Lesbian remake of "Ghostbusters" appears to be a dog

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
IMDB gives it a mediocre score of 5.2 based on 36,458 ratings from the public. Movie is yet another piece of feminist claptrap encouraging women to be imitation men.

It just doesn't work.

Women are funny when they be funny like women. Like that chick in "confessions of a shopaholic".

There is nothing funny about homosexual, cultural marxist, aggressive bigots.

It's only a matter of time before real women wrest this juggernaut from the bulldykes and kick them to the curb.

It is pure crap!!!!

It seems that the more pc something is = the worse it is. Nothing else matters besides the bs being inserted into the film.
Like a stopped clock, you're right twice a day.

I'd rather drink a ground glass and Drano cocktail while gouging out my eye with an ice pick than watch this hideous flick.

It just doesn't work.

Women are funny when they be funny like women. Like that chick in "confessions of a shopaholic".

Once I heard the black girl reference of racism, I was like totally turned off...Since when did that bull shit ever become a form of comedy?

The original never needed to be remade. You cannot replace Bill Murray, Dan Akroyd, Harold Ramus, and Rick Moranis. Not to mention the theme song, sorry, it was a stupid stupid idea.
I wish I had that kind of money to waste...

The original was genius. From the casting to the writing. Remaking it to be politically correct took everything that made it worthwhile away.

It just doesn't work.

Once I heard the black girl reference of racism, I was like totally turned off...Since when did that bull shit ever become a form of comedy?
ever since your liberal buddies took over hollywood.

Crazy. None of the women are portrayed as lesbians in the movie btw... but the fact that 4 women were cast to lead the movie is enough to drive conservatives into a frenzy.

Wow.
I think the movie is pretty much taking a hit from people over 25.
Young people like it.

It's really not very nice of you to insult young people.

I was a big fan of the original. Its really a shame what they're doing to movies these days.

Very few remakes are better than the original. This movie was no exception.

OK - but they can still be good movies even if they don't exceed the original. But this one is a loser.

BTW some movies are better when remade. as in Les Miserables and Mutiny on the Bounty.

IMDB gives it a mediocre score of 5.2 based on 36,458 ratings from the public. Movie is yet another piece of feminist claptrap encouraging women to be imitation men.
Its time all of hollywierd get off the remake bus and action movie bs and come up with some new material. I took my son back in the 80's to see GB, it had its time, now its time to move on.

Forum List

Back