Lest we forget, the 1/6 committee isn't the only entity investigating Trump

Um, look over there, kids, TRUMP did STUFF (Dems can't prove but allege anyway) Really? All things being equal...why aren't we investigating Pelosi insider trading, or that Democrats actually endorsed or supported race riots? Schumer calls for violence against the supreme court. Democrat NYC Governor Hochul did way more than Trump did to incite violence. Why aren't they ALL being investigated by congress, too?

Yea, that pesky 5th Amendment in that dirty old piece of paper that was written by old, dead white men who beat their Negroes.
And trumplets with their 5th Avenue Syndrome will scrape and bow to their dear leader.

Um, look over there, kids, TRUMP did STUFF (Dems can't prove but allege anyway) Really? All things being equal...why aren't we investigating Pelosi insider trading, or that Democrats actually endorsed or supported race riots? Schumer calls for violence against the supreme court. Democrat NYC Governor Hochul did way more than Trump did to incite violence. Why aren't they ALL being investigated by congress, too?
All of that is absolutely ridiculous. All looked at and nothing criminal found. Trump Murdoch Internet nut jobs and dupes all attacked Congress based on ridiculous lies of election fraud and have to be stopped this is ridiculous.... Everybody in the world knows that but brainwashed ignoramuses.... And I am not saying you are stupid, here it is 72% trump people and I love them but they don't know anything about politics at this point...

Last edited:
Wow! trump conspired to overturn the vote and everyone else should be investigated. You really are a champion liar.

nah process crimes are crimes involving the court process

perjury is a material fact of a case…it’s s serious felony…contempt is a mere misdemeanor
Soon you braindead Trump fanatics will claim the following are "process crimes" in relation to Trump:
Engaging in a coup
Obstruction of justice
Conspiracy
Attempting to overthrow the government
Threatening a public official
Witness tampering
Interferring in congressional business
Tax evasion
Fraud
Money laundering
Wire fraud

"I mean, what's the big deal"!?

Soon you braindead Trump fanatics will claim the following are "process crimes" in relation to Trump:
Engaging in a coup
Obstruction of justice
Conspiracy
Attempting to overthrow the government
Threatening a public official
Witness tampering
Interferring in congressional business
Tax evasion
Fraud
Money laundering
Wire fraud

"I mean, what's the big deal"!?
Georgia will nail him on Racketeering.

Wow! trump conspired to overturn the vote and everyone else should be investigated. You really are a champion liar.
Actually the FBI investigations found that Jan. 6th wasn't Trump led coup, nor insurrection, nor that he inspired to overthrow the election. NOPE, not one shred of evidence Trump did anything wrong. Why this Bullshit hearing? To use the USMB TOS, if you have a legitimate beef, take to the authorities. And you don't. Give it up already.

https://www.politicususa.com/2022/07/23/trump-georgia-legal-jeopardy.html

Donald Trump’s biggest political problem is the 1/6 Committee, but his biggest criminal legal problem is in Georgia, where he is on tape engaging in illegal election interference, and the Fulton County DA is showing no hesitation about prosecuting him.

If Donald Trump is criminally indicted in Georgia, it will turn everything upside down in the Republican Party. One of the last pillars of Trump’s self-created mythology is that he is a Teflon don who gets away with everything.

An indictment and subsequent conviction would destroy that myth and end the political career of Donald Trump.

The 1/6 Committee has exposed Trump, but Fulton County, Georgia, may convict him.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have been saying this for a long time. I mean, how can he deny his voice on tape? But of course he will try....
You don’t get the basics of the criminal Justice system under our Constitutional republic. An indictment is just an accusation; it’s not a conviction.

All of that is absolutely ridiculous. Trump Murdoch Internet nut jobs and dupes all attacked Congress based on ridiculous lies and have to be stopped this is ridiculous.... Everybody in the world knows that but brainwashed ignoramuses....
Murdoch has turned against trump...but only slightly. I think he sees the writing on the wall...that trump's days as the leader of the MAGA arm of the repub party are numbered.

Actually the FBI investigations found that Jan. 6th wasn't Trump led coup, nor insurrection, nor that he inspired to overthrow the election. NOPE, not one shred of evidence Trump did anything wrong. Why this Bullshit hearing? To use the USMB TOS, if you have a legitimate beef, take to the authorities. And you don't. Give it up already.
link

Sorry Jim, Link? Here we are in the middle of a economic collapse you can see. Biden did that, BIDEN DID THAT. YOU democrats did that. Fuck "links". Tell me, we are supposed to ignore democrat led weirdo disruptive toxic identity politics funded by international groups (Soros, blackwater, china) and race riots they pushed under lies? Democrats NOW going after Trump, is a like a black hole calling the kettle "black". And you are good with that?

Last edited:
Sorry Jim, Link? Here we are in the middle of a economic collapse you can see. Biden did that, BIDEN DID THAT. YOU democrats did that. Fuck "links". Tell me, we are supposed to ignore democrat led weirdo disruptive toxic identity politics funded by international groups (Soros, blackwater, china) and race riots they pushed under lies? Democrats NOW going after Trump, is a like a black hole calling the kettle "black". And you are good with that?
economic collapse....do you have a job? more people are working at higher wages than ever before in US history. Thousands are not dying from a disease that trump ignored for months.

Just admit you have no link.

Murdoch has turned against trump...but only slightly. I think he sees the writing on the wall...that trump's days as the leader of the MAGA arm of the repub party are numbered.
Must be why most candidates Trump has backed have won

Forum List

Back