🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lesbians whining because doc refused to be baby's doctor

That's your opinion, everybody has one. Now go shave so you look presentable.

Continued deflection...that's not opinion, that has been established as your MO. You just reiterated it.

Your intolerance of my "anti-gay bigotry" makes you yourself a bigot. Suck on them apples
Tolerance stops at intolerance, little idiot.

By your definition... which means nothing to me. Keep trying
No need to. You've already shown yourself to be a fag-hating moron. And since you and your kind aren't getting their way these days nobody gives a fuck.

Much like you're a religious hating moron? Bigot

...Religion, like humanity itself, is a disease.
Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch... what the hell is the matter with you? Whatever happened in your life to put you into this kind of toxic mindset?

I will continue to counterpoint you in future as I have in the past, on a variety of issues, including defense of religion, but, taking a moment out of posting context, to deal with this in a serious fashion...

Comments such as those you served up, above, lead me to believe that you are truly a 'lost soul' , God or no God, and, as maudlin as this sounds, and in an odd sense, I grieve for your loss. My condolences.

-------- turns drama switch off, routine posting persona back on -------

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming...

You're like all homosexuals...annoying.

You're like all anti gay bigots...deflection when you can't address the topic.

Continued deflection...that's not opinion, that has been established as your MO. You just reiterated it.

Your intolerance of my "anti-gay bigotry" makes you yourself a bigot. Suck on them apples

Yes, I admitted that. I said that my intolerance of your anti gay bigotry does make me a bigot. I, unlike you, do not wish to take away any fundamental right from you. You cannot say the same. Therein lies the difference in our bigotries.

See this is your problem, I've never said homosexuals shouldn't be considered "equal" my problem is your demand to call it marriage. I could care less if you want to pretend your unholy coupling makes you appear normal. Call it a union or anything else, just leave marriage alone.

Tolerance stops at intolerance, little idiot.

By your definition... which means nothing to me. Keep trying
No need to. You've already shown yourself to be a fag-hating moron. And since you and your kind aren't getting their way these days nobody gives a fuck.

Much like you're a religious hating moron? Bigot
I hate stupidity. Human religions are at the top of that list. People who aren't grown up enough to deal with human sexuality are on it as well.

Yes, I admitted that. I said that my intolerance of your anti gay bigotry does make me a bigot. I, unlike you, do not wish to take away any fundamental right from you. You cannot say the same. Therein lies the difference in our bigotries.

See this is your problem, I've never said homosexuals shouldn't be considered "equal" my problem is your demand to call it marriage. I could care less if you want to pretend your unholy coupling makes you appear normal. Call it a union or anything else, just leave marriage alone.
Marriage is a word. Equality is a American Value. Which one do you think matters more?

Marriage is a word. Equality is a American Value. Which one do you think matters more?

You're past annoying...go see the cat about that fuzz issue

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch... what the hell is the matter with you? Whatever happened in your life to put you into this kind of toxic mindset?

I will continue to counterpoint you in future as I have in the past, on a variety of issues, including defense of religion, but, taking a moment out of posting context, to deal with this in a serious fashion...

Comments such as those you served up, above, lead me to believe that you are truly a 'lost soul' , God or no God, and, as maudlin as this sounds, and in an odd sense, I grieve for your loss. My condolences.

Pray for yourself. You're the one who lives a lie.

God: I give you life!
You: Wonderful, but that's not enough, I want an afterlife as well, in a paradise.
God: I give you life but you still want more? Go fuck yourself.

Sorry, but you have your facts wrong. Gays and lesbians want equal access to the system you straight folks set up. You called it civil marriage. You can try to change the name for all civil marriages to civil unions that would apply to both gays and straights, but you can't set up separate water fountains for gays and straights.

Typical. No answer because you know you're full of shit. Gay marriage is a done deal. Get over it little fag-hater.

After three wives I came to the same conclusion, leave marriage alone...

It has been explained to you multiple times...you ignore it. Your beliefs are tolerated. Nobody is trying to legislate your beliefs or take away any rights you have because of your beliefs. You, on the other hand, do wish do deny gays and lesbians the fundamental right to civil marriage. That is what makes you an anti gay bigot.

Being intolerant of people who wish to deny other people rights I guess could be loosely construed as bigotry...but it's not a bad bigotry.

We don't have to tolerate intolerance. You saying being an anti-bigot, makes you a bigot, is as dumb as calling anti-racism, reverse racism. There's no such thing.

Sorry, but you have your facts wrong. Gays and lesbians want equal access to the system you straight folks set up. You called it civil marriage. You can try to change the name for all civil marriages to civil unions that would apply to both gays and straights, but you can't set up separate water fountains for gays and straights.

I never advocated separate drinking fountains...cease attempting to build a straw man argument. Get "unioned" enjoy the same benefits and leave marriage alone. Simple

Typical. No answer because you know you're full of shit. Gay marriage is a done deal. Get over it little fag-hater.

Can't find the cat?

We don't have to tolerate intolerance. You saying being an anti-bigot, makes you a bigot, is as dumb as calling anti-racism, reverse racism. There's no such thing.

Oh geez...another one

I never advocated separate drinking fountains...cease attempting to build a straw man argument. Get "unioned" enjoy the same benefits and leave marriage alone. Simple

You don't get to decide on this one. You might as well get over it.

Oh geez...another one

My thoughts exactly.

You just did. You said that you didn't want gays to have civil marriage you wanted gays to have civil unions. You didn't say anything about changing it to civil unions for all. Is that what you advocate? If so, great...good luck.

Gays have always had equal access to religious marriage, that's not the issue. Either it's civil marriage for all or civil unions. You're free to get the system changed if you'd like, but in the meantime, gays will just keep fighting to have equal access to the system already in place.

Pray for yourself. You're the one who lives a lie.

God: I give you life!
You: Wonderful, but that's not enough, I want an afterlife as well, in a paradise.
God: I give you life but you still want more? Go fuck yourself.
I didn't say that I was going to pray for you.

I offered my condolences for your apparent 'lost soul' status.

Hating Mankind the way you do... "Ich kann nicht anders."

SassyIrishLass

Marriage has changed many times in our history.

traditional-marriage-includes-1691-whites-only-1724-blacks-with-permission-of-slave-owner-1769-the-wife-is-property-1899-pol_zpsd97dd227.jpg

Bottom line is, if its between consenting adults, it none of your business.

1621882_10152485490646275_7230202947502080260_n_zpse65f9eab.png

Forum List

Back