🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lesbians whining because doc refused to be baby's doctor

Nope, nobody said that.

Nice try, though.

Not word for word, but SassyIrishLass sure is thinking that way. She thinks she is being all clever-like, but her desire to have her bigotry respected by the people she wants to oppress is transparent as vodka.

A bigot thinks they should be allowed to hate, but get all indignant and self-righeous when that hate is reflected right back at them by the people they discriminate against.

I'm still waiting on you to explain how I'm a bigot for not going along or tolerating homosexual's beliefs but a homosexual is not a bigot for not going along or tolerating mine. You're either a hypocrite of the highest order or you stepped in your own pile and can't get it off your shoe. Which is it?

It has been explained to you multiple times...you ignore it. Your beliefs are tolerated. Nobody is trying to legislate your beliefs or take away any rights you have because of your beliefs. You, on the other hand, do wish do deny gays and lesbians the fundamental right to civil marriage. That is what makes you an anti gay bigot.

Being intolerant of people who wish to deny other people rights I guess could be loosely construed as bigotry...but it's not a bad bigotry.

You're like all homosexuals...annoying.
Annoying is the little shits who whine because others also have rights, like you.

Who are you and pray tell why should I give a damn?

Not word for word, but SassyIrishLass sure is thinking that way. She thinks she is being all clever-like, but her desire to have her bigotry respected by the people she wants to oppress is transparent as vodka.

A bigot thinks they should be allowed to hate, but get all indignant and self-righeous when that hate is reflected right back at them by the people they discriminate against.

I'm still waiting on you to explain how I'm a bigot for not going along or tolerating homosexual's beliefs but a homosexual is not a bigot for not going along or tolerating mine. You're either a hypocrite of the highest order or you stepped in your own pile and can't get it off your shoe. Which is it?

It has been explained to you multiple times...you ignore it. Your beliefs are tolerated. Nobody is trying to legislate your beliefs or take away any rights you have because of your beliefs. You, on the other hand, do wish do deny gays and lesbians the fundamental right to civil marriage. That is what makes you an anti gay bigot.

Being intolerant of people who wish to deny other people rights I guess could be loosely construed as bigotry...but it's not a bad bigotry.

Annoying is the little shits who whine because others also have rights, like you.

I am your better and that is entirely up to you.

Gee, what a bunch of doo-doo heads those queers are. Hating people who want to oppress them. Gosh darn it, why don't they stay in the fricking closet where they belong?

They're almost as bad as the negroes! They didn't want to stay in their place, either, and got all angry about it and stuff.

Geez Louise!

Nope, nobody said that.

Nice try, though.

You're like all anti gay bigots...deflection when you can't address the topic.

You think entirely too much of yourself, now run along and try impress someone else, you've failed miserably here

Nope, nobody said that.

Nice try, though.

That's your opinion, everybody has one. Now go shave so you look presentable.

You think entirely too much of yourself, now run along and try impress someone else, you've failed miserably here
Unlike you, I don't give a fucking damn what anyone else thinks and I'm not here to get a pat on the head from your little reach-around reactionary idiots club.

At least she's old enough to shave...

Are you? Doubtful, have your cat lick that peach fuzz off

...Typical pussy "Christian" who makes Jesus cry.
Typical piece-of-shit atheist - always looking for excuses to throw rocks at Believers.
What she believes in would make a stupid schoolgirl laugh if it wasn't part of the culture. Christianity is a faith for fools, slaves, and children, like this idiot, and hopefully soon unemployed, "doctor".
So, tell us, is there a deity or a godhead, or a spiritual plane, or an afterlife, etc., in your universe?
My universe is this universe, and no, there is nothing like any of that that we know of. You came from nothingness and you return to nothingness, that is the only rational position. Everything beyond that is just the hopes and dreams of utter fools.
Well, at least you're an Equal Opportunity God-Basher, I'll grant you that much.

Must be a bitch, being on the outside, looking in... my condolences.

You may yet change your mind about such things, but, like so many, only at the very end of your days.

But, regardless of how that plays out, you cannot possibly command (or even ask or hope for) respect for your own position on The Deity, without extending some respect to those who hold a different opinion on the subject.

Like most of us, I know a considerable number of Believers, and a considerable number of Atheists and Agnostics (Doubting Thomases), and very few of the Atheists I know are so bitterly vocal and manifesting attack-dog behaviors and ridiculing and denigrating Believers, simply for acting according to their moral imperatives, as formed by their Beliefs.

Freedom FROM Religion does not give you (or anyone else) license to ATTACK Believers merely for acting upon their moral imperatives.

You have such a Right under the auspices of Free Speech, of course.

But, just because we CAN do a thing, does not mean that we SHOULD do a thing.

And, of course, there are Believers and Doubting Thomases, willing to defend Believers, and their actions involving conscience and morals - as a necessary defense of Freedom OF Religion, so, do not be overly surprised when folks hit back against such unprovoked assaults on genuine and legitimately-held spiritual or religious or moral beliefs.

Last edited:

Are you? Doubtful, have your cat lick that peach fuzz off
I stopped shaving decades ago little one.

Gee, what a bunch of doo-doo heads those queers are. Hating people who want to oppress them. Gosh darn it, why don't they stay in the fricking closet where they belong?

They're almost as bad as the negroes! They didn't want to stay in their place, either, and got all angry about it and stuff.

Geez Louise!

Nope, nobody said that.

Nice try, though.

Then, by the same logic, intolerance for the filthy, decadent, perverse, abomination known as homosexuality is not a bad bigotry.

Continued deflection...that's not opinion, that has been established as your MO. You just reiterated it.

...genuine and legitimately-held spiritual or religious or moral beliefs.
There is no valid religion, not a single one. It's a useful tool for manipulating the stupid, AKA believers, on its good day that is. On its bad day it's an evil mankind can no longer afford. Religion, like humanity itself, is a disease.

God: I give you life!
You: Wonderful, but that's not enough, I want an afterlife as well, in a paradise.
God: I give you life but you still want more? Go fuck yourself.

Last edited:

Continued deflection...that's not opinion, that has been established as your MO. You just reiterated it.

Your intolerance of my "anti-gay bigotry" makes you yourself a bigot. Suck on them apples

Your intolerance of my "anti-gay bigotry" makes you yourself a bigot. Suck on them apples
Tolerance stops at intolerance, little idiot.

Don't you have anything but sour apples to suck on.....???

By your definition... which means nothing to me. Keep trying

Yes, I admitted that. I said that my intolerance of your anti gay bigotry does make me a bigot. I, unlike you, do not wish to take away any fundamental right from you. You cannot say the same. Therein lies the difference in our bigotries.

By your definition... which means nothing to me. Keep trying
No need to. You've already shown yourself to be a fag-hating moron. And since you and your kind aren't getting their way these days nobody gives a fuck.

Forum List

Back