Lesbian activist’s surprisingly candid speech: Gay marriage fight is a ‘lie’

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=n9M0xcs2Vw4]Gay Marriage is a Lie: Destruction of Marriage, Masha Gessen - YouTube[/ame]

Has everyone disremembered Sandra Fluke?

Who knew who she was before her last condom broke?

I wonder why it has taken so long for this to get out?

Wow, you guys find one crackpot and we now have earth shattering news, lmao! This would be funny if it weren't so sad.

Then why were the lefties applauding when a single Bush admin guy came out against Bush??

The key is here that there is more of an agenda than just equality in things like taxes, visitation in hospitals, etc... and this has been stated time and time again

I wonder why it has taken so long for this to get out?

Wow, you guys find one crackpot and we now have earth shattering news, lmao! This would be funny if it weren't so sad.

Then why were the lefties applauding when a single Bush admin guy came out against Bush??

The key is here that there is more of an agenda than just equality in things like taxes, visitation in hospitals, etc... and this has been stated time and time again

Or when one or two republican donors came out in favor of gay marriage. or the occaisonal Republican gun control idiot is pointed out...

You make the mistake, as many on the right, of thinking that homosexuals are ‘all the same,’ when in fact they are as socially, culturally, and politically diverse as the population as a whole.

You also commit a hasty generalization fallacy, as this individual is not representative of all homosexuals.

The only issue before the Court is the equal protection rights of same-sex couples, and their Constitutional right to marry; to access marriage law exactly as it exists now, unaltered, unchanged.

Indeed, same-sex couples have no desire to ‘redefine’ marriage, as that would defeat the very goal of equality they seek.

One has to question the viability of an institution with a 50% failure rate.

Does she want to do away with marriage as a legal contract or as holy matrimony?

I've always thought this was just a front to force their life styles on the churches by forcing them to marry gay couples or get sued out of existence.

Forum List

Back