"Wir sind die anusliebenden Vergewaltiger
Wir schicken unsere schwulen Sรถhne nach Amerika
und befehle ihnen, deine ahnungslosen Geraden anzugreifen
fรผrchte uns und erfรผlle unsere Forderungen nach deiner Aufmerksamkeit"

"ืื ื—ื ื• ื”ืื ืกื™ื ื”ืื•ื”ื‘ื™ื ืœืคื™ ื”ื˜ื‘ืขืช

ืื ื—ื ื• ืฉื•ืœื—ื™ื ืืช ื‘ื ื™ื ื• ื”ื”ื•ืžื•ืื™ื ืœืืžืจื™ืงื”

ื•ืฆื•ื•ื” ืขืœื™ื”ื ืœืชืงื•ืฃ ืืช ื”ืกื˜ืจื™ื™ื˜ื™ื ื”ืชืžื™ืžื™ื ืฉืœืš

ืคื—ื“ ืžืื™ืชื ื• ื•ื”ืขื ืง ืœื“ืจื™ืฉื•ืช ืฉืœื ื• ืœืชืฉื•ืžืช ืœื‘ืš"

Good grief - what an extremist bullshit is this? I also don't understand what this is. Makes not a big sense in the German language. Perhaps an artificial stupidity program who said so?

Youd be surprised how alike some people are although they appear so different

What do you like to say? What you quoted is in German but was not spoken from Germans. Makes not any sense. Specially: German soldiers raped no women in wars. And no German sent homosexual sons to America. And the word "Geraden" seems to be the word "Garden". A "Garde" is a representative unit of an army. No one was sent to America to attack anyone there. ...

Last edited:
What do you like to say? What you quoted is in German but was not spoken from Germans. Makes not any sense. Specially: German soldiers raped no women in wars. And no German sent homosexual sons to America. And the word "Geraden" seems to be the word "Garden". A "Garde" is a representative unit of an army. No one was sent to America to attack anyone there. ...
You can read it? What does it say? I only speak English.

You can read it? What does it say? I only speak English.

It says nonsense. Never a German said so. Fits not with any German mentality of any German tribe nor is the structure of this German sentences really a German structure. Perhaps pathos from a psychiatric hospital.

Last edited:
Do you want to say, that he isn't the genocide denier?
Scholz actually acknowledged the multipolar world in the speech that is stated by the Russians. When Scholz says there is no reason for the Russian troops, I donยดt agree with him though. The Chancellor does not need to worry, war will only break out if Ukraine invades the Donbass region and Selensky ruled that out recently. Scholz should stop listening to the alarm bells and make sure we keep getting our supplies.
And I urge the Chancellor to do the required Corona tests that he forces us to do!!

sbx2kuv.jpg

It says nonsense. Never a German said so. Fits not with any German mentality of any German tribe nor is the structure of this German sentences really a German structure. Perhaps pathos from a psychiatric hospital.
Well, whatever they said, I am very happy that I don't have to know either of them and their people personally, and I will never need to visit either of their countries. They will remain some desperate foreign entity desperately searching the world for a savior. Whatever their intentions are, obviously arent good, and so, their cryptic messages are falling on deaf ears here. They are not my people and will forever remain so. Their threat is neutralized.

End of topic there is nothing further to discuss.

Last edited:
Well, whatever they said,

You are not able to notice something what you heard in German and to write this down in a nearly correct spelling except the little mistake "Gerade" (straight line) instead of "Garde" (guard); both words sound totally different in German. So what is it what you try to do here?

I am very happy that I don't have to know either of them and their people personally, and I will never need to visit either of their countries.

?

They will remain some desperate foreign entity desperately searching the world for a savior.

?

Whatever their intentions are, obviously arent good,

?

and so, their cryptic messages are falling on deaf ears here.

Short again: You never met Germans who said this nor makes this text any real sense for Germans.

They are not my people and will forever remain so. Their threat is neutralized.

End of topic there is nothing further to discuss.

Drugs? But who is using drugs and makes such mistakes which are no mistakes? What is your home country and/or your mother tongue?

Forum List

Back