Less Border Security Brings More Disease to America....Thank you, DeathRATS!

Third World countries are breeding grounds for diseases and parasites that are virtually unknown in the US. Apparently, open-borders advocates think we don't have enough diseases endemic to the US, so we need to import more.

Similarly, they must believe that we don't have enough poverty, ignorance, or crime in the US, since they're so hell-bent on importing the most impoverished, backward, and crime-prone peoples of the world from places like Central America, Africa, and the Middle East.

------------

Despite the best efforts of the Trump administration over the last two years, the situation at our southern border is a mess. The numbers of those seeking entry into the United States and those apprehended by immigration agents are surging. Even Barack Obama’s former homeland security director now concedes that there is a crisis at the border. While the anti-borders media and politicians seem to only care about family separations, there is another problem that apparently must not be spoken: high-volume, unstructured immigration brings with it infectious diseases that are a threat to all Americans.

This is something of a taboo subject because the left has made great efforts to shut down any debate or mention of it. If you have legitimate concerns about infectious diseases at the border, surely you must be a Cro-Magnon nativist who wants to spread fear and dehumanize a large population, presumably because they are mostly indigent people of color, right?

The elephant in the room of this argument is the ever-expanding collection of facts and testimony from those on the ground at the border. Last month, over 2,200 people exposed to a mumps outbreak in at least two immigration detention facilities had to be quarantined for 25 days.

(Excerpt) Read more at townhall.com ...

wNaV2ne.png
Last I checked republicans were in charge now and also controlled everything for 2 years. I guess they were fine with it.
Blocked by NOT HAVING 60 VOTES IN THE SENATE....GO eat some bugs!
Guess who had years to get rid of that rule. Oops. I guess they didn’t care. Guess who still can get rid of that rule. Oops, I guess they don’t care.
Again stopped by the 60 vote rule in the Senate....how stupid can liberals be...they think we don't know and LIE like they do....ROTFLMFAO....SO EASY!
They had years to get rid of that rule and still can. But I guess they don’t care. Oops :itsok:
You really are this vacuous!

Thou mangled hasty-witted leprous witch!

Last I checked republicans were in charge now and also controlled everything for 2 years. I guess they were fine with it.
Guess who had years to get rid of that rule. Oops. I guess they didn’t care. Guess who still can get rid of that rule. Oops, I guess they don’t care.
Again stopped by the 60 vote rule in the Senate....how stupid can liberals be...they think we don't know and LIE like they do....ROTFLMFAO....SO EASY!
They had years to get rid of that rule and still can. But I guess they don’t care. Oops :itsok:

I’m not surprised you don’t know that rule can be changed anytime

I’m not surprised you don’t know that rule can be changed anytime
And can then be used against republicans....apparently Trump is doing the job the Senate wouldn't do!

Thou pestilent weather-bitten wrinkled-witch!

And can then be used against republicans....
If it were an emergency it wouldn’t matter and they would do what they have to do. I guess it’s not.
Funny the Surrender Monkey called it a crisis and nothing done
President Obama Also Faced A 'Crisis' At The Southern Border
NPR

Jan 9, 2019 · President Obama spoke on immigration at the Rose Garden at the White ... the president warned about an "actual humanitarian crisis on the ...

If you like Dumbo I can post the YouTube of him saying so..... you ABNORMALS really are shitheads!

If it were an emergency it wouldn’t matter and they would do what they have to do. I guess it’s not.
NPR

Jan 9, 2019 · President Obama spoke on immigration at the Rose Garden at the White ... the president warned about an "actual humanitarian crisis on the ...

If you like Dumbo I can post the YouTube of him saying so..... you ABNORMALS really are shitheads!
:itsok:

NPR

Your next, twat waffle...

5f8e0ea79e79909875744683aa0a73fa0b00d8d739d54ded6fe20250ce0e8129.gif

NPR

I feel sorry for you :itsok:

NPR

I feel sorry for you :itsok:

Funny, I feel nothing about you but entertainment!:abgg2q.jpg:

Wouldn’t tourist travel and importing goods do the exact same thing? Think about it, you’re xeonophobia is blocking your sense of reason
No. Illegal Immigration and the Threat of Infectious Disease - Southern Medical Association
Bringing living breathing human beings with unchecked communicable diseases into this country
with prolonged contact with healthy uninfected native citizens is nothing like traveling to another country (usually pleasant vacation stops) or importing some sort of product or good. Think about it!

Third World countries are breeding grounds for diseases and parasites that are virtually unknown in the US. Apparently, open-borders advocates think we don't have enough diseases endemic to the US, so we need to import more.

Similarly, they must believe that we don't have enough poverty, ignorance, or crime in the US, since they're so hell-bent on importing the most impoverished, backward, and crime-prone peoples of the world from places like Central America, Africa, and the Middle East.

------------

Despite the best efforts of the Trump administration over the last two years, the situation at our southern border is a mess. The numbers of those seeking entry into the United States and those apprehended by immigration agents are surging. Even Barack Obama’s former homeland security director now concedes that there is a crisis at the border. While the anti-borders media and politicians seem to only care about family separations, there is another problem that apparently must not be spoken: high-volume, unstructured immigration brings with it infectious diseases that are a threat to all Americans.

This is something of a taboo subject because the left has made great efforts to shut down any debate or mention of it. If you have legitimate concerns about infectious diseases at the border, surely you must be a Cro-Magnon nativist who wants to spread fear and dehumanize a large population, presumably because they are mostly indigent people of color, right?

The elephant in the room of this argument is the ever-expanding collection of facts and testimony from those on the ground at the border. Last month, over 2,200 people exposed to a mumps outbreak in at least two immigration detention facilities had to be quarantined for 25 days.

wNaV2ne.png
Your daily germ thread, huh?

Wouldn’t tourist travel and importing goods do the exact same thing? Think about it, you’re xeonophobia is blocking your sense of reason
No. Illegal Immigration and the Threat of Infectious Disease - Southern Medical Association
Bringing living breathing human beings with unchecked communicable diseases into this country
with prolonged contact with healthy uninfected native citizens is nothing like traveling to another country (usually pleasant vacation stops) or importing some sort of product or good. Think about it!
I am thinking about it... travelers are not screened for vaccinations so they are the same as immigrants as far is introducing potential exposure to disease in this country. No difference except for travelers come in significantly higher numbers. Imported goods bring bugs which effect our plant life which has a ripple effect through the entire food chain. Now you think about it...

I am thinking about it... travelers are not screened for vaccinations so they are the same as immigrants as far is introducing potential exposure to disease in this country. No difference except for travelers come in significantly higher numbers. Imported goods bring bugs which effect our plant life which has a ripple effect through the entire food chain. Now you think about it...
I already thought about it.
Unless travelers visit destinations that are rife with TB, leprosy, malaria and dengue fever (in which case they would be vaccinated against such diseases) they are no threat at all to citizens of this country.
That's why we don't have outbreaks of these diseases in this nation, duh...(except among illegal immigrants who sneak into the country untreated and undiagnosed and spread their diseases around, one of the many "benefits" of rampant illegal immigration).

Imported goods are thoroughly inspected for pests and other harmful agents and no one ever contracted leprosy from a banana or avocado.

I already thought about it.
Unless travelers visit destinations that are rife with TB, leprosy, malaria and dengue fever (in which case they would be vaccinated against such diseases) they are no threat at all to citizens of this country.
That's why we don't have outbreaks of these diseases in this nation, duh...(except among illegal immigrants who sneak into the country untreated and undiagnosed and spread their diseases around, one of the many "benefits" of rampant illegal immigration).

Imported goods are thoroughly inspected for pests and other harmful agents and no one ever contracted leprosy from a banana or avocado.
People travel here from all over the world and citizens from America travel to all areas of the world and interact with other travelers from all areas of the world etc. the exposure is there through the travel web and we don’t screen travelers for diseases. For you to point to illegals as a source for potential disease is so petty, small minded and plain wrong, I can only laugh.

People travel here from all over the world and citizens from America travel to all areas of the world and interact with other travelers from all areas of the world etc. the exposure is there through the travel web and we don’t screen travelers for diseases. For you to point to illegals as a source for potential disease is so petty, small minded and plain wrong, I can only laugh.
The connection between third world illegals and diseases not seen in this nation for decades, or ever in many cases is well known. “Crisis” of Seriously Ill Migrants Slams Border Patrol — TB, Pneumonia, Influenza, Parasites - Judicial Watch

Either you are too stupid or dishonest to acknowledge what is happening on our borders. My wish for you is for some illegals to come live with you while you contract leprosy, TB, malaria or parasites of some sort, which is ironic considering who is
spreading parasites in this country.

------------

wNaV2ne.png

The fact is that we have a measles outbreak in the US thanks to far right wing fanatics. You apparently have no problem with that. These people are white which is why you have no problem with them.

Forum List

Back