Let Hillary Clinton Tell You How Phony She Really Is!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, glad my brain is in the right frame of mind!!! Can`t say the same for the Dummies in the World!!!

Lead Story

Hillary had a heckuva debate two-fer: Called Benghazi victim’s mother a liar AND refused to answer indictment question

By Doug Powers • March 10, 2016 05:03 AM

During Wednesday night’s Democrat debate on Univision, Hillary was shown video of the mother of Sean Smith saying that then-Secretary Clinton told her that a video was responsible for the death of her son in Benghazi.

Hillary’s response? “She’s absolutely wrong”:

MichelleMalkin.com

"GTP"
765f0c361b8d2f77d0f947f01515132c.jpg

what Hillary forgot to mention was that she needed the muslim vote in the 2016 election, thats why she let the muslims take out a few americans,,,,what difference did it make, so long as she wins in 2016

Says more about the character of a Hillary voter than Hillary. I am fond of her I am gong to help Flint talk. Really? You going to pass appropriation bills in Congress? Repair water lines? Become a chemist? Just what are you going to do?

what Hillary forgot to mention was that she needed the muslim vote in the 2016 election, thats why she let the muslims take out a few americans,,,,what difference did it make, so long as she wins in 2016

How big is the Muslim vote?

How big is the Muslim vote?
not much, but she didnt want to piss off muslims by taking out a bunch of terrorists,,,,obviously

Is that why she is getting as close as possible to Obama when it comes to Osama's killing? Or why she went the extra mile for Libya? I'm assuming you think American Muslims supported OBL?

Hillary and her negro accent was hillarious. I'm going to do my impression of Hillary doing a negro accent and see what happens.

Forum List

Back