Legit. Qst. regarding gun ownership.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
A few days ago, Trump suggested his "strategy" to curb gun violence in Chicago; that is, to institute a "stop and frisk" policy throughout the crime-ridden city.

My question, however, is one of simple"logic": How can the same person be in favor of "open-carry" or "conceal-and-carry" of weapons, AND then also be in favor of "stop-n-frisk"?

If there is "logic" in that double-standard, the only logic would be all-out "profiling".....

A few days ago, Trump suggested his "strategy" to curb gun violence in Chicago; that is, to institute a "stop and frisk" policy throughout the crime-ridden city.

My question, however, is one of simple"logic": How can the same person be in favor of "open-carry" or "conceal-and-carry" of weapons, AND then also be in favor of "stop-n-frisk"?

If there is "logic" in that double-standard, the only logic would be all-out "profiling".....
Sacrificing freedom for security is not an issue for Trump voters. Even though the founders of this country were diametrically opposed to that type of thinking.

The purpose is stop and frisk is to do something about people carrying guns illegally.

Look how quickly republicans succumb to the idea of illegal search and seizure. Embarrassing.

Stop and frisk has worked before. You don't like it, what are your ideas to stop the violence in Chicago?

purpose is stop and frisk is to do something about people carrying guns illegally.

If a state has a "conceal-and-carry" statute, how can....and I'm being serious here....you also have a stop and frisk policy WITHOUT employing profiling?

Look how quickly republicans succumb to the idea of illegal search and seizure. Embarrassing.

Stop and frisk has worked before. You don't like it, what are your ideas to stop the violence in Chicago?
Lots of horrific things have worked before. What other unconstitutional things would you like to do besides stop and frisk? Are there certain groups you want to strip some freedoms from?

I'd explain it, but based on past interactions you would still be lost.

purpose is stop and frisk is to do something about people carrying guns illegally.

If a state has a "conceal-and-carry" statute, how can....and I'm being serious here....you also have a stop and frisk policy WITHOUT employing profiling?

And what's so bad about profiling? It's a necessary police tactic.

Lots of horrific things have worked before. What other unconstitutional things would you like to do besides stop and frisk? Are there certain groups you want to strip some freedoms from?

So you admit it works but you don't give a fuck about all the live being lost. Thanks for being honest.

So tell us what you think should be done in Chicago. That the left won't consider racist profiling.

Forum List

Back