Lefty Mods That Remove Posts Because They Are Easily Offended Wokesters

Status
Not open for further replies.

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
A well known lefty twink made a post about an old dildo being found on a Roman wall.
I simply asked why he was on the wall & how he got lost.

It was not in a protected zone but was still removed for being "off topic".
Right, the post was about dildos. Pretty much everything goes at that point.

I think an anonymous progbot mod removed it because they:

a) Have no sense of humor & were pissed that other posters laughed

b) Are a mini-tyrant who wants to be the arbiter of approved speech

c) Are easily offended & have a collectivist hive mind instinct towards authoritarianism

They don't even have the guts to identify themselves.
Why is that?

That is all, carry on

A well known lefty twink made a post about an old dildo being found on a Roman wall.

c) Are easily offended & have a collectivist hive mind instinct towards authoritarianism

Why is that?

That is all, carry on
Same mod removed mine. The OP related to Romans 2K years ago, a phallus and Hadrians wall. I posted a response which I supported with a link that explained that the Romans carved phallic symbols in the walls of Pompeii approximately 2000 years ago. My post was removed as being off topic and bordering on trolling. If we are being censored to the point that we cannot post clearly relevant information, I believe the offended moderator needs to be removed. This is the second time this week that I have been targeted unfairly by an anonymous mod. Where do we go on USMB to get justice when we are wronged? A little help here, Moderators?

The post directly above is the prefect example of what attitude and treatment you can expect but x 1000.
Should we expect fairness, equality and transparency in an authoritarian dictatorship?

As much as I may agree with the OP, I have to say this is our fault (the collective conservative Right).
It is a very small part of the overall "Price" of doing nothing as tyranny sweeps the nation.

I think most would agree it is going to get MUCH worse.
Living free and enjoying Justice has been taken for granted but was never free and must be paid for.

Last edited:

Why is that?

That is all, carry on

If you do not like the way the free service is ran, there are thousands of other forums you can try that might be more to your liking.

The rules are not complicated. You are both being obtuse.
Nope. We are being funny & you are an easily offended lefty twink who made a post about dildos.
Maybe ran to a mod when I said something that poked a little fun?
Did you request it be removed Timmy Twotaint?
How very authoritarian of you & your censor.

Orwell was a warning, not a blueprint

The post directly above is the prefect example of what attitude and treatment you can expect but x 1000.
Should we expect fairness, equality and transparency in an authoritarian dictatorship?

As much as I may agree with the OP, I have to say this is our fault (the collective conservative Right).
It is a very small part of the overall "Price" of doing nothing as tyranny sweeps the nation.

I think most would agree it is going to get MUCH worse.
Living free and enjoying Justice has been taken for granted but was never free and must be paid for.
You're right about much here.
The problem is, the "collectivist right" doesn't exist.

We are mainly individualists valuing freedom & independence, making it more difficult to band together when we have a tendency to drift apart for that freedom.

Conversely, it's much easier for the side of actual collectivism to get together easily as they are all connected by a primitive hive mind that is directed by media, pols, celebrities & influencers.

SH!+s going to go down sometime because there are way too many 2A die hards here for the purges & reset to take place without a fight

When the alleged mod helps start a new thread about dildos in the structured debate zone all you's will be prohibited from posting in it.

The irony is that if this board was moderated as most other boards, literally everyone besides Meister would end up banned within twenty four hours, especially those on this forum that insult other posters almost as a greeting and then report them when they reply.

The irony is that if this board was moderated as most other boards, literally everyone besides Meister would end up banned within twenty four hours, especially those on this forum that insult other posters almost as a greeting and then report them when they reply.
.........and you would be towards the head of the list

Why is that?

That is all, carry on

I have never seen a thread shrink that fast.

That's the last time I compliment a poster on their thorough grasp of the subject matter, though, that's for sure!

Why is that?

That is all, carry on
Anonymous moderation is a cornerstone of cowardice...

Why is that?

That is all, carry on
PissedPoster.jpg

Nope. We are being funny & you are an easily offended lefty twink who made a post about dildos.
Maybe ran to a mod when I said something that poked a little fun?
Did you request it be removed Timmy Twotaint?
How very authoritarian of you & your censor.

Orwell was a warning, not a blueprint
I cant remember if it was you. I reported several trolling posts that were made to just abuse me and derail discussion.

That is against the rules.

I put up with a lot from you and your mates who are whining on this thread and usually I cant be arsed doing anything about it.

You seem to think that the rules dont apply to you. I dont know why that is.

If you have nothing but abuse to add to a thread why do you bother ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back