🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lesbians whining because doc refused to be baby's doctor

That's your opinion, everybody has one. Now go shave so you look presentable.

Continued deflection...that's not opinion, that has been established as your MO. You just reiterated it.

Your intolerance of my "anti-gay bigotry" makes you yourself a bigot. Suck on them apples

Yes, I admitted that. I said that my intolerance of your anti gay bigotry does make me a bigot. I, unlike you, do not wish to take away any fundamental right from you. You cannot say the same. Therein lies the difference in our bigotries.

See this is your problem, I've never said homosexuals shouldn't be considered "equal" my problem is your demand to call it marriage. I could care less if you want to pretend your unholy coupling makes you appear normal. Call it a union or anything else, just leave marriage alone.

SassyIrishLass

Marriage has changed many times in our history.

traditional-marriage-includes-1691-whites-only-1724-blacks-with-permission-of-slave-owner-1769-the-wife-is-property-1899-pol_zpsd97dd227.jpg

Bottom line is, if its between consenting adults, it none of your business.

1621882_10152485490646275_7230202947502080260_n_zpse65f9eab.png

Sorry, I don't take anyone using a clown avatar serious. But thanks for your input

...Religion, like humanity itself, is a disease.
Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch... what the hell is the matter with you? Whatever happened in your life to put you into this kind of toxic mindset?

I will continue to counterpoint you in future as I have in the past, on a variety of issues, including defense of religion, but, taking a moment out of posting context, to deal with this in a serious fashion...

Comments such as those you served up, above, lead me to believe that you are truly a 'lost soul' , God or no God, and, as maudlin as this sounds, and in an odd sense, I grieve for your loss. My condolences.

-------- turns drama switch off, routine posting persona back on -------

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming...
Pray for yourself. You're the one who lives a lie.

God: I give you life!
You: Wonderful, but that's not enough, I want an afterlife as well, in a paradise.
God: I give you life but you still want more? Go fuck yourself.
I didn't say that I was going to pray for you.

I offered my condolences for your apparent 'lost soul' status.

Hating Mankind the way you do... "Ich kann nicht anders."

I love these so-called Christian's that can decide who has a lost soul. My advise is to check your own.

Continued deflection...that's not opinion, that has been established as your MO. You just reiterated it.

Your intolerance of my "anti-gay bigotry" makes you yourself a bigot. Suck on them apples

Yes, I admitted that. I said that my intolerance of your anti gay bigotry does make me a bigot. I, unlike you, do not wish to take away any fundamental right from you. You cannot say the same. Therein lies the difference in our bigotries.

See this is your problem, I've never said homosexuals shouldn't be considered "equal" my problem is your demand to call it marriage. I could care less if you want to pretend your unholy coupling makes you appear normal. Call it a union or anything else, just leave marriage alone.

SassyIrishLass

Marriage has changed many times in our history.

traditional-marriage-includes-1691-whites-only-1724-blacks-with-permission-of-slave-owner-1769-the-wife-is-property-1899-pol_zpsd97dd227.jpg

Bottom line is, if its between consenting adults, it none of your business.

1621882_10152485490646275_7230202947502080260_n_zpse65f9eab.png

Sorry, I don't take anyone using a clown avatar serious. But thanks for your input

Translation: I have nothing to add.

Same-Sex Couple Blames Discrimination After Pediatrician Allegedly Refuses to See Their Newborn - Yahoo

STOP FUCKING CRYING OVER SHIT!

The kid got seen by doctor at SAME DOCTOR OFFICE! Not a problem,no reason to cry and throw a fit...jesus christ!
Lawsuit.

Wait for it....

The doctor had to have broken the law for there to be a lawsuit. Since there are no protections for gays and lesbians against discrimination in Michigan, no civil law has been broken.

Being uncharitable to an innocent child because of the perceived sins of the parents...that's a moral law she's broken that she'll need to square up with her god.
I agree with the second part. The child is an innocent victim in all this and I don't see God telling his servants to neglect children to spite the parents.

So they were pissed off, told their friends, and Facebooked (is that a word?) it. Good. The doc may lose some patients over this, perhaps many. Yeah, I can see that. That would be the organic way for this to go. Freedom of choice, piss off, doc.

The part of the story that sticks out to me is that the doctor said he "prayed on it". Really? I have to wonder what else he prays on regarding treating people. I would much prefer a medical doctor who relies on medical science and professional instinct.

I'm glad the doc did this. Now I know more about him. I'd leave the guy, too. I wouldn't trust his judgement on multiple levels.

That's the beauty of allowing each other to express ourselves without intimidation.

She may have prayed but I don't think she listened to the answer.

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch... what the hell is the matter with you? Whatever happened in your life to put you into this kind of toxic mindset?

I will continue to counterpoint you in future as I have in the past, on a variety of issues, including defense of religion, but, taking a moment out of posting context, to deal with this in a serious fashion...

Comments such as those you served up, above, lead me to believe that you are truly a 'lost soul' , God or no God, and, as maudlin as this sounds, and in an odd sense, I grieve for your loss. My condolences.

You: Wonderful, but that's not enough, I want an afterlife as well, in a paradise.

I love these so-called Christian's that can decide who has a lost soul. My advise is to check your own.
Concern for your soul is our Christian duty. Eternal ruin awaits the unrepentant and it's our job to warn you. That's all we can do.

So they were pissed off, told their friends, and Facebooked (is that a word?) it. Good. The doc may lose some patients over this, perhaps many. Yeah, I can see that. That would be the organic way for this to go. Freedom of choice, piss off, doc.

The part of the story that sticks out to me is that the doctor said he "prayed on it". Really? I have to wonder what else he prays on regarding treating people. I would much prefer a medical doctor who relies on medical science and professional instinct.

I'm glad the doc did this. Now I know more about him. I'd leave the guy, too. I wouldn't trust his judgement on multiple levels.

That's the beauty of allowing each other to express ourselves without intimidation.

She may have prayed but I don't think she listened to the answer.
Sounds like the American God to me, hence the problem.

Concern for your soul is our Christian duty. Eternal ruin awaits the unrepentant and it's our job to warn you. That's all we can do.
You little egotistical ignorant of your own damn faith asswipes have warned us plenty, so take the speck out of your own damn eye first and shut the fuck up until you do. Live it, don't talk it to death.

You little egotistical ignorant of your own damn faith asswipes have warned us plenty, so take the speck out of your own damn eye first and shut the fuck up until you do. Live it, don't talk it to death.
We will never stop, we will never be silent. Your eternal soul is at stake so we will sound the alarm. As long as there are imperiled souls we will preach Christ crucified for sinners.

Doc needs to counter sue and take everything these two parents have.

What's she going to sue for?
Neither side has a case. The dikes weren't denied care, or even delayed care. Another doctor gave care to their victim...um...I mean child. No foul no case.

You don't get to discriminate just because someone else doesn't.
Yes I do. Nobody should be forced to cater to lifestyle choice. That isn't race and it isn't gender. You people thinking you can't be upbraided for how you choose to live is outrageous.

We will never stop, we will never be silent. Your eternal soul is at stake so we will sound the alarm. As long as there are imperiled souls we will preach Christ crucified for sinners.
There is no soul, Dummy, and no God either. This place works exactly as one would expect it to where no God is present. You believe a lie, that you are trying to sell to everyone else to make yourself feel better. You aren't trying to save souls, you're trying to reassure yourself that your religion just happens to be the One True one in all of the history of mankind when you know no other faith. You aren't blessed, you're deluded. All religious people are.

Doc needs to counter sue and take everything these two parents have.

What's she going to sue for?
Neither side has a case. The dikes weren't denied care, or even delayed care. Another doctor gave care to their victim...um...I mean child. No foul no case.

You don't get to discriminate just because someone else doesn't.
Yes I do. Nobody should be forced to cater to lifestyle choice. That isn't race and it isn't gender. You people thinking you can't be upbraided for how you choose to live is outrageous.
Gender? How to we tell someone's gender?

Good thing for me that I'm not a Christian, then, eh?

There is no soul, Dummy, and no God either. This place works exactly as one would expect it to where no God is present. You believe a lie, that you are trying to sell to everyone else to make yourself feel better. You aren't trying to save souls, you're trying to reassure yourself that your religion just happens to be the One True one in all of the history of mankind when you know no other faith. You aren't blessed, you're deluded. All religious people are.
You suffer the delusion and the arrogance that there is no reality beyond the scrutiny of our 5 senses, and that this mode of existence must be the only one. You have no way of knowing it, but because you're a very religious person, you take on faith what can't be proven. You are indeed a man of great faith, even more so than I.

Oh, and, just for shits-and-giggles...

Let's strike the 'soul' reference...

Let's just call our colleague 'PaintMyHouse' a 'lost mind', instead...

A mind so embittered and so hateful that he-she-it perceives Mankind as a 'disease'...

Let's stay out of the penny-candy bin, and keep our eyes on the larger issue (Mankind is a 'disease'), eh?

You suffer the delusion and the arrogance that there is no reality beyond the scrutiny of our 5 senses, and that this mode of existence must be the only one. You have no way of knowing it, but because you're a very religious person, you take on faith what can't be proven. You are indeed a man of great faith, even more so than I.
I don't have faith in jack-shit, I don't need to. And the universe is beyond anything we could even begin to know, anything we could even begin to imagine. Humans don't have what's necessary. We are just smart, at times, highly-adaptive predatory animals who don't matter a fucking damn to the universe as best we can tell. I can accept that while you comfort yourself with the lie that God makes everything alright for you.

As for faith, you should get some so then you wouldn't need to spend so damn much time trying to prove that God exists so you don't have to worry about making a mistake in choosing just one of the insane number of faiths in the history of mankind and betting your eternity on it. If any one of those other faiths is right, you're fucked and that keeps the little Christians up at night trying to prove that their god is the right one while I don't have to prove anything, I just deal with what is not what's hoped for.

Let's stay out of the penny-candy bin, and keep our eyes on the larger issue (Mankind is a 'disease'), eh?
To all other living beings, and even itself, it is. Remove mankind and essentially everything else lives, or at least has the chance to. It's a moral position, that makes most humans unhappy. Your species is the serial killer of all others. You have become Death.

To all other living beings, and even itself, it is. Remove mankind and essentially everything else lives, or at least has the chance to. It's a moral position, that makes most humans unhappy. Your species is the serial killer of all others. You have become Death.
I think you mean 'our' species, and 'we have become...', correct?

No. Humans are destructive animals and I have broken with them. I may have been born human but I no longer am.

Humans believe that their lives actually matter, and I now understand very well that they don't. Once you accept that being called a human is an insult.

No. Humans are destructive animals and I have broken with them. I may have been born human but I no longer am.

Humans believe that their lives actually matter, and I now understand very well that they don't. Once you accept that being called a human is an insult.
That's good. Because if you admitted you are one of us, the disease, then you would be duty bound to prove that atheists can be moral without God by offing yourself.

Forum List

Back