🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lesbians whining because doc refused to be baby's doctor

Gee, what a bunch of doo-doo heads those queers are. Hating people who want to oppress them. Gosh darn it, why don't they stay in the fricking closet where they belong?

They're almost as bad as the negroes! They didn't want to stay in their place, either, and got all angry about it and stuff.

Geez Louise!

Nope, nobody said that.

Nice try, though.

Not word for word, but SassyIrishLass sure is thinking that way. She thinks she is being all clever-like, but her desire to have her bigotry respected by the people she wants to oppress is transparent as vodka.

A bigot thinks they should be allowed to hate, but get all indignant and self-righeous when that hate is reflected right back at them by the people they discriminate against.

I'm still waiting on you to explain how I'm a bigot for not going along or tolerating homosexual's beliefs but a homosexual is not a bigot for not going along or tolerating mine. You're either a hypocrite of the highest order or you stepped in your own pile and can't get it off your shoe. Which is it?

I'm still waiting on you to explain how I'm a bigot for not going along or tolerating homosexual's beliefs but a homosexual is not a bigot for not going along or tolerating mine. You're either a hypocrite of the highest order or you stepped in your own pile and can't get it off your shoe. Which is it?

The first, 'best' sign that you're dealing with a bigot, is that they've called you a bigot. The very use of the word is an exercise in the definition of the word.

Therefore, given the abundance of use of the word, by the Ideological Left, we can rest assured that the Ideological Leftist is bigotry PERSONIFIED!

"According to the American Medical Association, doctors should not "refuse care based on race, gender or sexual orientation," but they can refuse specific treatments if they are incompatible with "personal, religious or moral beliefs."

That's correct, and this "doctor" is scum. See ya, Doc: Home
She did not refuse care of them. She refused care of the baby. Its a private practice. They hold the right to not treat anyone they so choose.Its not a hospital.
Thanks for proving my point. Faggots and their supporters of degeneracy are out to do nothing but force their degeneracy on EVERYONE and ANYONE that tries to fight back by refusing to service them is ruined financially. Faggots and their supporters are Domestic Terrorists.
Evil, like the doc, must be fought. Now you know.

Correct which is why the domestic terrorist degenerates must be destroyed. You forgot here in America we are ALL allowed Free speech and Freedom of Religion and fortunately Michigan is going to pass a law soon that allows people to claim their religious beliefs for a reason for not servicing people.
By the time I got done with that "Christian ****" she wouldn't be able to get a job cleaning bedpans in a third-rate nursing home.

And you love Jesus, get your xtian ass down the road another hundred miles 'cause there's no gas for you here Jesusfreak.

*****Internet tough guy alert************
Two can play at that game, Christian...
:lmao:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"According to the American Medical Association, doctors should not "refuse care based on race, gender or sexual orientation," but they can refuse specific treatments if they are incompatible with "personal, religious or moral beliefs."

That's correct, and this "doctor" is scum. See ya, Doc: Home
She did not refuse care of them. She refused care of the baby. Its a private practice. They hold the right to not treat anyone they so choose.Its not a hospital.

Correct which is why the domestic terrorist degenerates must be destroyed. You forgot here in America we are ALL allowed Free speech and Freedom of Religion and fortunately Michigan is going to pass a law soon that allows people to claim their religious beliefs for a reason for not servicing people.
By the time I got done with that "Christian ****" she wouldn't be able to get a job cleaning bedpans in a third-rate nursing home.

And you love Jesus, get your xtian ass down the road another hundred miles 'cause there's no gas for you here Jesusfreak.

*****Internet tough guy alert************
Two can play at that game, Christian...
:lmao:

omg, what a fruitcake.

No kidding! How did he become judge, jury and executioner.

Lesbians are mentally fucked in the head. I wouldn't want to have anything to do with them and I am glad this doctor didn't either.

Sick.
And they want nothing to do with you.

Lesbians are mentally fucked in the head. I wouldn't want to have anything to do with them and I am glad this doctor didn't either.

Sick.
And they want nothing to do with you.

That's good! The bull dykes can all go to hell. So can you!

Of course, health care should be about health care...I had pneumonia for weeks and got sick as a dog...Obamacare wasn't there to help me. It took me days to get treated when my old private health care got me in treatment in mere minutes. Lesbians whining about what, again? Get a life.

Last edited:
Of course, health care should be about health care...I had pneumonia for weeks and got sick as a dog...Obomacare wasn't there to help me. It took me days to get treated when my old private health care got me in in minutes. Lesbians whining about what, again? Get a life.
If your lifestyle was wrong, according to her "morals", she wouldn't have seen you. Now you know what the issue is.

Of course, health care should be about health care...I had pneumonia for weeks and got sick as a dog...Obomacare wasn't there to help me. It took me days to get treated when my old private health care got me in in minutes. Lesbians whining about what, again? Get a life.
If your lifestyle was wrong, according to her "morals", she wouldn't have seen you. Now you know what the issue is.
How silly of me not to have the "right" lifestyle.

How silly of me not to have the "right" lifestyle.
That's what she uses to judge right and wrong, even for a baby.

Let us assume that she considers herself the best doctor around. Who is she hurting by refusing care, the parents, or the infant?

Last edited:
Same-Sex Couple Blames Discrimination After Pediatrician Allegedly Refuses to See Their Newborn - Yahoo

STOP FUCKING CRYING OVER SHIT!

The kid got seen by doctor at SAME DOCTOR OFFICE! Not a problem,no reason to cry and throw a fit...jesus christ!
They have grounds to sue and I hope they do. This doc needs to start her new vocation ASAP, cleaning the toilets at her church. She didn't even have the balls to face them. Typical pussy "Christian" who makes Jesus cry.
Thanks for proving my point. Faggots and their supporters of degeneracy are out to do nothing but force their degeneracy on EVERYONE and ANYONE that tries to fight back by refusing to service them is ruined financially. Faggots and their supporters are Domestic Terrorists.
Yes evil must be fought. That's why we'll never stop fighting you all in the fag militia.

Forum List

Back