Legal analysis of the Read/Carruth shooting so far….

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Andrew Branca is a lawyer who specializes in self defense law………he looks at the latest controversial case of self defense, or not, shooting catching public attention and the attention of USmessageboard posters…….

He covers the actual issues and links to two videos of the shooting …..

Andrew Branca is a lawyer who specializes in self defense law………he looks at the latest controversial case of self defense, or not, shooting catching public attention and the attention of USmessageboard posters…….

He covers the actual issues and links to two videos of the shooting …..

An autopsy should check for evidence of the black brain disease

Because attacking a man with a gun is a sure way to get killed

If I were on the jury, Carruth would walk.

I am troubled by the fact he came out of the house with a carbine and ended up close enough to Read that the two men chest bumped and Read was able to grab the weapon.

If you're actually concerned about your safety, you generally do not close in to the threat. Carruth attempted to intimidate, and was rebuffed.

That said, Read refused to get off Carruth's property, and for that I don't care he was killed.

Now I would have simply called the cops and waited inside, and only if Read tried to forcibly enter would I have shot him.

If I were on the jury, Carruth would walk.

I am troubled by the fact he came out of the house with a carbine and ended up close enough to Read that the two men chest bumped and Read was able to grab the weapon.

If you're actually concerned about your safety, you generally do not close in to the threat. Carruth attempted to intimidate, and was rebuffed.

That said, Read refused to get off Carruth's property, and for that I don't care he was killed.

Now I would have simply called the cops and waited inside, and only if Read tried to forcibly enter would I have shot him.

I always say I want to go to trump rallies and antagonize people into coming at me.

This is another one of those cases where gun nuts are pushing the envelope. This shit should not be legal. Get off my property or I’ll shoot. Then walk towards the danger not back away? Fuck that

Yeah not selfdefense. Guy was going on about wanting to know where his son was so it's obviously so kind of custody incident. He wasn't their to take or destroy property, so that doesn't work, he never mentions anything about violence, but does mention about calling LE and taking the people to court, so their was no physical threat. Guy and girl could have simply gone in house locked the doors and call LE. Someone yelling about where's my son doesn't give a person a right to shot them.

Supporting this as self defense will only hurt incidents of true self defense like with the Rittenhouse case.

I always say I want to go to trump rallies and antagonize people into coming at me.

This is another one of those cases where gun nuts are pushing the envelope. This shit should not be legal. Get off my property or I’ll shoot. Then walk towards the danger not back away? Fuck that

You shitheads already did that....Bob Creamer, the husband of democrat, Chicago politician jan shkowski, was caught on video stating that they would send in people to start fights Trump rallies....he claimed repsonsibility for shutting down one of Trump's rallies in Chicago...

He and his buddy scot foval had to quit and go under cover to conduct their violence.....

You shitheads already did that....Bob Creamer, the husband of democrat, Chicago politician jan shkowski, was caught on video stating that they would send in people to start fights Trump rallies....he claimed repsonsibility for shutting down one of Trump's rallies in Chicago...

He and his buddy scot foval had to quit and go under cover to conduct their violence.....

Many trump employees were at the capitol riot leading the way.

Its a great way to change the law. Just like welfare. As soon as black people stopped being denied welfare suddenly you hated welfare. If liberals walk for shooting triggered cons, it’s self defense. They put their hands on me. Now where can I find some unhinged unarmed trump supporters. I know. At his rallies.

Forum List

Back