Leonard Cure shooting more than justified. Leftists weeping for the lost opportunity.

wrong he was pulled over for excessive speeding and reckless driving. It is in the story. Your attempt to change it to racial is noted as the dodge it is. The perp escalated what was a traffic stop to a life-threatening brawl with the cop, he got what he deserved.

It looks like the guy who escalated it was the cop, screaming at him and pointing weapons.

Funny, I've never had a cop approach me pointing a weapon. Because I'm white.

1. Good luck with that. The thug once recovered will be lucky not to go back to prison for assault with intent of a officer.
Um, he died.
2. Yes, that county is exactly where he’ll be tried.
Unless the state takes the prosecution... or the feds.
Everyone has the right of self defence, even Sherriff’s.
Wasn't an issue of self-defense. You can't claim self-defense if you created the situation.

It looks like the guy who escalated it was the cop, screaming at him and pointing weapons.

Um, he died.

Wasn't an issue of self-defense. You can't claim self-defense if you created the situation.
While I have some sympathy for your argument I'm afraid anyone seeing the video is going to place enough blame on the driver for responding with physical resistance and then going beyond and becoming aggressive. This despite his unfortunate history.

Last edited:
Because he is the plastic man and can stretch his arm out and choke him.

Don't you know black people have super powers...

While I have she sympathy for your argument I'm afraid anyone seeing the video is good to place enough blame on the driver for responding with
Physical resistance and then going beyond and be coming aggressive. This despite his unfortunate history.

I watched that video, and I saw a cop who was completely out of control.

Do you even know the definition of assault? How about battery? Eever hear of someone beating someone to death with their bare hands?

I think you have proven your idiocy. You can stop now!
The cop was standing over the man on the ground when he shot him. You're too stupid to remember that, obviously.

Don't you know black people have super powers...

I watched that video, and I saw a cop who was completely out of control.
Meh....marginal....
Seen lots worse of All skin colors. There is the little detail of speeding. In some areas it's a major cause of fatalities.

The well trained officer however ( this is where we agree) should be seeking to pacify with his words and actions even if he intends to make an arrest. It's just smarter all around. If he has deep seated anger issues the department psych eval is supposed to spot that.

Just watched the video again....
CURE IS WHERE HE BELONGS.

In some areas, including mine.... wreckless driving is automatically arrestable. Foolish deputy should have pulled over...called for back up...( Preferably a black officer) and then
Acted calmly and cooly to make the arrest.
But that's not what happened....I think you need to watch the video again.

Last edited:

Have you ever been pulled over doing 100 MPH on a highway?

"
Universal Citation: GA Code § 40-6-390 (2020)
  1. Any person who drives any vehicle in reckless disregard for the safety of persons or property commits the offense of reckless driving.
  2. Every person convicted of reckless driving shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction thereof, shall be punished by a fine not to exceed $1,000.00 or imprisonment not to exceed 12 months, or by both such fine and imprisonment..."
Cure was facing jail for driving the way he was...Um, he died.
Um, he died.
Wasn't aware, doesn't change that HIS (Cure's) actions are what caused that.
My guess is that it won't go anywhere.
Did you NOT watch the dash cam footage? Of course it was self-defense on the part of the Sherriff deputy...

Forum List

Back