Leonard Cure shooting more than justified. Leftists weeping for the lost opportunity.

It looks like the guy who escalated it was the cop, screaming at him and pointing weapons.

Funny, I've never had a cop approach me pointing a weapon. Because I'm white.

Um, he died.

Unless the state takes the prosecution... or the feds.

Wasn't an issue of self-defense. You can't claim self-defense if you created the situation.
the ONLY time he drew was after the perp refused t cooperate and then he drew his taser and the only time he resorted to his service weapon was after being violently attacked and nearly killed several times. Quit with the lies already.

People were saying the man was choking him to death. I was pointing out you can't choke someone to death by pushing them back with a flat hand. Do you want to continue to be deceptive?
No deception... that video showed enough force to crush the hyoid or fracture a neck vertebrae...don't you remember George Floyd?

Crouching, standing, either way he was on his feet when he shot him.
No, the shot was fired when the struggle with Cure's hands on Aldridge's neck, as stated in the OP....

"Cure’s hands are on Aldridge’s throat. The two continue to struggle with flowing traffic mere feet from them. As he chokes Aldridge, Cure says, “Yeah, b*tch. Yeah, b*tch.” This is when Aldridge drops the baton, grabs his gun, and shoots Cure in the gut. Cure falls to the ground..."

If you didn't read the article, I suggest you go back and do so, and watch the videos as well...The Sherriff deputy was totally justified.

People were saying the man was choking him to death. I was pointing out you can't choke someone to death by pushing them back with a flat hand. Do you want to continue to be deceptive?
I would love to demonstrate on you how wrong you are. But then, you'd be dead and not realize that you were proven incorrect.

No, the shot was fired when the struggle with Cure's hands on Aldridge's neck, as stated in the OP....

"Cure’s hands are on Aldridge’s throat. The two continue to struggle with flowing traffic mere feet from them. As he chokes Aldridge, Cure says, “Yeah, b*tch. Yeah, b*tch.” This is when Aldridge drops the baton, grabs his gun, and shoots Cure in the gut. Cure falls to the ground..."

If you didn't read the article, I suggest you go back and do so, and watch the videos as well...The Sherriff deputy was totally justified.
That is speculation at this point, since that part of the video hasn't been shown yet.

The deputy appears to fire his weapon and Cure falls to the ground. The gunshot is not audible in the videos.

"Appears" sounds like speculation to me. Did the cop trip him? We can't know without the video of that part.

That is speculation at this point, since that part of the video hasn't been shown yet.

The deputy appears to fire his weapon and Cure falls to the ground. The gunshot is not audible in the videos.

"Appears" sounds like speculation to me. Did the cop trip him? We can't know without the video of that part.
Oh for Christ sake....The bodycam, as well as the dashcam of the entire situation is out, and clear....Cure is a POS thug that brought what happened to him, ON HIMSELF!

I would love to demonstrate on you how wrong you are. But then, you'd be dead and not realize that you were proven incorrect.
Well you could let up at the last moment ...
I mean the treasured moment of being able to look in the purple face of the now re-educated debater and just soak up the gloat moment!

Oh for Christ sake....The bodycam, as well as the dashcam of the entire situation is out, and clear....Cure is a POS thug that brought what happened to him, ON HIMSELF!
Then link to the video with the whole thing. That part was edited out.

Forum List

Back