🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lesbians whining because doc refused to be baby's doctor

No, they don't. You believe in God because your whole life you've been told by others he exists, it's part of your culture. And you believe you are in the One True Religion, out of the vast number of them over the eons of human history, because you've been told so. So did all the rest who came before you who also believed they were followers of the One True Faith, that wasn't yours usually. That's how it works.

A human without a culture that believes in god or gods, doesn't, at least not until exposed to the idea. If that wasn't true the Christians wouldn't have spent 2,000 years trying to tell the world about Jesus since people would have found him on their own, if he was real that is and if it worked as you say, but neither are true.
William Golding would disagree with you. The boys stranded on the island very quickly dreamed up a fearsome deity they called "The Beast" to which they paid homage and gave animal sacrifices to appease. I think he had a bead on human nature ever so much more than you. But since you say you aren't human, you wouldn't know either way.
They were English schoolboys, raised in a Christian culture. They already had in their heads all the nonsense, they just applied it to a new situation.
You don't get it. EVERY culture is like this.
No, that is another lie you've swallowed to comfort yourself. The boys made up a game in this case, using the rules that we had already taught to them. They were not raised without a god, and on the island, left alone, they up their own versions just like they stripped to their tighty whities and listened for things that go bump in the night. Religion is normal but not universal.
Wrong. Those weren't the rules Christianity taught them. In fact the way Merridew set up a society that promoted meat to the strong and the elimination of the weak is far more credibly associated with the atheists of the 20th century.

Your people.
Social Darwinism isn't Darwinism, and it isn't Liberalism either, but you have no problems with it and you happily support those who promote it even though it goes against the core teachings of your Lord and Savior.

I didn't say that I was going to pray for you.

I offered my condolences for your apparent 'lost soul' status.

Hating Mankind the way you do... "Ich kann nicht anders."

I love these so-called Christian's that can decide who has a lost soul. My advise is to check your own.
Concern for your soul is our Christian duty. Eternal ruin awaits the unrepentant and it's our job to warn you. That's all we can do.
You little egotistical ignorant of your own damn faith asswipes have warned us plenty, so take the speck out of your own damn eye first and shut the fuck up until you do. Live it, don't talk it to death.
We will never stop, we will never be silent. Your eternal soul is at stake so we will sound the alarm. As long as there are imperiled souls we will preach Christ crucified for sinners.
There is no soul, Dummy, and no God either. This place works exactly as one would expect it to where no God is present. You believe a lie, that you are trying to sell to everyone else to make yourself feel better. You aren't trying to save souls, you're trying to reassure yourself that your religion just happens to be the One True one in all of the history of mankind when you know no other faith. You aren't blessed, you're deluded. All religious people are.

You don't know that. But, you do expose your ignorance with each word.

I love these so-called Christian's that can decide who has a lost soul. My advise is to check your own.
Concern for your soul is our Christian duty. Eternal ruin awaits the unrepentant and it's our job to warn you. That's all we can do.
You little egotistical ignorant of your own damn faith asswipes have warned us plenty, so take the speck out of your own damn eye first and shut the fuck up until you do. Live it, don't talk it to death.
We will never stop, we will never be silent. Your eternal soul is at stake so we will sound the alarm. As long as there are imperiled souls we will preach Christ crucified for sinners.
There is no soul, Dummy, and no God either. This place works exactly as one would expect it to where no God is present. You believe a lie, that you are trying to sell to everyone else to make yourself feel better. You aren't trying to save souls, you're trying to reassure yourself that your religion just happens to be the One True one in all of the history of mankind when you know no other faith. You aren't blessed, you're deluded. All religious people are.

I know what I post. The soul is a concept so dumb that it makes the concept of god look worthy by comparison.

I know what I post. The soul is a concept so dumb that it makes the concept of god look worthy by comparison.
The concept that life's a bitch then you die is more absurd. Most people live as if what they do matters, proving they have a soul that transcends a mere confluence of biological processes.

You intentionally blinding yourself will not be accepted as an excuse.

The concept that life's a bitch then you die is more absurd. Most people live as if what they do matters....
Most people do, and it's a lie of course. Think of all the people who have ever lived, how many of them matter today and does even a single one of them matter to any known being who isn't human? The answer of course, not a one.

This is your only life, and there is no right to it and nothing comes after. In your theology that is a gift from God so don't reject it by demanding an eternity, in a paradise no less.

We can all see that you're bitter and full of hate. You must have had a tragic past.

The concept that life's a bitch then you die is more absurd. Most people live as if what they do matters....
Most people do, and it's a lie of course. Think of all the people who have ever lived, how many of them matter today and does even a single one of them matter to any known being who isn't human? The answer of course, not a one.

This is your only life, and there is no right to it and nothing comes after. In your theology that is a gift from God so don't reject it by demanding an eternity, in a paradise no less.
I'm praying for you.

I'm praying for you.
Save it. If there is a God he's much more offended by you than me.

...No. Humans are destructive animals and I have broken with them. I may have been born human but I no longer am...

J6IUPOb.gif

Oh, Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch...

Somebody stop me...

...Humans believe that their lives actually matter, and I now understand very well that they don't. Once you accept that being called a human is an insult.

You may very well require psychiatric counseling.

I suggest you seek help.

Ok, I have to admit: both of those postings were weird and funny all at once!!

You're like all anti gay bigots...deflection when you can't address the topic.

That's your opinion, everybody has one. Now go shave so you look presentable.

Continued deflection...that's not opinion, that has been established as your MO. You just reiterated it.

Your intolerance of my "anti-gay bigotry" makes you yourself a bigot. Suck on them apples

We don't have to tolerate intolerance. You saying being an anti-bigot, makes you a bigot, is as dumb as calling anti-racism, reverse racism. There's no such thing.

Oh geez...another one

Another what? Another person who knows that no one has to tolerate bigotry?

There was no discrimination.If you had read the article you would see the child was seen by a doctor at the same clinic and THEY the "parents" chose to find a new one. Also in Michigan its not illegal to follow ones religious belief in treating someone or not. Also queers aren't protected class in Michigan. Which is the correct ruling.
Then those refusing service need to put a visible sign on them.....Like...Don't bring that ghey abomination around here...??

Yes, because people like you ALWAYS want to slap labels on others. You're allergic to dealing with things like civilized adults, where you simply say, "I don't want to associate with you" and the other person says, "Okay, fuck you, bye."

Same-Sex Couple Blames Discrimination After Pediatrician Allegedly Refuses to See Their Newborn - Yahoo

STOP FUCKING CRYING OVER SHIT!

The kid got seen by doctor at SAME DOCTOR OFFICE! Not a problem,no reason to cry and throw a fit...jesus christ!

Why in God's name would you want to take your child to a doctor who doesn't want to treat him/her, who's being forced to do so? What kind of shit parent wouldn't grab the kid and RUN out of that office?

More to the point, the dr should abide by its ethical and moral duties and do what Drs do. Oh yeah, and keep its ignorance and bigotry where it belongs -- away from normal people.

That's your opinion, everybody has one. Now go shave so you look presentable.

Continued deflection...that's not opinion, that has been established as your MO. You just reiterated it.

Your intolerance of my "anti-gay bigotry" makes you yourself a bigot. Suck on them apples

We don't have to tolerate intolerance. You saying being an anti-bigot, makes you a bigot, is as dumb as calling anti-racism, reverse racism. There's no such thing.

Oh geez...another one

It's been established homosexuals that condemn my beliefs are bigots as well. Bigotry goes both ways

Oh geez...another one

It's been established homosexuals that condemn my beliefs are bigots as well. Bigotry goes both ways

I doubt there are any homosexuals that give two shits about your beliefs.

Oh geez...another one

Odd, enough are condemning them on this thread..and others. You fail

Oh geez...another one

Obviously, you are confused. People are condemning your bigotry, and rightly so. Believe what you want, but when you act like an ass on a public forum, people are going to point it out.

Oh geez...another one

Obviously, you are confused. People are condemning your bigotry, and rightly so. Believe what you want, but when you act like an ass on a public forum, people are going to point it out.

You're acting like an ass on a public forum...bigot. How's that?

Get past I take you serious. Have a g'nite

You're acting like an ass on a public forum...bigot. How's that?

Get past I take you serious. Have a g'nite

Don't let the door hit ya...

Forum List

Back