LePage to be sued for defying Medicaid expansion ballot measure

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
LoL - Remember this Racist Trump Troll?

Obamacare supporters Monday will sue Maine Gov. Paul LePage to force him to expand Medicaid, accusing the Republican of ignoring a ballot initiative that ordered the state to join the coverage program.

LePage has refused to expand Medicaid nearly six months after 59 percent of the state’s voters approved it in a first-of-its-kind ballot measure.​

Guess we'll add another to his greatest hits! :biggrin:

gov3.jpg

Obamacare supporters Monday will sue Maine Gov. Paul LePage to force him to expand Medicaid, accusing the Republican of ignoring a ballot initiative that ordered the state to join the coverage program.

LePage has refused to expand Medicaid nearly six months after 59 percent of the state’s voters approved it in a first-of-its-kind ballot measure.​

gov3.jpg
We have had one hell of a problem getting this governor to enact the will of the people. They put referendum questions on the ballot, the people vote it in, and here we are years later still being blocked by the governor. He's done so much illegal shit that I'm surprised it took them this long to sue his ass. Medicaid expansion is only the tip of the iceberg.
Thank God it's his last year.

gov3.jpg
Completely missed this. Thanks for the post.

gov3.jpg
Let em die...

We have had one hell of a problem getting this governor to enact the will of the people. They put referendum questions on the ballot, the people vote it in, and here we are years later still being blocked by the governor. He's done so much illegal shit that I'm surprised it took them this long to sue his ass. Medicaid expansion is only the tip of the iceberg.

I would express sympathy, but here in Idaho we have a cowboy clown in the governor's seat who's only claims to fame prior to getting elected were winning a tight jeans contest and marrying into the billionaire Simplot family.

Likely the reddest legislature in the country passed a bill last year to allow kids with Dravet Syndrome who have severe epileptic seizures access to the proven CBD oil which contains no THC and won't get you high.

The asshole vetoed it. His last year but we'll probably now elect TeaFlea Raul Labrador - Not a cowboy clown -- merely a clown :wink:

02_1.jpg

gov3.jpg
He will haunt you for years

gov3.jpg
Let em die...
Exactly!

I would express sympathy, but here in Idaho we have a cowboy clown in the governor's seat who's only claims to fame prior to getting elected were winning a tight jeans contest and marrying into the billionaire Simplot family.

Likely the reddest legislature in the country passed a bill last year to allow kids with Dravet Syndrome who have severe epileptic seizures access to the proven CBD oil which contains no THC and won't get you high.

The asshole vetoed it. His last year but we'll probably now elect TeaFlea Raul Labrador - Not a cowboy clown -- merely a clown :wink:

02_1.jpg
At least he's good looking.

At least he's good looking.

I guess at one point he had a nice ass ;)

From 'Mr. Tight Jeans' to gubernatorial hopeful
That's important in an elected official.

When LePage was first elected eight years ago, I had some good things to say about him--we knew without a doubt that he was sincere in his beliefs, anyway. And he was half way reasonable in what he advocated for, even if I didn't agree with it. He more or less behaved until he got into his second term. Then all pretense of being a reasonable human being went out the window.

Forum List

Back