Lesbian mothers killed their six adopted black children in murder-suicide after driving off cliff

^^^ If you are saying what I think that you are saying about the Lord, I don't believe that he makes any mistakes.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And if pointing out what I believe to be his rules makes me a judgemental person, oh well. In my opinion, giving another person what I believe is the proper heads up should be appreciated, but if you want to go driving off a cliff any ways, thanks to people like myself, you and your ilk will never be able to say that you were not warned.

Last edited:
there is a lot of blame in this thread BUT what about the biological parents of those six kids; where are they?

I blame the biological (hetero) parents of those children. These parents were obviously capable of fucking & producing children but being a hetero that screws your other half & produces children does not always mean the biological parents are actually worthy of producing children, caring for children, or financially able to support children.

What happened to the biological parents of those six kids; where are they? IMO they deserve the largest portion of the blame.

By the way, the boy third from the right, Devonte Hart, was the boy in this viral picture from just a few years back. This picture made a big splash here locally, and then worldwide.

Fergusonhug-v2.jpg

Amazing!

Why do "family courts" allow these type people to get these children? I'm against gays adopting children. And I'm against surrogate mothers who are having babies to give to gays. It's just wrong.

Public Service Announcement: DIEversity and Homosexuality kills!

Lesbian mothers killed their six children in murder-suicide after driving off cliff, coroner rules - Metro Weekly

72f_hartfamilyphoto.jpg
Dood, you just have to realize. The world has some crazy ass people in it. No need to make it any more than that.

Won't see me complaining 6 nonwhites and 2 mentally ill homosexuals dead....good job!
They were just kids, dude. What did they do to you?

Little nonwhites grow up to be big nonwhite criminals. Rapists,murderers,welfare deadbeats and they produce even more nonwhites.

You’re a sick fuck
I just don't like nonwhites or homosexual degenerates. PERIOD. YOU are a sick fuck,YOU support the apartheid terrorist racist state of Israel....don't whine at me about being sick you little bitch.

Won't see me complaining 6 nonwhites and 2 mentally ill homosexuals dead....good job!

Little nonwhites grow up to be big nonwhite criminals. Rapists,murderers,welfare deadbeats and they produce even more nonwhites.

You’re a sick fuck
I just don't like nonwhites or homosexual degenerates. PERIOD. YOU are a sick fuck,YOU support the apartheid terrorist racist state of Israel....don't whine at me about being sick you little bitch.

A racist whining about racism. Gfy

You’re a sick fuck

A racist whining about racism. Gfy
Indeed that's what we are seeing. A racist (you) whining about racism.

Lot of people up here are asking a lot of questions about this case. These two women were likely to lose the kids to the state, as there had been a lot of accusations about abuse. Poor kids, some of them had begged neighbors for help.

What I want to know is why those kids were still in the home, given that CPS apparently was not only aware of accusations of child abuse, but had at least some substantiation of them?

Amazing!

Why do "family courts" allow these type people to get these children? I'm against gays adopting children. And I'm against surrogate mothers who are having babies to give to gays. It's just wrong.

Lesbian mothers killed their six children in murder-suicide after driving off cliff, coroner rules - Metro Weekly

72f_hartfamilyphoto.jpg
---------------------------------- shame about the kids . As a practical matter these sicko women probably got all kinds of TAXPAYER Money to raise these kids .

I don't believe the state gives people money for children they've adopted. I think you're confusing them with foster children.

There is absolutely no relationship between being gay and killing kids.

It happened. It is tragic. Their being gay did not lead them to kill these kids.
------------------------------------------- well they were certainly wierd and who can say that their weird and abnormal thinking and homosexual type brains didn't push them over the edge Dogmaphobe ??

I don't see any reason to believe lesbianism had anything to do with the decision to kill the children. I do have to wonder, though, if it was a factor in the state's decision to leave the children in the home pending investigation of child abuse allegations, rather than removing them to foster care.

Amazing!

72f_hartfamilyphoto.jpg

Come on man! History is full of heterosexual parents killing their kids. This is just an ignorant and bigoted OP pure and simple.

Forum List

Back