Leonard Cure shooting more than justified. Leftists weeping for the lost opportunity.

For the record, I typed in Leonard Cure, the thugs name to see if any other threads were on this.....didn't pop up...

White cop, black thug, black thug gets shot by the white cop, and the left was rejoicing........

Until the police released the video footage from both the cops body cam and car.....

Much weeping began among the leftists for an opportunity to smear police, lost.......

The Camden County, Ga., Sheriff’s Office has released both body and dash camera footage. I’m wondering if they’ve seen it because there is so much evidence that Staff Sergeant Buck Aldridge tried literally every tool in his belt before using his firearm.
-----
Aldridge issues 14 commands and two direct warnings to Cure; Cure only argues. Aldridge deploys the taser, as promised.
----

Cure grabs Aldridge’s glasses and throws them on the ground. When Aldridge gets a free hand, he grabs his baton, swings it open, and tries to hit Cure with it. Cure’s hands are on Aldridge’s throat. The two continue to struggle with flowing traffic mere feet from them. As he chokes Aldridge, Cure says, “Yeah, b*tch. Yeah, b*tch.” This is when Aldridge drops the baton, grabs his gun, and shoots Cure in the gut. Cure falls to the ground; Aldridge calls “shots fired” on his radio; Cure tries to get up and viewers can catch a quick glimpse at what looks like a single bloodstain about the size of a golf ball on Cure’s white tank top.

This is totally inaccurate but its SOP for the white trash that post in this forum.

This is totally inaccurate but its SOP for the white trash that post in this forum.

It is an accurate statement of what the video ahows actually happened

It is an accurate statement of what the video ahows actually happened

What I see in that video is a police officer who completely overreacted to the situation.

Cure pulled over. He complied with the officer's commands. (Although he had a shitty attitude, but so did the cop.) Then the cop tased him and a fight broke out.

Oh, some more stuff that doesn't look good.

he Camden County Sheriff’s Office deputy who shot and killed an exonerated Florida man during a struggle following a traffic stop on Interstate 95 was fired from the Kingsland Police Department in 2017 after violating the agency’s use of force policy during a traffic stop.

Aldridge’s career with the Kingsland Police Department began in 2012 as a peace officer. An employee performance review in June of 2013 said he needed improvement in his judgment and decision-making.

The comment underneath said, “Be calm, cool, collected.”

The next year, Aldridge got a warning for unnecessary force during a traffic stop. In his five years in Kingsland, he completed 618 hours of training including de-escalation techniques, use of deadly force, traffic stops and more. Aldridge also had nearly 1,000 hours of training throughout his law enforcement career.

Then in August 2017, he was fired for violating the use of force policy during a traffic stop. In an internal investigation, another officer involved in that stop said he thought “it was a bit much.”

“I see a police officer being way too aggressive to start with. He had no business picking her up and throwing her on the ground,” another officer said of Aldridge.

News4JAX looked into how Aldridge was able to get another law enforcement job after having issues with use of force at his previous department. Hackney said he would turn candidates away in Jacksonville if they had issues with use of force in the past but he says the need for law enforcement officers is so great that it’s possible smaller agencies might overlook that.

What I see in that video is a police officer who completely overreacted to the situation.

Cure pulled over. He complied with the officer's commands. (Although he had a shitty attitude, but so did the cop.) Then the cop tased him and a fight broke out.

Oh, some more stuff that doesn't look good.

he Camden County Sheriff’s Office deputy who shot and killed an exonerated Florida man during a struggle following a traffic stop on Interstate 95 was fired from the Kingsland Police Department in 2017 after violating the agency’s use of force policy during a traffic stop.

Aldridge’s career with the Kingsland Police Department began in 2012 as a peace officer. An employee performance review in June of 2013 said he needed improvement in his judgment and decision-making.

The comment underneath said, “Be calm, cool, collected.”

The next year, Aldridge got a warning for unnecessary force during a traffic stop. In his five years in Kingsland, he completed 618 hours of training including de-escalation techniques, use of deadly force, traffic stops and more. Aldridge also had nearly 1,000 hours of training throughout his law enforcement career.

Then in August 2017, he was fired for violating the use of force policy during a traffic stop. In an internal investigation, another officer involved in that stop said he thought “it was a bit much.”

“I see a police officer being way too aggressive to start with. He had no business picking her up and throwing her on the ground,” another officer said of Aldridge.

News4JAX looked into how Aldridge was able to get another law enforcement job after having issues with use of force at his previous department. Hackney said he would turn candidates away in Jacksonville if they had issues with use of force in the past but he says the need for law enforcement officers is so great that it’s possible smaller agencies might overlook that.
I see....So, the person choking the cop should be able to do so? What the hell?

Until you need one.

I've never called a cop who showed up in time to be useful.

I see....So, the person choking the cop should be able to do so? What the hell?

Again, the cop escalated the situation.

If cops did that in ever case, Anger Issues, we'd have a lot of problems.

So on one side, you have a man who spent 16 years in prison for a crime he didn't commit, who was already pre-disposed to fear and hate law enforcement,

and on the other, a police officer who had a record of abusing people during traffic stops, and was even fired from another police department for excessive force.

The cops in the Rodney King case went to jail.
The cop who shot Duante Wright went to jail.

Despite their screaming that their excessive use of force for traffic violations was justified.

Different circumstances, dumbass.

Forum List

Back