🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lesbians whining because doc refused to be baby's doctor

Continued deflection...that's not opinion, that has been established as your MO. You just reiterated it.

Your intolerance of my "anti-gay bigotry" makes you yourself a bigot. Suck on them apples

We don't have to tolerate intolerance. You saying being an anti-bigot, makes you a bigot, is as dumb as calling anti-racism, reverse racism. There's no such thing.

Oh geez...another one

Another what? Another person who knows that no one has to tolerate bigotry?

It's been established homosexuals that condemn my beliefs are bigots as well. Bigotry goes both ways

No bigotry does not go both ways.

It's been established homosexuals that condemn my beliefs are bigots as well. Bigotry goes both ways

I doubt there are any homosexuals that give two shits about your beliefs.

Odd, enough are condemning them on this thread..and others. You fail

Obviously, you are confused. People are condemning your bigotry, and rightly so. Believe what you want, but when you act like an ass on a public forum, people are going to point it out.

You're acting like an ass on a public forum...bigot. How's that?

Get past I take you serious. Have a g'nite

Don't let the door hit ya...

Somehow I suspect you're a "big girl", no? LMAO
Your intolerance of my "anti-gay bigotry" makes you yourself a bigot. Suck on them apples

We don't have to tolerate intolerance. You saying being an anti-bigot, makes you a bigot, is as dumb as calling anti-racism, reverse racism. There's no such thing.

Oh geez...another one

Of course it does....now go away, you're not worthy of my time with that nonsense

I doubt there are any homosexuals that give two shits about your beliefs.

Odd, enough are condemning them on this thread..and others. You fail

Obviously, you are confused. People are condemning your bigotry, and rightly so. Believe what you want, but when you act like an ass on a public forum, people are going to point it out.

You're acting like an ass on a public forum...bigot. How's that?

Get past I take you serious. Have a g'nite

Don't let the door hit ya...

Somehow I suspect you're a "big girl", no? LMAO

Oh geez...another one

Of course it does....now go away, you're not worthy of my time with that nonsense

HOW does it?

You're honestly going to sit there with a straight face and tell me homosexuals can't be bigots? That's as insane as their claim a homosexual can't be a pedophile.

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
  1. a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

You're honestly going to sit there with a straight face and tell me homosexuals can't be bigots? That's as insane as their claim a homosexual can't be a pedophile.

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
Ah, Skank from the old AOL board is here and still strangely obsessed with pedophiles I see.

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
Ah, Skank from the old AOL board is here and still strangely obsessed with pedophiles I see.

ROOTS!!!!!!!! How the hell are ya? Still garnering classified information from low level, low clearance military personel while boinking them? AHAHAHAHAHAHA How's FarmHag, someone said she stroked out.

Well, I don't understand why the doctor objected to seeing the baby, just because the parents happen to be lesbians. A baby is a baby, regardless of who his or her parents happen to be.

Now, that said, I certainly don't think this is grounds for a lawsuit. I think the doctor's refusal to see the baby was misguided and unjustified, but I would respect her religious beliefs and just leave it at that.

If this were a situation where the baby needed urgent care and the doctor refused to treat, then, yes, I would say a lawsuit would be in order.

Last edited:

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun

ROOTS!!!!!!!! How the hell are ya? Still garnering classified information from low level, low clearance military personel while boinking them? AHAHAHAHAHAHA How's FarmHag, someone said she stroked out.
Saw your posting on WalMart's Gimme Please Christmas charity site when Rita sent me the link. Still gaming the system?

Silence. That would be a yes.

Last edited:

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
SassyIrishLass
There is no class of people who are exempt from having bigots in their midst.

However, when bigots like you attempt to keep gays down, and the gays fight back, that is not bigotry on the part of the gays. You are nothing more than a modern day version of the racists in the past who got offended when blacks didn't "know their place".

Same bullshit. Different decade. And decades from now, you will be looked back on by history and by society as a whole as being in the same company as those white-sheeted intolerant assholes.

Last edited:
As I said earlier, SassyIrishLass's desire to have her bigotry respected by the people she wants to oppress is transparent as vodka.

A bigot thinks they should be allowed to hate, but get all indignant and self-righteous when that hate is reflected right back at them by the people they discriminate against.

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
SassyIrishLass

However, when bigots like you attempt to keep gays down, and the gays fight back, that is not bigotry on the part of the gays. You are nothing more than a modern day version of the racists in the past who got offended when blacks didn't "know their place".

Same bullshit. Different decade. And decades from now, you will be looked back on by history and by society as a whole as being in the same company as those white-sheeted intolerant assholes.
Faux analogy.

Being black was not an unclean, perverted, filthy, immoral, degenerate act and set of practices, and abomination and aberration in the eyes of Man, God and Nature.

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
SassyIrishLass

Faux analogy.

Being black was not an unclean, perverted, filthy, immoral, degenerate act and set of practices, and abomination and aberration in the eyes of Man, God and Nature.

You obviously weren't around at the time. That is the exact same rhetoric they used. Negroes were lazy, filthy, subhumans. And the idea of a black man marrying a white woman was perceived as the worst abomination imaginable.

Just ask the person who started this topic. He's a white nationalist. He will be happy to tell you what he thinks about blacks. That's the kind of company you are keeping.

Same bullshit. Different decade.

Last edited:

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
SassyIrishLass

Faux analogy.

What??? They just had to have separate restrooms and water fountains in public areas. And were not allowed to dine in white restaurants. Black cleaning ladies were not allowed to use the bathrooms of their white customer's homes so many whites in the south built toilets in their garages for them.

Oh geez...another one

Yes it does.

As I said earlier, SassyIrishLass's desire to have her bigotry respected by the people she wants to oppress is transparent as vodka.

A bigot thinks they should be allowed to hate, but get all indignant and self-righteous when that hate is reflected right back at them by the people they discriminate against.

So....it is possible to be bigoted toward Christians and conservatives. Thanks for confirming that.

So....it is possible to be bigoted toward Christians and conservatives. Thanks for confirming that.
saintmichaeldefendthem
The only thing confirmed is that you are a willful idiot.

Nice try.

I'm sorry it hurts your little feelings when the people you try to oppress won't go along with your plan.

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
SassyIrishLass

Faux analogy.

Racists thought so.

Connections and alliances so unnatural that God and nature seem to forbid them should be prohibited by positive law and be subject to no evasion. (Virginia Supreme Court ruling, 1878)

White race-purity is the cornerstone of our civilization. Its mongrelization with non-white blood, particularly with Negro blood, would spell the downfall of our civilization. (Lothrop Stoddard, lawyer and eugenicist, 1924)

Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And but for the interference with his arrangement, there would be no cause for such marriages. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix. (Leon Bazile, Virginia trial court judge, 1965)

Today, the heritage that these noble men passed to their posterity is under attack. White heritage is considered 'racist,' 'bigoted,' 'hateful,' among other negative connotations. ... Add the word 'Christian' with the word 'white' and the hatred for our culture and heritage gets almost maniacal. Christianity is mocked, laughed at and disregarded as something for weirdoes or extremists.(SaveYourHeritage.com)

Same-Sex Couple Blames Discrimination After Pediatrician Allegedly Refuses to See Their Newborn - Yahoo

STOP FUCKING CRYING OVER SHIT!

The kid got seen by doctor at SAME DOCTOR OFFICE! Not a problem,no reason to cry and throw a fit...jesus christ!
They have grounds to sue and I hope they do. This doc needs to start her new vocation ASAP, cleaning the toilets at her church. She didn't even have the balls to face them. Typical pussy "Christian" who makes Jesus cry.
How do you know she was a Christian? Because she prayed? Don't hindus pray? Muslims?

Because she said she was. Had she been a Muslim, you would have been siding with the gays.

Same-Sex Couple Blames Discrimination After Pediatrician Allegedly Refuses to See Their Newborn - Yahoo

The kid got seen by doctor at SAME DOCTOR OFFICE! Not a problem,no reason to cry and throw a fit...jesus christ!
They have grounds to sue and I hope they do. This doc needs to start her new vocation ASAP, cleaning the toilets at her church. She didn't even have the balls to face them. Typical pussy "Christian" who makes Jesus cry.
How do you know she was a Christian? Because she prayed? Don't hindus pray? Muslims?

Because she said she was. Had she been a Muslim, you would have been siding with the gays.
Wrong, I never side with the gays.

Wrong, I never side with the gays.
What a shame then eh? Grownups know that when you're right, you're right. Maybe with age you'll learn that?

Forum List

Back