🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lesbians whining because doc refused to be baby's doctor

The doctor is not an md. She's a do.
What she is, is an overtly religious moron, and hopefully soon unemployed. She needs to go back to school, a real one this time.
You Leftists want everyone who you can't force your values on to lose their job and career. How evil is that? You all deserve to be hated. And damned.

Of course we do when the values are equality and fairness and non-discrimination.

So they were pissed off, told their friends, and Facebooked (is that a word?) it. Good. The doc may lose some patients over this, perhaps many. Yeah, I can see that. That would be the organic way for this to go. Freedom of choice, piss off, doc.

The part of the story that sticks out to me is that the doctor said he "prayed on it". Really? I have to wonder what else he prays on regarding treating people. I would much prefer a medical doctor who relies on medical science and professional instinct.

I'm glad the doc did this. Now I know more about him. I'd leave the guy, too. I wouldn't trust his judgement on multiple levels.

That's the beauty of allowing each other to express ourselves without intimidation.

Last edited:

So they were pissed off, told their friends, and Facebooked (is that a word?) it. Good. The doc may lose some patients over this, perhaps many. Yeah, I can see that. That would be the organic way for this to go. Freedom of choice, piss off, doc.

The part of the story that sticks out to me is that the doctor said he "prayed on it". Really? I have to wonder what else he prays on regarding treating people. I would much prefer a medical doctor who relies on medical science and professional instinct.

I'm glad the doc did this. Now I know more about him. I'd leave the guy, too. I wouldn't trust his judgement on multiple levels.

The doc is female.

The doc is female.
Uh, her.

I'm still waiting on you to explain how I'm a bigot for not going along or tolerating homosexual's beliefs but a homosexual is not a bigot for not going along or tolerating mine. You're either a hypocrite of the highest order or you stepped in your own pile and can't get it off your shoe. Which is it?

The first, 'best' sign that you're dealing with a bigot, is that they've called you a bigot. The very use of the word is an exercise in the definition of the word.

Therefore, given the abundance of use of the word, by the Ideological Left, we can rest assured that the Ideological Leftist is bigotry PERSONIFIED!

1. You say calling someone a bigot is proof you're a bigot.

2. You then proceed to call leftists bigots.

good one

I'm still waiting on you to explain how I'm a bigot for not going along or tolerating homosexual's beliefs but a homosexual is not a bigot for not going along or tolerating mine. You're either a hypocrite of the highest order or you stepped in your own pile and can't get it off your shoe. Which is it?

The first, 'best' sign that you're dealing with a bigot, is that they've called you a bigot. The very use of the word is an exercise in the definition of the word.

Therefore, given the abundance of use of the word, by the Ideological Left, we can rest assured that the Ideological Leftist is bigotry PERSONIFIED!

good one
"Okay I'm in. How does calling one a bigot make them a bigot? Using YOUR logic of calling and being Eric Holder is a racist.
Please explain.

good one
"Okay I'm in. How does calling one a bigot make them a bigot? Using YOUR logic of calling and being Eric Holder is a racist.
Please explain.

I didn't say it. The poster above said it.

good one
Please explain.

I didn't say it. The poster above said it.
MY apology, first day here, sorry.

Same-Sex Couple Blames Discrimination After Pediatrician Allegedly Refuses to See Their Newborn - Yahoo

STOP FUCKING CRYING OVER SHIT!

The kid got seen by doctor at SAME DOCTOR OFFICE! Not a problem,no reason to cry and throw a fit...jesus christ!
Lawsuit.

Wait for it....

The doctor had to have broken the law for there to be a lawsuit. Since there are no protections for gays and lesbians against discrimination in Michigan, no civil law has been broken.

Being uncharitable to an innocent child because of the perceived sins of the parents...that's a moral law she's broken that she'll need to square up with her god.

She violated the hippocratic oath. I wouldn't trust her with my kids.
I find this allegation interesting, having just 'googled' the Oath, and re-reading it a couple of decades after first reading it, as a memory refresher.

In truth, I do not see how refusing to take-on a patient, when adequate care is immediately available from another provider, can be construed as a violation of the Hippocratic Oath.

At least not by any reasonable stretch of logic or imagination that I can conjure-up at the moment.

...Being uncharitable to an innocent child because of the perceived sins of the parents...that's a moral law she's broken that she'll need to square up with her god.
I'm not so sure.

If suitable and equal and immediate alternative caregiver services had not been available, I might have been obliged to at least acknowledge such a possibility.

But, given that no such dilemma presented itself in this instance, well, it looks like there's a hole in that conclusion big enough to drive a truck through.

Gee, what a bunch of doo-doo heads those queers are. Hating people who want to oppress them. Gosh darn it, why don't they stay in the fricking closet where they belong?

They're almost as bad as the negroes! They didn't want to stay in their place, either, and got all angry about it and stuff.

Geez Louise!

Nope, nobody said that.

Nice try, though.

Not word for word, but SassyIrishLass sure is thinking that way. She thinks she is being all clever-like, but her desire to have her bigotry respected by the people she wants to oppress is transparent as vodka.

A bigot thinks they should be allowed to hate, but get all indignant and self-righeous when that hate is reflected right back at them by the people they discriminate against.

It has been explained to you multiple times...you ignore it. Your beliefs are tolerated. Nobody is trying to legislate your beliefs or take away any rights you have because of your beliefs. You, on the other hand, do wish do deny gays and lesbians the fundamental right to civil marriage. That is what makes you an anti gay bigot.

Being intolerant of people who wish to deny other people rights I guess could be loosely construed as bigotry...but it's not a bad bigotry.

...Typical pussy "Christian" who makes Jesus cry.
Typical piece-of-shit atheist - always looking for excuses to throw rocks at Believers.
What she believes in would make a stupid schoolgirl laugh if it wasn't part of the culture. Christianity is a faith for fools, slaves, and children, like this idiot, and hopefully soon unemployed, "doctor".
So, tell us, is there a deity or a godhead, or a spiritual plane, or an afterlife, etc., in your universe?

Gee, what a bunch of doo-doo heads those queers are. Hating people who want to oppress them. Gosh darn it, why don't they stay in the fricking closet where they belong?

They're almost as bad as the negroes! They didn't want to stay in their place, either, and got all angry about it and stuff.

Geez Louise!

Nope, nobody said that.

Nice try, though.

Not word for word, but SassyIrishLass sure is thinking that way. She thinks she is being all clever-like, but her desire to have her bigotry respected by the people she wants to oppress is transparent as vodka.

A bigot thinks they should be allowed to hate, but get all indignant and self-righeous when that hate is reflected right back at them by the people they discriminate against.

It has been explained to you multiple times...you ignore it. Your beliefs are tolerated. Nobody is trying to legislate your beliefs or take away any rights you have because of your beliefs. You, on the other hand, do wish do deny gays and lesbians the fundamental right to civil marriage. That is what makes you an anti gay bigot.

Being intolerant of people who wish to deny other people rights I guess could be loosely construed as bigotry...but it's not a bad bigotry.

You're like all homosexuals...annoying.

...Typical pussy "Christian" who makes Jesus cry.
Typical piece-of-shit atheist - always looking for excuses to throw rocks at Believers.
What she believes in would make a stupid schoolgirl laugh if it wasn't part of the culture. Christianity is a faith for fools, slaves, and children, like this idiot, and hopefully soon unemployed, "doctor".
So, tell us, is there a deity or a godhead, or a spiritual plane, or an afterlife, etc., in your universe?
My universe is this universe, and no, there is nothing like any of that that we know of. You came from nothingness and you return to nothingness, that is the only rational position. Everything beyond that is just the hopes and dreams of utter fools.

Geez Louise!

Nope, nobody said that.

Nice try, though.

You're like all homosexuals...annoying.
Annoying is the little shits who whine because others also have rights, like you.

Forum List

Back