all firearms illegal and I wouldn't care.

In fact, I'd support that.

Unconstitutional for one thing and will need the Congress ( House and Senate in Super Majority ) to repeal the second amendment and then the3 states to agree with it, and will never happen!

Who said repeal it. Laws will be enacted to diminish it to the point of uselessness.

And there we have it, folks. Another prog who only believes in the parts of the Constitution that suits him.

bzzzbzzzbzzz

The Constitution is outdated.

I believe, as Thomas Jefferson believed, that the Constitution should be re-written every 19 years.

Regardless, republicans will be by-standers and lose again as they have on nearly every social issue they care about.
In that case, you no longer have the first amendment to send emails, texts, drive cars or lie on here. Because, they are outdated.
Long Live MAO!

Ahhh, bullshit.

Somebody here said after the first debate that you could tell who lost by the frenzied denials of their supporters. Well, I guess that's true here alright with the motley collection of remaining Hillary supporters desperate for relief from their humiliating Sunday evening. Trump turned the diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, epileptic old criminal every which way but loose last night. At one point she was stammering, at another smiling that frozen smile of the favorite you see at the Academy Awards getting passed over. Last night Hillary was to deliver the death-blow her idiot supporters waited breathlessly for. The morning shows with network dingbats viciously going after Trump, interrupting their guests, thinking this was the end of the contest, nothing less than a coronation to follow. And when they were grasping their Ankhs and scarfing down their arugula and kale, Trump tipped over the table and kicked her ass up one side and down the other. And promised the nation he'd call for a special prosecutor to try her for perjury and obstruction of justice!
lol.gif

donald-trump-hillary-clinton-8a5ba5f6-4af0-4825-bb60-45845905bd36.jpg

And predictably the leftist drones here on USMB are again fraught with fear, their little stingers bent and useless.

bzzzbzzzbzzz

You summed it up with style...

well done!

Somebody here said after the first debate that you could tell who lost by the frenzied denials of their supporters. Well, I guess that's true here alright with the motley collection of remaining Hillary supporters desperate for relief from their humiliating Sunday evening. Trump turned the diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, epileptic old criminal every which way but loose last night. At one point she was stammering, at another smiling that frozen smile of the favorite you see at the Academy Awards getting passed over. Last night Hillary was to deliver the death-blow her idiot supporters waited breathlessly for. The morning shows with network dingbats viciously going after Trump, interrupting their guests, thinking this was the end of the contest, nothing less than a coronation to follow. And when they were grasping their Ankhs and scarfing down their arugula and Kale, Trump tipped over the table and kicked her ass up one side and down the other. And promised the nation he'd call for a special prosecutor to try her for perjury and obstruction of justice!
lol.gif

donald-trump-hillary-clinton-8a5ba5f6-4af0-4825-bb60-45845905bd36.jpg

And predictably the leftist drones here on USMB are again fraught with fear, their little stingers bent and useless.

bzzzbzzzbzzz
GOP insiders: Trump's off life support

I think that amidst your spewing garbage rhetoric, you missed the point. Basically, Hillary won for the same reason Donald stayed alive. He took the election down another notch to put it squarely in the sewer. He stays alive because he keeps his base. But he cannot win with his base.

We'll see ... assuming he doesn't do something else in the next 72 hours, or assuming Hillary doesn't dial it down another notch by showing he's adultery action and not just "pussy grabbing" talk ... but the polls may show a locked in difference of 7-10% in Hillary's favor.

She took it to the sewer a long time ago with her pathological lying and covering up of wild bills debauchery.

And there we have it, folks. Another prog who only believes in the parts of the Constitution that suits him.

bzzzbzzzbzzz

I believe, as Thomas Jefferson believed, that the Constitution should be re-written every 19 years.

Regardless, republicans will be by-standers and lose again as they have on nearly every social issue they care about.
In that case, you no longer have the first amendment to send emails, texts, drive cars or lie on here. Because, they are outdated.
Long Live MAO!

Ahhh, bullshit.
Why do you get to decide what parts of the COTUS we keep?
Long Live MAO!

Even the blind dog looked over at me and said "That guy is a lightweight!".

A heavy weight would have knocked him out, but she either didn't see the openings or just wanted to let him embarrass himself further.

Well, as they say in Texas, the sun don't shine on the same dog's ass every morning. Face it Boo...you're hooked up with the wrong crowd...come over to the Dark Side before it's too late.

the-end-is-near.jpg

What was on that stage was a Nationalist vs a Global Elite. One million Muslims a year for the next 4 years is what the globalist has in store for us. One sees deplorables and losers, the other see a strong America. Vote for America, not a UN hemisphere.

What was on stage is the next President of the United States .. and Donald Trump, landslide loser.

bzzzbzzzbzzz

Long Live MAO!

Ahhh, bullshit.
Long Live MAO!

To the victor goes the law.

Guns, you mean the US Constitution's 2nd Amendment how exactly do we lose on that? lol

Hillary Clinton vowed Sunday evening that she would nominate Supreme Court justices who agree with her on the need for stricter gun laws.

“I respect the Second Amendment, but I believe that there should be comprehensive background checks,” the Democratic nominee said Sunday, “and we should close the gun show loophole and close the online loophole we have to save as many lives as we possibly can.”

Republicans lose the Senate .. and there will be nothing they can do about who she nominates to the Supreme Court.

Exciting, huh? :0)

Let me tell you how Hillary will tear up the 2nd amendment. She's going to limit magazines to 5 rounds which most semi-auto firearms don't come with anymore. Then she'll define an "assault weapon" as any weapon that can send multiple rounds downrange in a brief moment. A .12ga shotgun round of .00 buck holds 9 .33 caliber pellets...that can classify a shotgun as an "assault weapon" and ban shotguns. Then she can claim firearms are a menace to healthcare and withhold Barry-Care to a gun-owner. And as you're probably aware, every firearm in law-abiding citizen hands is registered with ATF so nobody can hide the fact they own one. Getting the picture?

Unconstitutional for one thing and will need the Congress ( House and Senate in Super Majority ) to repeal the second amendment and then the3 states to agree with it, and will never happen!

Who said repeal it. Laws will be enacted to diminish it to the point of uselessness.

Are you kidding!?!

Go for it and see how fast the USSC tosses it. banning all firearms is unconstitutional...

bzzzbzzzbzzz

Long Live MAO!

Ahhh, bullshit.
Long Live MAO!

Long Live MAO!

bzzzbzzzbzzz

Long Live MAO!

Ahhh, bullshit.
Long Live MAO!

Do you believe if Hillary Clinton win she will ban firearms or has the power without the Congress to ban firearms?

Do you think she should overthrow Congress to ban firearms?

Not scared at all. She held her own. But TN's right, it was not a debate. Just orderly mud slinging, two minutes at a time.
Trump is toast, buddy. But he'll go down swinging.
HILLARY! "Strung Out Together" Yay!

If Trump goes down, the whole country goes down. He's our last hope to reverse America's slide into the slimy pit.

Long Live MAO!

Ahhh, bullshit.
Long Live MAO!

Do you believe if Hillary Clinton win she will ban firearms or has the power without the Congress to ban firearms?

Good gawd what an asshole. You are asking him to think. Give him a break!

It was painfully obvious last night on stage Mr.Trump is just not in the same class and Sec Clinton. He is a light weight and she's a middle weight.

I can see now why they call you BLINDboo....

bzzzbzzzbzzz

Even the blind dog looked over at me and said "That guy is a lightweight!".

A heavy weight would have knocked him out, but she either didn't see the openings or just wanted to let him embarrass himself further.

Did your blind dog smell a rat? Hitlery is lying vermin.

She turned up her nose at them both (right before she affirmed Trump was a lightweight).

HE SAID HE WOULD GRAB HER PUSSY!!!!
I have grabbed a bunch of pussies. I bet if I was a billionaire, I would have grabbed a lot more..
Probably wouldn't have ever gotten married. Just fucked everyone. Guess I am a misogynist :badgrin:

Long Live MAO!

Ahhh, bullshit.
Long Live MAO!

No, she won't ban firearms .. but if she could, I'd support that.

What she will do is enact stricter gun control laws with the help of Congress, and soon, the Supreme Court.

What was on that stage was a Nationalist vs a Global Elite. One million Muslims a year for the next 4 years is what the globalist has in store for us. One sees deplorables and losers, the other see a strong America. Vote for America, not a UN hemisphere.

What was on stage is the next President of the United States .. and Donald Trump, landslide loser.

Keep in mind that all those Muslims Hitlery is flooding America with don't give one shit about black lives. They'll rape your kids too. Ask Sweden, Germany, France, Greece.......
What is it about that that you find so desirable?

Long Live MAO!

Ahhh, bullshit.
Long Live MAO!

Good gawd what an asshole. You are asking him to think. Give him a break!

You mean like your dumb ass 'thought' before you supported PT. Barnum for president? :lol:

Stupid.

Forum List

Back